It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
At this point, I am pretty sure someone in Hollywood touched me once.

I need a lawyer.

were you 14?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Grambler

Wonder why conservatives are such a minority in Hollywood?

Must be their wide stance.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Looks like the coast is clear for claims of sexual degradation of all flavors to see the light of day.

Definitely. But once there is a flood of such reports, some will be falsified. Just a heads up.

I think we haven't seen the first big wave, just yet. The MSM is going to thrive with this -- as will the careers of certain powerful people who DON'T abuse people. The world will beat a path to their door -- it's a marketplace, and who wants to be sexually abused, if they can avoid it?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Typical peedo scum trying to play it off as if they are a victim...

He is beyond horrified, poor Kevin:

(LOS ANGELES) — Actor Kevin Spacey said Sunday he is "beyond horrified" by allegations that he made sexual advances on a teen boy decades ago.

time.com...

Maybe more victims will come forward??

edit on 30-10-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

Typical peedo scum trying to play it off as if they are a victim...

He is beyond horrified, poor Kevin:

(LOS ANGELES) — Actor Kevin Spacey said Sunday he is "beyond horrified" by allegations that he made sexual advances on a teen boy decades ago.

time.com...

Maybe more victims will come forward??

Yep id he did it once he did it alot of times. So if true more people will come forward.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Really don't want to bring politics into this, but just wondering about the timing of this all - Mueller Monday.

First, we have Harvey Weinstein. Big time DNC donor, close with Hillary, enemy of Trump. Sets the stage, everyone is whipped into a frenzy about sexual abuse.

Now we have Kevin Spacey, very public DNC supporter, close with Hillary, enemy of Trump. And it all comes down just before the day Mueller is supposed to hand down the first charges from his probe.

Now, I haven't been sleeping well lately and am a bit out of sorts, but doesn't this all at least a little bit beg the question as to whether Trump is somehow behind getting these people to come forward now?

I mean, he did use the tactic during the election of parading around the Bill Clinton accusers.

Ok, trump is not scared of mueller, because he knows there is nothing to the Russian collusian accusations. I find it hilarious you tump haters are so convinced he is guilty with literally no reason. Apparently cable news anchors frothing at the mouth, and leftist comedians making fun of him is all it takes to convince you of his unquestioned guilt. It is actually frightening so much of the population is so easily convinced of obvious lies.

He brought out the bill clinton accusers publicly at the debate because the media would not mention them, but they were mentioning the supposed 10+ women accusing him. Funny after that debate we never heard about them again. You know why? The allegations were all BS to try and destroy him, but I'm sure you think the evil genius trump had them paid off to shut up with Russian money.

Why is it so hard to understand literally all the claims about trump came from the clinton campaign to try to destroy him? The lack of knowledge about the clintons and their criminal behavior must be the reason. Show me anyone else who has had 20+ scandals, accusations they have been behind dozens of highly questionable murders, been caught destroying evidence multiple times, had dozens of people come out publically about their various activities, and it all be bull.

They are a literal crime family, and bill has even half admitted it when he said house of cards is like real Washington. Well duh, that show is based on the clintons and he is being played by his pedophile friend Kevin spacey. I'm positive the clintons are totally getting off on how they are still getting away with everything and yet have successfully convinced a large portion of the population trump is guilty of crimes they actually have done.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Damm he sounds guilty to me..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

If the attempted assault is true, the kid was 14.

Not an oopsey.

Not a inappropriate slightly off night and a mistake, but a very sick man.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of times I guess we, and by we I mean us humans do things that we don't normally think is wrong until that one person mentions something, probably happened to them so now they are trying to make others aware.

So I do wonder when this actually turned out to be bad because, I too, have done some similar things that you mentioned with the lap sitting and all, just worries me that we seem to live in a time that, at almost any given moment things seem to have double standards or double meanings without us even realizing unless is with someone else point of view.

Is there any more kindness left? I do see your point and your good friend, but what I guess I am trying to say is....when did this all go bad?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

First time I actually hear of this...I will look into it, because I too agree that if true, this is massive

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Apparently this is true, Spacey, just apologized. Doesn't recall doing it.

He probably did similar things so often he can't even remember this one. If I were the other person who was the kid, I would feel depressed that he didn't even remember him.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

This is a stock image of a 14 year old boy. This is the age Mr. Spacey was supposedly to be attracted to . Perhaps there is a big ass problem with this?

edit on 30-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of times I guess we, and by we I mean us humans do things that we don't normally think is wrong until that one person mentions something, probably happened to them so now they are trying to make others aware.

So I do wonder when this actually turned out to be bad because, I too, have done some similar things that you mentioned with the lap sitting and all, just worries me that we seem to live in a time that, at almost any given moment things seem to have double standards or double meanings without us even realizing unless is with someone else point of view.

Is there any more kindness left? I do see your point and your good friend, but what I guess I am trying to say is....when did this all go bad?

People got paranoid and hear about pedophiles and then they start worrying about things. My friend knew I was not that kind of person, but he was aware some people thought that way so told me. It is a different world than I grew up in. The people that are bad have won, they have made everyone's life full of fear. I can see a pedophile doing things like this but I can also see regular people doing this stuff to do things with the kids. If everyone is skeptical about everyone else, the government and law enforcement and court system are needed and then people are not questioning the government. This tactic was not employed in the past so much, now it is everyday. Make everyone completely dependent on the system so they just keep handing over money and do not question things. It is a necessary government practice to some extent, but wouldn't it be better to just punish the criminals instead of citizens who are not a threat.

I think this guy in the thread should be charged so he quits doing this. We do not know the whole story though, I would like to see the whole story before passing judgement. It could be a publicity ploy by the victim too. People do that a lot nowadays, so everyone needs to be a little skeptical and ask for more evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You're using Buzzfeed as a source? While you are at it why not trust a car thief with your car keys?

Buzzfeed dribbles more crap then a cow with diarrhea, they have been the laughing stock of online media for years now.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Records show Clinton and Spacey flew on Lolita express together, more than once.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well well Kevin Spacey has been named as the person who assaulted a TV news anchor, Heather Unruh's, loved one.

He has also apparently said there could be more ‘stories’ about him to emerge...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Buzz broke it first. Look around the net. Mr. Spacey has responded to the accusation.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Records show Clinton and Spacey flew on Lolita express together, more than once.

And Trump ate at the Jeff's home.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don’t think all of Hollywood are rapists and this epidemic is all over society

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Have you turned on a tv?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join