It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Papadopolous Pled Guilty to Lying to the FBI in Russia Probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wonder why. It's not like he can't Skype from prison to the board.

It's like a mob boss resigning for doing bad things. It's not like his company has no idea.
edit on 30-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
However, Trump had to know that this was occurring. Period.

Trump's words three months after that meeting (July 2016):

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He later tweeted:

“If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!.”

Carefully crafted words, IMO.

But then, I feel like I am watching a scripted reality show.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

However, Trump had to know that this was occurring. Period.

Trump's words three months after that meeting (July 2016):

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He later tweeted:

“If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!.”

Carefully crafted words, IMO.

But then, I feel like I am watching a scripted reality show.

People never understood my comparison but Trump reminds me of LBJ.

Even when he doesn't mean something literal he is so full of ego he feels he can say whatever he wants.

It's like the guy that can't stop swearing in front of grandma as president.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh boy I'm reading up on Ed Kutler right now. Apparently he was an assistant to Newt Gingrich when he was Majority Whip and Speaker of the House. He's got a new lobbying firm, Kutler Group as of last year.

LinkedIn profile

Here's the link to OpenSecrets for Mercury lobbying payments. I've actually been ignoring work emails that I need to stop ignoring and I've got a meeting later so I'm gonna have to bail on this for the moment.

But one thing relating to Papadopolous, a reporter just mentioned to Sarah Huckabee Sanders that Papadopolous reported to Sessions.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh boy I'm reading up on Ed Kutler right now. Apparently he was an assistant to Newt Gingrich when he was Majority Whip and Speaker of the House. He's got a new lobbying firm, Kutler Group as of last year.

LinkedIn profile

Here's the link to OpenSecrets for Mercury lobbying payments. I've actually been ignoring work emails that I need to stop ignoring and I've got a meeting later so I'm gonna have to bail on this for the moment.

But one thing relating to Papadopolous, a reporter just mentioned to Sarah Huckabee Sanders that Papadopolous reported to Sessions.

I am with you man, out them ALL.

I feel likes it Christmas.

People from all sides being shown to be corrupt.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And if sessions was reported to by good ole George, that may explain his dragging his feet on helping congressional investigations!

Maybe he would just like this invetsigation into russia to stop, because he knows he will be implicated.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And if sessions was reported to by good ole George, that may explain his dragging his feet on helping congressional investigations!

Maybe he would just like this invetsigation into russia to stop, because he knows he will be implicated.

If so, my Christmas is coming early this year.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm not getting my hopes up (looking at you, "lock her up," crowd) but this actually has meat.

Quite a bit of meat, actually.

Are we actually witnessing something.... good, happening within our political system?

Color me absolutely shocked, but I'm absolutely shocked.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well he's a pretty light weight player, so maybe he can be the lettuce on the nothingburger.

Oh, oh Manafort's pretty stinky he can be the cheese, his buddy Gates cheese grease.
K~

I'll take mine medium rare, please!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm surprised that this thread was dormant for so long today! My apologies for starting one that essentially duplicated yours, TheAnteDiluvian. ATS moderators have shut it down, as they should.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was rather surprised too. This is by far the bigger news to me, but everyone seems to be hung up on Manafort.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

edit on 30-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: carewemust

I was rather surprised too. This is by far the bigger news to me, but everyone seems to be hung up on Manafort.

CNN is starting the top of each hour, chomping at the bit over Papa. Manafort is like old news to them already.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Whats really comical is the idiots at Faux Snews were so determined to ignore the indictments today while every other channel covered them, that they were discussing the weighty matter of a hamburger emoji & where to place the cheese.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

LOL! I saw that! And popular Halloween candy! HAHA

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Pappy Dappy Dooo,

He sat in on one meeting during campaigning, his volunteer services ended after that. This is what the Fake News loves, turning nothing burgers into fillet mignon for their loyal sheeple. This lawbreaker slides right off the Teflon Don no problem.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You do realize that the "Teflon Don" was a Mafia crime lord that died in a prison hospital, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Oh did you read Laura Ingrahms unhinged rant where she said the indictments were "good for Trump" & if you "didn't believe that you're living on another planet".
These people are seriously clinically delusional, that or they honestly think that their viewers are so ignorant that they'll believe any bit of BS they repeat.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Oh did you read Laura Ingrahms unhinged rant where she said the indictments were "good for Trump" & if you "didn't believe that you're living on another planet".
These people are seriously clinically delusional, that or they honestly think that their viewers are so ignorant that they'll believe any bit of BS they repeat.

K~

This is the culture of lying that we have to overcome. This is no longer about political ideology, this is about rationality and insanity. We have been overrun with lying, psychopathic traitors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join