It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
TLDR;
Vegas couple in their early 50s survive the Vegas shooting.

Two weeks later they are returning home to their gated commnity.

16 year old daughter hears a loud bang and sees her parents car in flames from crashing into their community gate

Takes firefighters 1 hour to put flames out

Couple survives Vegas shooter; die in car crash at home

Sorry if this has been posted... Ive taken some time off since the Vegas shooting to figure things out in this crazy world. Conclusion: something is going on. This wreaks to high heaven.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Suspicious and sad... innocent people are losing their lives, and for what? Hiding the truth from us.
edit on 29-10-2017 by gdkknxnqkc because: Must be filled out

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That sounds like some Final Destination stuff.

What a sad story. Wonder if they have a youtube channel or active elsewhere on social media.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

You know people die in car accidents every day..Hell probably every hour..

So unless their is more detail about this how is this crash any different?

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

He fatally crashed entering the gate of his own home? Do you drive into your gated community at high enough rates of speed to kill yourself> I doubt it. Nobody does. Certainly not residents of gated communities.. They tend to obey HoA speeds.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What about
Planned to expose cover-up btw

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2017 by gdkknxnqkc because: Must be filled out

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Not true. Look at it like this,if the Vegas shooting never happened,unless you lived locally you would never have heard about these people dying. Same goes for the few others. People die every day and we don't hear about it. We are only being told about these people because they lived through the shooting. I'm not saying something funny isn't going on with the shooting but I don't believe for one second people are being killed after the fact. Just not happening.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You know people die in car accidents every day..Hell probably every hour..

So unless their is more detail about this how is this crash any different?

It's not. People are seeing what they want. See my post above.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

He fatally crashed entering the gate of his own home? Do you drive into your gated community at high enough rates of speed to kill yourself> I doubt it. Nobody does. Certainly not residents of gated communities.. They tend to obey HoA speeds.
Another smell of many!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nightstalker78

People are killed after the fact all the time. What are you talking about

See: Jfk files

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm saying it's not always some big shady conspiracy. People die. Every day. Even when they're apart of something that people want to claim is a conspiracy. There's absolutely nothing in the provided article or a google search that gives any detail on the car crash. It could be as simple as he lost control of his car or alcohol and or drugs were involved. Not everything is a conspiracy.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nightstalker78

I asked to explain how this couple died. Not jumping to conspiracy. You seem sure quick to jump to yell ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY.

Again... simple facts. This guy crashed at his HOME gate. And crashed hard enough to kill himself and his passenger. Both of whom attended the vegas shooting. The crash is whats audacious. He has driven past that gate thousands of times. No other car involved. Is it not prudent to ask how in the hell this happened?

The underlying conspiratorial point would be... this wouldnt have happened if they werent witnesses at the shooting. Because things like this just dont happen. If it was any other gate... sure... unfamiliar surroundings.. If it was your typical car crash... sure... things happen. This was his home gate that he could probably drive through blindfolded

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

When I was around 21 I was driving back from a girlfriends house down a road I had driven probably hundreds if times since my house was on that road..

A cat ran out in front of my car, to road was slick and when I swerved I lost control and hit a tree..

I could probably do that drive blindfolded .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I've only found the wife's social media, and it doesn't have anything about a conspiracy (as in how she was going to reveal anything or even imply anything contrary to the OS) on it that I can find. Lots of positive things about seeing people help others in a time of need, etc.

Plus, the daughters say the FBI mailed the husband's phone back to them after finding it at the shooting scene, and all their messages and pictures were still on it.

Couldn't find any social media for the husband.

And, because her page is public, it now has comments from conspiracy theorists on it. Classy bunch.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Shamrock6 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I asked to explain how this couple died. Not jumping to conspiracy.

Really?

Sorry if this has been posted... Ive taken some time off since the Vegas shooting to figure things out in this crazy world. Conclusion: something is going on. This wreaks to high heaven.

Yea, you kinda did.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

And yet youre here to talk about it . And you hit a sturdy tree.

These are nice dry Vegas roads. with turns... so hes not going fast.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Something is going on. Means something is going on. nothing more or less. Could be alcohol? Not mentioned... Again.. Something more than what is being reported happened.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The car bursting into flames is odd, especially if they hit the gate head on. How sad their daughter witnessed this too.

Maybe an ambush was waiting for them when they got home?
edit on 29-10-2017 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You seem to be mistaken on a couple of things.

He wasn't pulling into his own driveway.

The accident wasn't in Vegas.

You might wanna slow down and actually read things before you go off building an idea based off your own inaccurate "reading."

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Oh. So by "something is going on. This wreaks (sic) to high heaven" you're not implying a conspiracy?

Lol ok.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join