It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised? Hillary and Obama are the epitome of corrupt politicians.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hillary will have to break another toe today, in order to avoid questions on this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

originally posted by: butcherguy
No mention yet of who the DIRECTOR of the FBI was in 2009...........

Robert S. Mueller III !

The most hilarious is that Mueller was actually the one who brought an uranium sample to Moscow : TWITTER

(S/Rel Russia) Action request: Embassy Moscow is requested to alert at the highest appropriate level the Russian Federation that FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU sample once he arrives to Moscow on September 21.
Post is requested to convey information in paragraph 5 with regard to chain of custody, and to request details on Russian Federation's plan for picking up the material. Embassy is also requested to reconfirm the April 16 understanding from the FSB verbally that we will have no problem with the Russian Ministry of Aviation concerning Mueller's September 21 flight clearance.

Source : WIKILEAKS : /plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

Good recall!
I forgot about that story!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Is anyone surprised? Hillary and Obama are the epitome of corrupt politicians.

Just surprised that the story has reached the public.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

agree.

why do you think trump hasn't implemented those sanctions? i'd think he'd make a real effort to make that a priority.. it's odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They release what they want us to see. I have a feeling they don't care about people knowing about the corruption, they just want people in a frenzy, especially after nothing changes.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Assuming thats true, it shows that the breadth and depth of corruption in the Federal government is utterly staggering. So much for the rule of law. I could say something about the Clintons, but I'd have to guess te Republicans are just as corrupt. This country has been sold down the river while the idiot population worries about who's taking a knee at football games and "white privilege".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not bad at all (Edit: I mean, corruption is bad, but the story looks legit), looks like Hannity's countdown was the real deal. Maybe things are getting shaken loose in the background as the investigation goes on. In any case it's a step towards one day clearing the Russian issue up. US relations with Russia can be "normalized" only once Russia stops being used as a political cudgel by either side, and I don't see that happening until the truth comes out, or at least whatever will pass for the truth.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Crickets from the usual suspects...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I wonder if this is the story that had Senators Feinstein and Grassley shaken when they appeared together after a closed door briefing early this year?
edit on b000000312017-10-17T09:43:02-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 17 Oct 2017 09:43:02 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
Where is Silly 'ol Hillary to tell us otherwise and set us right?

Doesn't feel right.

I actually gave her a link to the thread.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

At this point, we need to consider if it's even possible to reform the FBI, or if we should create an entirely new agency (with newly-trained agents drawn from state & local police units) and phase out the FBI as an organization.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Interesting...

So you are saying that Russians behaving like capitalists is bad?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yea, I noticed a few of the "regulars" are active on other threads, but scared #less to come into this one. I suppose when you realize a good bit of the charges spit out over the years are actually, true, it kind of takes the wind out of your sails. It reminds me of the thread the other day asking why the conservatives are always on the wrong side of history. This may prove to blow that away in an instant.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Interesting...

Russians doing anything is BAD, mkay? if we have learned anything from the left over the last year, it's that Russia is bad, anyone who talks to them is committing treason, and anyone dealing with them should be hanged.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It really comes down to what will be done about it ? I predict the Clinton web will keep it obscured, deflected and flat out deny and lie their rears off.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Interesting...

Russians doing anything is BAD, mkay? if we have learned anything from the left over the last year, it's that Russia is bad, anyone who talks to them is committing treason, and anyone dealing with them should be hanged.

Whooo Hooo!
Yes!
Shout it from the rooftops!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Interesting...

Just to remind you of what you said on another thread with regards to Russia:

a reply to: network dude

I did not ask you whether you thought it normal. I asked you how you feel about it.

And as for being outraged, I always express outrage when the evidence of a political entities wrong doing, is made plain, and I am not partisan in that respect.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Interesting...

But only if you're a Republican. Because it's all OK when a Democrat does these things.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Crickets from the usual suspects...

Oh, I'm sure they'll be along shortly.

After they read about how other liberals are reacting to the news and can regurgitate the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join