It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified CIA Memo: Hitler Still Alive.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The trooper, named Philip Citroen, is said to have been in contact with Hitler once a month in Colombia.

The CIA document reads: “[Citroen] also stated Hitler left Colombia for Argentina around January, 1955.

“Citroen commented that inasmuch as ten years have passed since the end of World War 2, the allies could no longer prosecute Hitler as a criminal of war.”

Agent Cimelody-3 requested a picture, which was provided to him – featuring Citroen and a man with a chilling resemblance to the Furher.

Declassified CIA Memo: Hitler Still Alive.

It has always made sense to me that the red Army would not have killed Hitler if they were to capture him, and Hitler was a talker a negotiator; the red Army would've tried to get whatever they couldve out of him to get ahead of the Americans.
edit on 30-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: Die Fuhrer

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The daily news unfortunately is a daily tabloid, from my experience similar to The National Enquirer.
Do you happen to have another source?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I think its a forged document, just my opinion. The star is like enquirer.

edit on 30-10-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Foraged or forged?

forged
fôrjd
adjective
copied fraudulently; fake.
"they have illegally entered the UK using forged travel documents"

for·age
ˈfôrij,ˈfärij
obtain food or provisions from (a place).
"a man foraging a dumpster finds some celery"

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
lol.
its on the ciia website!

of course he survived, the dude was a rottschild, no way they would let one of their blood die during w2.

w2 was ALL fakery. (note- not the unfortunate soliders and civilians of ALL races who died, but the reasons behind it.) so at the end, the powers that be got what they needed, so they ended the war. then they said to little addie, 'your job is done, you gotta leave'

so he went to south america.

a woman in south america claimed she married him. now im betting its true.

w2 is all fake, because in europe you go to jail for asking questions about it. that proves the official story is rubbish.
edit on 30-10-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's a real document straight from the cia website.
edit on 30-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
lol.
its on the ciia website!

of course he survived, the dude was a rottschild, no way they would let one of their blood die during w2.

w2 was ALL fakery. (note- not the unfortunate soliders and civilians of ALL races who died, but the reasons behind it.) so at the end, the powers that be got what they needed, so they ended the war. then they said to little addie, 'your job is done, you gotta leave'

so he went to south america.

a woman in south america claimed she married him. now im betting its true.

w2 is all fake, because in europe you go to jail for asking questions about it. that proves the official story is rubbish.

Hitler was a Rothschild?

And WW2 was faked?

And in Europe you go to jail for asking questions about the war?

Uhm. That's three big claims, have you got any evidence for any of them?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Foraged or forged?

forged
fôrjd
adjective
copied fraudulently; fake.
"they have illegally entered the UK using forged travel documents"

for·age
ˈfôrij,ˈfärij
obtain food or provisions from (a place).
"a man foraging a dumpster finds some celery"

Yes I know the difference. Gees, typo. At least I didn't make the mistake and get published on Yahoo, like half of the articles from "journalists" on Yahoo have. I rarely proof read, and that is not always good.

edit on 30-10-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
his new name was Adolf Schüttelmayor. lmfao. he kept adolph!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

dude look up THOUGHT CRIMES in europe about w2.

about a lot of it being fake? why do they have to create laws that outlaw discussions of a 'historical event.'

if i stole the crown jewels, and you are the investigator, you come to my house. i tell you, 'you can look ANYWHERE you want, but you cannot look under the bed, it is illegal for you to look under the bed.'

where are you going to look?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No offence intended what so ever my friend.
Just a friendly jab at ya.
We all knew what ya meant.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

it's been declassified for a while, at least by the fbi however the best evidence is hearsay at best hence it wasn't ever accepted.
if hitler were hiding out in argentina or columbia as claimed the russians would have done something and the jewish/globalist (delete as appropriate) nazi hunters would have had him on trial.

allowing hitler to live wouldn't benefit anyone, if the west hid him the soviets would have used it as easy propoganda, same for not going to the moon etc, but for these conspiracies a certain disconnect is needed.

wherein lies the problem, who would have benefitted?
operation paperclip or the soviets alsos were hushed but made sense, hitler was hardly a decent artist let alone useful in the space race.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Not a debunker.
But you nailed it with the lazy part!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All the debunkers on here.... I'm surprised we haven't seen Phage yet..... anyway, ya don't say?

