It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: dragonridr

Yepp she was upset Trump cheated on her thats why in her deposition she felt mentally raped.

Mental rape is not what Ivana Trump described.

You or i dont know that your making claims you cant back up! Tell you what find in the deposition that was sealed where she describes it. All we can base it off is her statements her deposition isnt available. So im supposed to believe you over the women who gave the deposition are you calling her a liar?

Now you hve proved over and over your more concerned with attacking then looking at the facts. But on any serious charge evidence needs to be provided not hearsay. If no proof is provided your just spewing hate. You dont have to like him most dont but attacking somone without evidence shows a severe lack of morals. Now i really cant stand defending him so im done with this and will end with dont allow hate to alter your judgement evryone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I back up my claims with Ivana Trump's own words. Are you trying to say that she lied?

Ivana Trump never denied recounting the assault and the rape, either in her deposition to the author of the book that quotes her, "Lost Tycoon", she hasn't recanted the incident.

She has merely said that she didn't mean to imply "criminal RAPE rape" happened. Like Whoopi Goldberg, Ivana Trump doesn't know there is no difference between RAPE and rape. Trump is a RAPIST.

Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.
Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,”
www.newyorker.com...

edit on 29-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I back up my claims with Ivana Trump's own words. Are you trying to say that she lied?

Ivana Trump never denied recounting the assault and the rape, either in her deposition to the author of the book that quotes her, "Lost Tycoon", she hasn't recanted the incident.

She has merely said that she didn't mean to imply "criminal RAPE rape" happened. Like Whoopi Goldberg, Ivana Trump doesn't know there is no difference between RAPE and rape. Trump is a RAPIST.

Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.
Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,”
www.newyorker.com...

Any evidence? The person claiming they had the deposition said they threw it out. So there is no evidence the book was correct and beinh a hit piece on trump makes it suspect. So all we can go on his her statement made just after the divorce.

During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me.

I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

Any contrary conclusion would be an incorrect and most unfortunate interpretation of my statement which I do not want to be interpreted in a speculative fashion and I do not want the press or media to misconstrue any of the facts set forth above.

All I wish is for this matter to be put to rest.

Telling a woman what she meant is wrong its not your place or mine to reinterpret what she meant. If she says it wasnt rape it wasnt rape.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Ivana Trump is my evidence. She hasn't recanted the account. She only said that the rape wasn't "criminal rape". Not that the event didn't happen. Like I said, she doesn't know that rape is rape, there are no lines.

Trump is a rapist.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ivana Trump is my evidence. She hasn't recanted the account. She only said that the rape wasn't "criminal rape". Not that the event didn't happen. Like I said, she doesn't know that rape is rape, there are no lines.

Trump is a rapist.

Yes she has even inone interview she admitted ssying things are said in a divorce that were notintended. Which means shocker peoplelie when going through a divorce having been through one myself i cn attest to that.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

'As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.'
A Notice to the Reader on the book said that Ivana's statement 'does not contradict or invalidate any information contained in this book'.

www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html#ixzz4wvojXChS

The Daily Beast story, which posted Monday night, said Trump’s ex-wife had once accused Trump of “rape.” She later said that the alleged rape was not in a “criminal sense.”

Not in a "criminal sense". Sorry, no. Rape is rape.

Why would Trump's lawyer, when asked about the rape, say "You cannot rape your spouse" if Trump wasn't being accused of it?

The divorce was granted on the grounds of “cruel and inhuman treatment” of Ivana. She also has been issued a gag order that bars her from discussing her marriage to Trump without his permission.

Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen, responding to The Daily Beast’s questions about the rape allegations, said that “you cannot rape your spouse” and threatened reporter Tim Mak.
www.politico.com...

Cruel and inhuman treatment! No spousal abuse? No rape? BS!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Wow, I hadn't read that before... divorce on the grounds of "cruel and inhuman treatment" of Ivana. That's awful.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

www.newyorker.com...

This is so horrible. Trump's a total piece of sh*t. Everyone should know about this.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

As the father of 2 women and 2 men, any man that sexually abused any of them would not need to worry about prosecution. I would suggest that being concerned about staying alive would be a much better use of their time.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes , that is True . To say otherwise without some Substantial Provable Evidence to the Contrary like Mueller's Imaginary Russian Investigation , that must be a Definite Conclusion by Now .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

There isnt a guy alive that didnt have an experience where the woman felt harassed.

I have never harassed or pushed a woman who felt harassed for sex.

.To be honest the first time i met the wife i pushed hard on those boundries. First thing the wife e er said to me was you need to leave.

So you admit by implying your wife felt harassed that you were forced to leave; therefore "all men at some time acted like jerks because of your understanding of what a male ( namely dragonridr ) can get up to".

You may perceive of this as some sort of across the board natural animalistic "instinct" of males, but you are frankly speaking like an idiot. You do not speak for me or of many men that I know.

This shows that you are in effect a cuckold. Embellish any story just so your anecdotal evidence puts Trump down.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I believe in over kill

yeah we got that from your previous post about harassing your wife.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My feelings

Yeap its all about feelings no facts - classic, Cultural Marxism

even "%&*#" like you have a platform

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am sure many members on this site have been victims.....

of your propaganda...your posting history is there for all to see

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Their timing was critical because it was during the campaign season

Yep and they had plenty of time before then to bring it up. Get over it he won the White House. All your screaming is not going to unseat him. You need to get a hobby.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

This thread is about the White House, via Sarah Huckabee Sanders, stating that all of the women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment, assault and rape are liars, not about unseating Donald Trump!

In a climate where women are coming out and folks like Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby and several others are being exposed, it's unreasonable for anyone to believe that these women are lying about Trump, especially when we have Trump's owns words.

Come on! Tell it like it is! The more you try to defend Trump's behavior, the wackier you Trumpites look!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Do you think women should stay silent if they don't have proof?

There are laws for slander and libel - why did they wait so long - because its politics they thought they were going to have free ride?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

she doesn't know that rape is rape, there are no lines.

And there for all to see you have outed yourself. Only you can tell the victim what constitutes "rape". A new low for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You need to get a hobby - your hate for the man is unnerving

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your defense of sexual abuse is more unnerving.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join