It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well it appears that hillary, holder, obama, et al were well aware of the corruption of Russian officials when they sold them uranium.

Maybe the fact that these Russians were apparently bribing hillary with millions of dollars encouraged them to look the other way.

I wonder how much easier all this would have been if people at the state department had, oh I don't know, some kind of separate email server or something to do business with...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here's a real interesting part of the article......

The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, an Obama appointee who now serves as President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director under Trump, Justice Department documents show.

A house cleaning is in order in regards to those two. Stinks from a mile away. I've never Trusted either of them fully.

I know Rothstein has played a major role in the Mueller and Comey Stuff, it seems too Convenient how this things are interrelated. I smell collusion.
edit on 17-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No mention yet of who the DIRECTOR of the FBI was in 2009...........

Robert S. Mueller III !

Yeah...my guess has been he's actually on board to cover tracks for those involved in actual Russian collusion from his time as Director...when you actually look at the whole picture it is very clear and impossible to deny that there were some really shady deals with the previous administration.

They have quite the web, when you see Podesta's son in law standing next to the podium at the pressers that the sheriff is holding in Las Vegas.
They have their fingers in everything. How do you clean up a dirty group like that?

The only way is by getting a single one high enough up the chain to turn on the rest. I have had a feeling the Weinstein case is going to tie into some powerful people in the long run....just have to see if it comes out. A guy like that doesn't get the rug pulled out from under him and let it go....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Well it appears that hillary, holder, obama, et al were well aware of the corruption of Russian officials when they sold them uranium.

Maybe the fact that these Russians were apparently bribing hillary with millions of dollars encouraged them to look the other way.

I wonder how much easier all this would have been if people at the state department had, oh I don't know, some kind of separate email server or something to do business with...

And a whole crapload of missing emails in the end. Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Obviously coincidental, bleachbit? Do you use that on a cloth or what?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The FBI has had the missing emails and the server for some time now. Oddly it was hardly talked about. A company called Datto had a back up of them all and turned it over to the FBI a LONG time ago....

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Robert S. Mueller III !

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you 'The Deep State'!

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefitting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions

The 2-faced hypocrisy is both awkward as well as amazing to behold when one reflects on this information above verses the full-retard meltdown of the US media & media personalities regarding the Trump-Russia nothingburger.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefitting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions

The 2-faced hypocrisy is both awkward as well as amazing to behold when one reflects on this information above verses the full-retard meltdown of the US media & media personalities regarding the Trump-Russia nothingburger.

It really is a complete mindfu#@.... but what's more so is the inability of so many to see it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It really is a complete mindfu#@.... but what's more so is the inability of so many to see it.

Nah, the mindf*** isn't those who can't see it, they have trust in power, they have been trained to feel that all their lives.

The real mindf*** is those people who actually see it and actively ignore it or steer people's attention away from it through deflection, deception and lies.

Those people exist, and are everywhere.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
CIRCA news has been working on this story for weeks.
It looks like THIS is the big story they're going to release today, as well....perhaps with much more detail.

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

Wonder what story I'll be breaking tomorrow? Hint, it has to do with #Russia, something that happened in the Obama Administration and an informant, curious? Stay tuned...

6:15 PM - 16 Oct 2017

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Bumped like 30 laps with a Spectator car if I could.

It also looks like Mueller should be credited
(at least to a small extent) with running an honest
investigation...because the real roaches are so packed
into the table radio, there's nowhere else to go but
out on the table and into the camera angle when
somebody sneezes. Tripping over evidence like Hoarding:

They should quit while they're behind:
the MSM und zie resistor network is vindicated again.
Saying the Russians did it, yeah...with THEM actually.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CIRCA news has been working on this story for weeks.
It looks like THIS is the big story they're going to release today, as well....perhaps with much more detail.

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

Wonder what story I'll be breaking tomorrow? Hint, it has to do with #Russia, something that happened in the Obama Administration and an informant, curious? Stay tuned...

6:15 PM - 16 Oct 2017

twitter.com...

It apparently has to do with something Hannity is about to break as well. Wonder when we will hear it?

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The left is noticeably absent on this thread.
Apparently the marching orders have not been handed out yet.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Odd.
They so love 'Russian collusion' stories.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's only 730 in Cali....have to wait until mom wakes them up at noon.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Robert S. Mueller III !

The most hilarious is that Mueller was actually the one who brought an uranium sample to Moscow : TWITTER

(S/Rel Russia) Action request: Embassy Moscow is requested to alert at the highest appropriate level the Russian Federation that FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU sample once he arrives to Moscow on September 21.
Post is requested to convey information in paragraph 5 with regard to chain of custody, and to request details on Russian Federation's plan for picking up the material. Embassy is also requested to reconfirm the April 16 understanding from the FSB verbally that we will have no problem with the Russian Ministry of Aviation concerning Mueller's September 21 flight clearance.

Source : WIKILEAKS : /plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

edit on 17-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Lol.. I was looking through each post to see what "they" had to say and mysteriously, they are silent. They will be here soon enough to tell us how stoopid we are for discussing such nonsense!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I just read that whole thing--that's disgusting, and it's not so much the Russians' actions, but those in our own government who kept the evidence basically a secret and obviously conspired to keep public announcements of the cases surrounding this issue as far on the down-low as possible.

I think that the final quote in your source, from former Representative Mike Rodgers, says it best:

“Not providing information on a corruption scheme before the Russian uranium deal was approved by U.S. regulators and engage appropriate congressional committees has served to undermine U.S. national security interests by the very people charged with protecting them,” he said. “The Russian efforts to manipulate our American political enterprise is breathtaking.”

Yes, the Russian efforts are breathtaking, but the efforts of our own government to conceal this issue is deflating.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Where is Silly 'ol Hillary to tell us otherwise and set us right?

Doesn't feel right.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join