Everyone knew deep down he was still alive.

There have been reports form locals in South America for years.

The most solid evidence came out of the forensic tests that were done on "his" remains that were retrieved form the bunker, and the findings coming back that they had a female body, not a male's.

With all of the U-Boat activity reported in the southern most areas of South America and Antarctica, and villages of blond haired, blue eyed people in the jungle, it's clearly evident that a lot of escaping Nazis, probably Hitler himself, fled there.... Wasn't Argentina a Nazi sympathizing country as well?

I doubt he's currently alive, but I am around 368% sure that he made it out of Germany and lived out the rest of his life there.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I read a book years ago that explored the idea that Hitler had escaped to Argentina.

Made for some very interesting reading, I personally think that is what happened, he snuck on to a U-Boat and lived out the last of his days in Argentina.

He will be long dead by now regardless.

if not then he must be about 130.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've wondered if not only Hitler, but other Nazis sought exile in south America as a part of a secret deal to end the war, and might have been secretly given the opportunity to escape into exile.

Though the official story is still more compelling.

If we knew he was alive and well, and escaped justice for war crimes along with others, that's almost unthinkable and unimaginable.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the idea that Hitler escaped to South America is pretty plausible. For starters, there isn't much evidence to support the claim that he died in Germany in 1945. There were a couple of low-level bunker workers who claimed he committed suicide, but they could easily have been "plants" to misdirect authorities and give Hitler more time to escape. Hitler's alleged corpse was burnt beyond recognition, and since this was before the age of DNA testing, it was identified as Hitler's body basically because those guys said it was his. The body was then cremated, so any further testing/confirmation is no longer possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Yep.
How a bout the U 530 incident?
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Reported:
7th patrol and surrender Edit
U-530 did not initially surrender at war's end, as ordered by Admiral Dönitz; instead the crew headed for Argentina and ultimately surrendered to the Argentine Navy on 10 July 1945 at Mar del Plata.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

Please read the part about HOW THEY SURRENDERED.

WHY would you think they did that HOW they did it?

No ID's, not even a ships log!?

And...coincidentally there was a u boot reported letting 2 'strange' figures go on land.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
a reply to: Macenroe82

it's been declassified for a while, at least by the fbi however the best evidence is hearsay at best hence it wasn't ever accepted.
if hitler were hiding out in argentina or columbia as claimed the russians would have done something and the jewish/globalist (delete as appropriate) nazi hunters would have had him on trial.

allowing hitler to live wouldn't benefit anyone, if the west hid him the soviets would have used it as easy propoganda, same for not going to the moon etc, but for these conspiracies a certain disconnect is needed.

wherein lies the problem, who would have benefitted?
operation paperclip or the soviets alsos were hushed but made sense, hitler was hardly a decent artist let alone useful in the space race.

The man was admired by many powerful people around the world. They also agreed and joined the movement to create a pure race. He had major friends like the Bush Family and the Duponts and the many others around the world who originally supported him.
For a moment imagine that they continued their agenda after the war. A guy working with NASA's ex-SS Wernher von Braun saw he had a pinned swastica inside his suit jacket pocket. Think of the power held by people brought to the US and Europe after the war and continued their work. Hitler may have remained in a position of leadership from afar, Nazis may still be in power for all we know.
edit on 30-10-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
I'm sorry dantanna but I live in Europe and question WW2 all the while. Now what you can't question is the figures from the holocaust, or holocaust denial as they put it.
If the Russians had got Hitler (Hitler knew nothing that would be of interest to the Russians) they would have put on a fantastic show trial and executed him. Like what the allies did a Nuremberg.
If he married a woman in South America what did he do with Eva Braun, whom he married in the bunker? Or was he a bigamist.
Truly if he survived don't you think Mossad would have found him? They found Eichmann and Mengele, they would have found him. Besides his massive ego would not let him hide. Sooner or later he would have surfaced just to brag he was alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join