It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy for President in 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ted Kennedy is everywhere these days. He’s on the Senate floor calling Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice a liar. He’s on TV complaining Attorney General Alberto Gonzales endorses torture of terrorists. He gives a major policy speech in Washington calling for the United States to surrender in Iraq. He’s the Democratic point man on Social Security, arguing that the system is hunky-dory and doesn’t need to be touched.

Kennedy has been on quite a few talk shows bashing the Republicans. Do you think he has ambitions to run for the white house? If not Kennedy who can the democrats run in 2008? Not Gore or Kerry. Maybe Edwards but I don't think so. Hillary won't run, she might lose her Senate seat to Rudy in 2006.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it'd be a great idea for the Democrats to run Ted Kennedy as the 2008 presidential candidate.

Can you say "Republican Landslide"?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh crap! Hasn't the Democratic party shot themselves in the foot enough with their choice of candidates lately. And I did vote Kerry.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
? I think the democratic party wants him and dead, and the best way to kill a Kennedy? Make him president.(or try to, last one tried and didn't make it)

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And I noticed the sports books have someone named Evan Bayh showing some signs of life. Anyone know anything about him?

Kennedy is simply not an option - more like republican wishful thinking.

B.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
From what I have seen of Bill Richardson on tv he seems like someone I could vote for.

new topics

top topics

join