It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Las Vegas shooting and evidence of some kind of coordination.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Never said they were dots.

I mean they are virtually 'dots' on the video, but they wouldn't be IRL.

Of course the street is closed back there and no one can see them -- except police -- but they would not be tiny if on the ground near them.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

In your slowed down video, I just realized what those two lights remind me of as they trade places... It's as if one flashlight is stationary on a table or shelf or something pointing at the back of the stage, while the other is being held and flashed around, then set on the table next to to stationary one and bumping or nudging it to the side to take its place in the same stationary position and the other light beginning to travel...

I don't think that's what happened. Just what the movement reminded me of. It hit me just now when my husband did exactly that to my plate with his plate to get it in front of the burrito fixings. Just a quick bump or nudge and a slide....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only way this looks "coordinated" is if you slow it down. Watch it full speed and there is no "coordination" to the lights movement, it is erratic and has no discernable rhythm or pattern.

There are going to be artifacts when you zoom so far in and slow it down to a snail's pace, I think that's where the illusion that the lights "switch" comes from, video artifacts from manipulation of the video.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The original dancing light kind of circles the stationary light...like it's trying to land on its exact position. Then it bumps it out of the way.

I don't know what to make of it, but as soon as it bumps the stationary light, the dancing light becomes still and the stationary light takes off *dancing*.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Someone mentioned laser sight. Seems to way too large.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As 'soon as I slow it down'...I can see what has taken place quickly. No new artifact is created.

But thanks for the contribution.

Slo-mo is never useful in determining what happened very quickly. Got it.

Let the Olympic committee know and the NFL....Kentucky Derby, too.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I would have to agree. First time watching, I became excited...but quickly realized it was due to personal bias of trying to discover what is being hidden. You shared your perspective quite emphatically and logically. I applaud you on that.

I did watch both videos on a larger monitor and you are indeed correct. On the bigger monitor the stable light on the back of the stage actually appears to be two lights and not one single one. It does not move. The erratic one appears to stay in the same space as the motion of the camera. It moves everywhere and does not distort any with the 3d objects in its path. It has the appearance of an overlay. Aka: lens reflect effect not a true light.

I had the same misfortune myself thinking I had seen tracers on a video, but putting it on a larger monitor realized the reason why... it was only reflections on trees. I had allowed my dedication to seek out the truth become biased. I really thought I discovered something. It was real. That is what is so awesome about sharing here on ATS. You either get confirmation or are provided with logical input to see past personal beliefs and biases.

Thats why I give kudos to all who bring something new to the board to review. It is helpful for us all, whether it is what it is or not.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Wouldn't that depend on distance though?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The NFL and Olympic committee have high speed cameras with much better resolution, they're made to be slowed down, this video is not from a high speed or high resolution camera so that is not a valid comparison.

You have yet to say what these "coordinated" lights' purpose are or how they would be at all useful to the ones behind the shooting.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually it looks like there are two stationary lights on the building.

If one wants to analyze this, I would ask what is that building the lights where shining on and that area in general.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wouldn't that depend on distance though?

Laser light is coherent. It's stay in a narrow beam for a great distance, longer then in this case.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: recrisp

I would have to agree. First time watching, I became excited...but quickly realized it was due to personal bias of trying to discover what is being hidden. You shared your perspective quite emphatically and logically. I applaud you on that.

I did watch both videos on a larger monitor and you are indeed correct. On the bigger monitor the stable light on the back of the stage actually appears to be two lights and not one single one. It does not move. The erratic one appears to stay in the same space as the motion of the camera. It moves everywhere and does not distort any with the 3d objects in its path. It has the appearance of an overlay. Aka: lens reflect effect not a true light.

I had the same misfortune myself thinking I had seen tracers on a video, but putting it on a larger monitor realized the reason why... it was only reflections on trees. I had allowed my dedication to seek out the truth become biased. I really thought I discovered something. It was real. That is what is so awesome about sharing here on ATS. You either get confirmation or are provided with logical input to see past personal beliefs and biases.

