It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Survivor Who Died Suddenly Had Planned Group To Expose Cover-Up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Interesting that this particular person happens to die after she disagreed with the narrative in the media. She posted on FB that she wants piece together things (from the shooting) because it doesn't make sense. She seemed to not agree with the story in the media.

A woman who died days after surviving the ill-fated October 1 country music festival in Las Vegas wanted to organize a survivor’s group in order to flesh out the strange event, Facebook conversations reveal.

Kymberley Suchomel, 28, died suddenly on October 9 at her Apple Valley, California, residence five days after posting her version of events to Facebook.
www.infowars.com...

In her own words she said the media did not know what went down. Seems like she was not in agreement with the story that was being told by the corp media.

“You can share my comment for sure. And you can leave my name,” Suchomel says in a Facebook message to her friend. “I’m trying to organize a group of survivors so if anyone wants to contact me they can. Because this #ed up # doesn’t make sense and we are trying to piece things together.”

“The media can suck it. They have no idea what went down!” she added.

She may have passed from a seizure, nothing is finalized.

“They believe she passed away from a grand mahl seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Suchomel’s friend wrote on Facebook Sunday.

I have not dove into this shooting, and I tend to stay out of this sort of thing. But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It is fascinating to observe those who believe the media ignore these kind of anomalies...

Wait I got it, you linked to infowars, now I can ignore all the information and assume that this is merely a coincidence!

I mean clearly the deep state is a right wing conspiracy theory

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It could be a coincidence... if you believe in those.

It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know infowars

The facts were there on her FB. Maybe they were planted.

Maybe all is on the up and up. But I found it odd.

When ever I hear people defend the media I think of all the conspiracy theories that ended up being true.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Simple rule of thumb, whatever the media reports is at the best twisted, at the worst straight up fabricated.

We are witnessing a cover up that is quite blatant.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Witnesses who are making a fuss are dropping like flies. Where is Jesus Campos!? You think he really just "vanished" and the authorities don't know where he is or what happened to him?

This whole situation stinks to high hell. 17 days and we still don't have a motive or anymore leads. They are trying to bury this, literally.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

True, the media is centralized in 6 corps for a reason. Easier to control the things we hear, read and see.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow

Here is the thread I originally did on this young woman.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Well this steps it up a notch.
I wonder who she was in contact with if any of them are trying to form a group? Or did it ever get off the ground? Where did she write her full account down? Is this online somewhere or is it offline as well?

And if she waa murdered to continue a cover up how would that have taken place.. if a seizure could kill her, could Someone induce a seizure?

I've been scared to talk in the past. In my case no one got permanently hurt. I don't want to see people afraid to come out, but realize if you think there is a massive cover up that you should take precautions in how you try to get the information out.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Konduit

He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow

Here is the thread I originally did on this young woman.

Who knows if it will be him or another dude. If he lies or tells the truth. In any case that interview better be recorded and uploaded her for us all to watch

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Another major event and another situation where coincidence is riff, 9/11 had it in bucket loads now Vegas is starting to have it..

People question the official narrative and no doubt this event will turn out to have its own magic bullet..

RA

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Many people are more worried about what will happen
to thier world views. To even admit there might people so
sinister living in this world that someone might look to
put to use all the advances in technology and cinama
CGI what have you. And use it to deceive. What a far flung
idea! Even without Alex Jones and info wars and Marrs
and the other pioneers I already had that much figured
out as a little kid.

Mind control never does happen to the mind controlled I
guess.

These words exist for a reason.

Diabolic

Wicked

Sinister

Evil

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

“They believe she passed away from a grand mahl seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Suchomel’s friend wrote on Facebook Sunday."

The possibility, until proven otherwise, of evil intent & malicious govt decisions cannot be discounted.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes you can induce a seizure if someone has epilepsy. Flashing lights can do it. But if she was that prone to seizures she wouldn't be going to concerts!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
My wife died in apple valley back on july 13th. And the coroner still
hasn't issued a death certificate. We have called several
times and they are still waiting on tests to determine an exact COD.
High volume!

Could be months in this case as well.
edit on Ram101817v35201700000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
17 days and we still don't have a motive .

Does there have to be a motive? Can't something like this just be what it is?

Can't someone just "hate the world", decide they wanna die & they gonna take along a bunch of people with them, just because?

What about it somebody is a nobody they're entire life? They've never had a girlfriend, hell they've never been laid. They are a real "40 year old virgin"!! Nobody knows them and nobody gives 2 bits about them. They decide they wanna die and they tell themselves "everybody will know me and remember who I was after this!!!" Of course this killer has his own "motive", but nobody else will ever know this. This particular Psychopaths "motive" had never left his head so to everyone in the world, the cops, the public, victims etc there was no "motive"
edit on 18-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I noticed some possible subliminal messing when they first reported on the shooting, and for a few days, the phrase "9 to 11 minutes" was used to describe the duration of gunfire. I noticed it first on CNN. Could be coincidence of course, but I felt the same emotion(s) when I woke up and heard the news as I did listening to 9/11 unfold...

Feels like someone trying to hypnotize me. Are we being hoodwinked on a massive scale? Fear is a key in controlling people's thought polarity.

...devil is in the details

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

“They believe she passed away from a grand mahl seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Suchomel’s friend wrote on Facebook Sunday."

The possibility, until proven otherwise, of evil intent & malicious govt decisions cannot be discounted.

Gulf of Tonkin started Vietnam too.

,Gulf of Tonkin started Vietnam too.
edit on 18-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Gulf of Tonkin started Vietnam too.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

“They believe she passed away from a grand mahl seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Suchomel’s friend wrote on Facebook Sunday.

look at this:

US develops seizure gun

EDIT:
Mind you on reading the infowars page apparently she did have epilepsy and a brain tumour so maybe a coincidence after all.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Dr X because: updated info

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join