It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Things are heating up.

This explains their insane drive to try to pin a "Russia" tag on Trump, they were tagged and bagged long ago and like she said in a tirade one time, "we are all gonna hang" if she loses. Well she lost and the slow march to justice is happening.

Who said, "We are all going to hang, if Hillary loses!"??

You're right, the fanatical drive by Congress and Media (along with help from their sheep citizens), to try and get Trump in legal trouble, impeached, or frustrated... all has its roots in preventing a busload of Obama people from being shipped to prison.

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer — narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist F**k will have us swinging from nooses! What the f**k is wrong with you idiots?”

Source

And no, Snopes version doesn't count, it is after the fact damage control.

OMG...first I've heard that! Hillary really is a Crime Family Boss. Salty words, murder, threats, intimidation...the whole 9 yards.
edit on 10/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Serious question... All of that is relevant to this discussion how?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I wish they would hurry the hell up and put these Demwit goons behind bars already.
Tired of seeing their stupid faces everywhere.

Obama hides as much as he can. Hillary though, is always out there...bringing Republicans gifts, through her nasty words.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You make very valid points.

What a difference an administration makes, or at least their political affiliation.
edit on 22-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I addressed the non-issue upon which the Republican Congress is basing more pointless investigations, compared that with the past ludicrous political theatre regarding Benghazi, and interpolated the relative value of those two investigations with the non-existent one (at least at the Congressional level) regarding the massacre of four US Service Members in Niger.

Anything else I can clear up?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Nope that'll do. Thanks for the clarity.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ausername

I addressed the non-issue upon which the Republican Congress is basing more pointless investigations, compared that with the past ludicrous political theatre regarding Benghazi, and interpolated the relative value of those two investigations with the non-existent one (at least at the Congressional level) regarding the massacre of four US Service Members in Niger.

Anything else I can clear up?

Well it may surprise you to know that I want to know what the hell is going on in Niger too.

I am sick of all of this nation building.

So I have no problem into demanding accountability there.

Trump sold people partially on not being a nation builder like Hillary and Obama.

If he is going down that road, I will be right there with you calling him out.

Now why are you so hesitant to see potential wrong doing by Hillary and Obama investigated?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

Not unexpected and nothing really new here, except that the FBI informant is talking.

Also, I don't believe the FBI uncovered a bribery scheme. They helped facilitate it, if I remember correctly.

This is one piece of a more complicated matter. I heard yesterday that Bill Clinton met with Russians to facilitate "something" for his wife, Secretary of State Hillary.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

Not unexpected and nothing really new here, except that the FBI informant is talking.

Also, I don't believe the FBI uncovered a bribery scheme. They helped facilitate it, if I remember correctly.

This is one piece of a more complicated matter. I heard yesterday that Bill Clinton met with Russians to facilitate "something" for his wife, Secretary of State Hillary.

We "hear" a lot of things. Though, I thought the "facilitation" went to the CF and not to Hillary, or her campaign, directly.

If the latter is true, things become more complicated and difficult.
edit on 22-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Cowgirl Congresswoman Frederica Wilson said this morning that NIGER will be Trump's Benghazi. WHAT?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Cowgirl Congresswoman Frederica Wilson said this morning that NIGER will be Trump's Benghazi. WHAT?

Well perhaps so.

Last comment on it because I don't want to derail the thread.

But Americans died. I could give two squats about which party was in charge at the time, we deserve answers.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I'm not Trump fan, and on the left side myself. But if there is corruption here it should be investigated with the uranium deal.

I guess my concern though is that it seems like there is SO much corruption at the higher level. Why this case?

I remember asking some people who had worked on Obama's election campaigns as to why the Democrats during the 2016 election didn't highlight the Trump family ties to the mafia in NYC and related corruption? Immediate answer: "Because many Democrats are likely in bed with them too in NYC."
edit on 22-10-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Bread and circuses... From both parties.

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

Now, we return you to our regularly scheduled RW herky-jerky ...

You have literally drank the coolaid.

You then labeled yourself left, then fight your other made up team the "right", then you proceed to take an emotional protective stance against anyone who threatens the "cred" of a "team member" who, and you can confirm this yourself, has done irreversible damage to our rights.

Start with the smith mundt act and the electronic privacy act mods obama made.

I have to start to wonder if you actually believe the crap you post, or are paid to.

Maybe you just love the media and can't read the bills, but your mindset is an indirect threat to freedom because you are lapping the narrative up and spreading division at the same time, while steps are taken to limit rights.

It is the equivalent of you running a distraction on your neighbors while they are robbed, then feeling good about it because the theives had a Cubs bumper sticker.

Well maybe not the Cubs, there are actually different teams in baseball.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bread and circuses... From both parties.

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

My usual reaction too to things like this. I've grown fairly skeptical of the potential for that level of politicians or leaders to be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Logically, nothing will come of this. But hopefully this could be another step in forming an air-tight case of exposing the organized crime surrounding too many of our recent presidents and their families. If so, Trump better have a damn clean history with regards to those networks.

If he did have anything that messed up in his past it would have been found by now. The obsessed anti crowd would have dug in on that months ago. I'm sure he's got problems, everyone does in one way or another, but maybe he's actually outside of that loop... One can hope.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The main reason nothing will come of it is quite simple... if they shut down the gravy train those corrupt POS's will not get their slice of the pie.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

The obsessed anti crowd would have dug in on that months ago.

Couldn’t the same be said about 20 years worth of accusations against Hillary?

I hope they all hang to be honest.

But all this hubbub over what “could be” a criminal investigation is a bit of a joke, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

If nothing comes of this it's because...

“It could be criminal.” He cited statutes of limitations that may limit prosecutions of any crimes that may arise from the 2010 deal.

Perhaps the only reason all of this is beginning to come out now?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well as we know from many ats members who dislike trump, if there is an investigation it must be serious.

I assume they will patiently wait and respect the seriousness of this investigation same as they do with the trump one.

I think we've done a lot better job of patiently waiting for the outcome of the Mueller investigation than the President of the United States or his supporters, including those on ATS.

"Hoax! Fake news!"
"Republicans are just butthurt!"

"The narrative is collapsing!"
"The narrative is falling apart!"

EDIT to add:

"This is coming from the failing Fox News? Fake news!"
"Anonymous sources?"

I say bring it on. I don't expect anything to come from it, particularly if the CI being referred to here is "CS-1" from the Mikerin investigation but if a crime was committed, prosecute away. Imo, it smells like a bull# distraction.
edit on 2017-10-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join