Thats why I give kudos to all who bring something new to the board to review. It is helpful for us all, whether it is what it is or not.

Thanks so much for that clarity.

Like you, I see people that want to see what they want, that's O.K., but it doesn't make it correct.
Very good post on your part, I must say.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The bouncy light is all over the place in the original video.
Nearer to the end of it I see it plain as day going from the right side of the screen to the left, staying on the same plane even when it is atop of the buildings. When they pan their camera around to the left the light follows them, the reason is that it's a reflection inside of the camera, either that or someone near 'them' is following their every move (they aren't) and panning with whatever it is (rifle, hand-held laser) that those that think this is something other than a reflection. If it were someone that is using some kind of an instrument other than a camera and they are panning exactly when the camera does.

Where are the people that I always look up to here that have more brains than I do? They must be on their way home from work or laughing at me or whomever!

No LASER is that large that I am aware of, or it wouldn't be of any use. A rifle with some sort of a 'light' on it would not move that fast and erratic.
A drone 'might' be shaky, I'm not saying it is one, and don't believe that's what it is, but it's possible that a drone with some light on it could be responsible, not a LASER on it though, only a small searchlight.
A flashlight can't do what this light is doing.
So if it's not any of the above, what could it be?
A reflection, that's what. heheh

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"Some kind of coordinating" ???

The grounds crew are coordinating, the police are coordinating, the security staff at the venue are coordinating, random people are coordinating a way out of there, and the performing artists staff are coordinating a way out of there, and they exit usually to the rear or sides of the stage.

I am curious as to many of the other posters here as to what you are getting at? Vegas is a city of night life and in a city of night life there has to be, you guessed it, lights.

What are you getting at?

Did the aliens send their little light orbs down to investigate the shooting taking place? Did the ancient aliens try to time travel back to the future right at the moment of the horrific violence? Was Cyclops blasting the stage with his spectacular vision beam?

What are you getting at here?
Why do you think that this is important enough to make a thread?

edit on 16-10-2017 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

What in the actual fuh?

How can people honestly claim they see the camera is panning up, down, in circles, all around, and in sync with the erratic way the *dancing* light is? That light is not even visible all the time in the video much less following the camera panning.

I am willing to abandon this thread, this idea....on ATS.

And abandon ATS. The dancing light is not following the pattern of the camera panning.

Bye guys. Anyone that wants to keep in touch with me knows how to.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What idea?

You make a thread talking about coordinating lights and ask for ideas and possible explanations. People comment on what their ideas are and you get all upset and are abandoning your thread?

I read the whole thread because I was kind of interested, but now I'm just puzzled as to what you was thinking is wrong and why.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Every time the camera pans left the light moves left.

Every time the camera pans up the light moves up.

Every time the camera pans right the light moves right.

Etc.

Whichever way the camera pans the light goes in the same direction. Watch the video again with that in mind and tell me that's not the case.

Why are you so adamant about it not being a lens flare to the point of leaving ATS? No one is trying to insult you, you asked for our opinions and we are giving our opinions.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I do agree that some of the movement is somewhat out of sync with the camera movement. But that might have to do with what is causing it. I most likely is a combination of two motions. Seems fuzzy overall.

Notice how it changes when it is over the street at the bottom around 1:30.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: CynConcepts

What in the actual fuh?

How can people honestly claim they see the camera is panning up, down, in circles, all around, and in sync with the erratic way the *dancing* light is? That light is not even visible all the time in the video much less following the camera panning.

And abandon ATS. The dancing light is not following the pattern of the camera panning.

Bye guys. Anyone that wants to keep in touch with me knows how to.

WOW!
The next time I don't have everyone agreeing with me I might try that myself!

Really, I hate to see anyone leave on account of people disagreeing with them.
Oh well, I apologize for using logic rather than my heart, and I really mean that too.
I hope that you come back, or, don't leave.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No use trying to use logic to narrow down the possible cause.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join