It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep kids like the tractors.

I would still teach my kids the same way, but would I have neighbor kids on my lap-nope.

Of course hollywood uses fame and $$ to bone their prey. It has worked for many moons.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Gay Mafia"

Thank you for the hearty belly laugh, I needed that!

Let's assume that such a thing exists. It would make sense a "gay mafia" would exist because as a group, gay people were persecuted. A "mafia" would serve to protect them. Generally that's how gangs and organizations like that get started.

So, if a "gay mafia" exists, it would be solely because of the treatment gays received at the hands of homophobic people.

There's no more of a "gay mafia" as there's an Amish mafia or a Jewish cabal out to run the world. Groups of people with things in common tend to stick together and help one another. This can be seen with early immigrants to the USA in places like China town.

I'm just a white dude without really any cultural or religious associations. I don't have a tight knit "group" I belong to that helps one another out. That said, I don't run around paranoid because I see it with others. I do, however, understand how white dudes like myself might be paranoid and suspicious of such things though.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If it's true? Hang him.

But how about we wait for a trial before we get all self-righteous in our fury?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

they all couldn't have been that naive when they first got started. could they?

Have you interacted with todays 18-22 year old women in America?? Some of the most willfully ignorant and naïve bunch I ever get the chance to speak with. Virtually all women will become vulnerable to suggestion and assault after just a handful of drinks in this age group. However, despite years of warnings from friends, family, and school they have not experienced the world and will fall into the traps much of the time. And boy are they eager to experience the world, which just proves how naïve they really are. Not to mention these powerful producers and directors seek out the dimmest of wit when they are casting, to make it that much easier to take advantage.

Seriously, if you were ever the kind of guy that spent a lot of time at the clubs and bars, you would know just how easy it is to get into a womans pants in the 18-22 age group. Many clubs advertise 18+ females, 21+ males. This is another part of the equation. It sets up an older man to make it easy to get a chick by simply buying a drink and bringing it to the younger female, who is thusly very thankful. By the second cocktail, she already grinding on your junk on the dance floor and she is probably ready to take it all in in another hour. Not because that is how she was raised by her family. But because her role models in the liberal media are corrupting them to believe this is how young women should be behaving. nearly two decades of the same message targeted to young females tends to program the mind at an age before they have learned enough about the power of marketing, psychology, and the intentions of men in power "who want only the best for their career of course" to properly prepare for their first drunken night of underage drinking with the in crowd.

So to answer your question, yes women in America in the 18-22 age range, those most likely to be cast in Hollywood and targeted by depraved producers and directors, just happen to be that naïve. Its actually getting worse too. Go to your local bar and have a few drinks with the younger ladies in their. Ask them if they even know how to get home without a GPS?? I have a friend who she is now 26, and she hardly knows the names of any major streets in the city, let alone navigate them without a GPS. Seriosuly, wtf girls!? Why are you letting the liberal power structure infantilize your mind with entertainment programming from the day your born?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

"...A synthetic machine pretending to be human was granted citizenship in Saudi Arabia this week, .."
Whoa whoa ,,wait.. What?!.. please start a thread- quick-googled but couldn't find it.

re; Kevin.. wow, hate to hear these rumors. He's always been one of my favorite actors. The 30 years ago thing.. I can see him being drunk and stupid and maybe not knowing what was up but.. sounds like too many rumors out there for no truth to be in it.. damn

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Gay Mafia - Wikipedia

"I think there is a gay mafia. I think if you cross them, you do get whacked. I really do." -Bill Maher

Bill Maher: The Gay Mafia Is REAL

Lavell Crawford on Being Scared of the Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Fat Joe thinks the Gay Mafia Controls Hip-Hop
www.youtube.com...

Lord Jamar on Tyler, The Creator Kissing White Boys and the Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Chris Rock Admits Gay Mafia in Hollywood Scares Him at the Oscars
www.youtube.com...

Mo'Nique angered The Black Gay Mafia and they Terminated her Acting Career!
www.youtube.com...

Celebrities Expose Gay Mafia In Hollywood Elite
www.youtube.com...

Boosie
www.youtube.com...

T. Miles discusses Gay mafia in music industry
www.youtube.com...

Adam Corolla Sounds Off On Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Corey Feldman: I was molested as a child actor by multiple predators in industry
www.youtube.com...

Young Thug signs deal to Gay mafia changes name to Jeffery wears a Dress
www.youtube.com...

And just look back in time, as soon as there was MTV they turned the whole badass rocker dude circuit into GLAM.

Former MTV/BET Producer Exposes The Music & TV Industry: Shocking Confessions

edit on 29-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

First robot granted citizenship in Saudi Arabia

This has been almost one full week now, and ATS was absolutely uninterested.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There was a thread today.

But you should a just made one if couldnt find.
edit on 29-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Netflix is going to drop House of Cards, right? They should.

Don't want an accused pedophile sex offender on the homescreen, do we?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Apparently this is true, Spacey, just apologized. Doesn't recall doing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
At this point, I am pretty sure someone in Hollywood touched me once.

I need a lawyer.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
When I lived in Canon City I was oddly prepositioned by a gay guy.
I said "NO thank you, the act creeps me out" and smiled,HE WISELY wasn't insulted ...and was aware I 'm weird.
AS INTENDED NO giant WHACKED out deal...just a conversation.
These little CONVERSATIONS aren't actionable litagations anyway.
ASSH#LES try ANY trick they can ..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
At this point, I am pretty sure someone in Hollywood touched me once.

I need a lawyer.

I think I saw that happen, well I am certain I did see it as long as we go halves in the spoils.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mugger

Here is that story

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Ya i was also thinking of that movie when i saw this thread title.He sure is a fine actor but if this is true,let him go down in flames, adults being disgusting with children deserve to have their lives ruined.If it was my kid,the only roles Spacey would've been eligible for afterwards would've been severely disabled characters.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

No I didn't. If you read it he makes two different claims. The first is that he climbs on top of him and then says that he fell on top of him but couldn't remember how long it lasted. That's why I came up with the possible reason behind it. Like I said, memory, after 30 years is troubling. I have experience with a horrible childhood memory that has been warped a bit by time (According to a Doctor/Therapist) and so do most people.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Spacey apologizes for on Twitter for doing it.
Also admits he has relationships with men and women, and has chosen to live as a gay man

Kevins tweet

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Really don't want to bring politics into this, but just wondering about the timing of this all - Mueller Monday.

First, we have Harvey Weinstein. Big time DNC donor, close with Hillary, enemy of Trump. Sets the stage, everyone is whipped into a frenzy about sexual abuse.

Now we have Kevin Spacey, very public DNC supporter, close with Hillary, enemy of Trump. And it all comes down just before the day Mueller is supposed to hand down the first charges from his probe.

Now, I haven't been sleeping well lately and am a bit out of sorts, but doesn't this all at least a little bit beg the question as to whether Trump is somehow behind getting these people to come forward now?

I mean, he did use the tactic during the election of parading around the Bill Clinton accusers.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What's sad is how many people made fun of "The Corey's" when they were trying to tell everyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
people are loathe to associate Hollywood corruption with liberalism.

but here are a few questions:

who has been pushing for the normalization of "alternative lifestyles" ?

who has been pushing the human caused global warming scam?

who has been attacking nationalism and demonizing national sovereignty?

who has been pushing for globalism and open borders?

who has been attacking Trump with baseless accusation and smear tactics?

who says your children dont "belong" to you but instead to the community?

who has consistently assaulted traditional american and christian values for at least the last 20 years?

Answer: not conservatives.
edit on 30-10-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join