It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Las Vegas shooting and evidence of some kind of coordination.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I posted this deep in another thread, but I don't want it to get buried and would like to hear some thoughts from others.

To begin, earlier today, I was watching a video of the shooting reportedly recorded from the top of the Mandalay Bay (the Foundation Room). I've embedded that video at the end of this post.

Anyway, I noticed this odd white light *dancing* around the venue throughout the video. It did not seem coordinated with the person filming, but it was just kind of dancing, here & there, like a white laser light or a small spotlight.

THEN, at about 1:24 into the video, I NOTICED THE LIGHT COORDINATED WITH ANOTHER LIGHT in the strangest way. ALMOST LIKE A TAG TEAM. In fact, I would say the dancing light tagged the stationary light and they traded *jobs*, so to speak.

So, I took a zoomed-in screen recording of that portion of the video (slowed down to .25) as a visual aid.

The stationary light that the *dancing light* coordinated with is on the back of the stage — I have indicated it in the screenshot below with the arrow, so you know where to look.

And, below is the recording I made...the *dancing* light will be pretty obvious after you start watching the slowed down clip I recorded.

WATCH THESE LIGHTS ‘COORDINATE’ AND PLAY TAG-TEAM:

This happens approximately 1:24 into the original video (below) so start a few seconds beforehand and be sure to slow the speed down to .25 for optimum viewing:

How strange is that?

Anyone care to guess at/explain what’s going on with those lights?

(I'll add that I do not believe these are flying insects because the stationary light is always at the same spot on the back of the stage until it's 'tagged' by the other light...no matter where the camera pans throughout the video.)

edit on 10/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So what are the implications of this exactly? To me it looks like the moving lights passed through the stationary one. Still though, what do you think this means? How does it relate to the shooting?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The is from inside of the lens, it's normal when it is pointed towards lights in front of it.
Each lens has multiple pieces of glass inside of it and when light refracts it looks like this.
I will say that when you slowed it down it made me wonder. When I saw the original though I could tell what it was though.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I cant speak to the lights that should or shuld not be going on around an all weekend music festival in such a spot, but I sure am interested in where exactly that video was shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Strange indeed, it kind of almost looks like a laser pointer, but I know its not. Scary Video BTW. Wow. Freaks me out to hear that rat, tat, tat, tat, rat, tat, tat, tat, and thinking how many people were being hit.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Seems like it could be a search light on a first-responder's vehicle checking the stage to ensure that there's no one firing from up there?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's not what I see.

The dancing light clearly hones in to align with the stationary light, then takes its place. And then the stationary light goes off dancing around the venue.

All I am saying is that it is evidence of some kind of coordination.

Is the coordination part of carrying out this mass-shooting? I don't know. I was hoping someone else might have ideas.

Signals?

I guess that is what I was left thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Looking at the full speed version I'd have to say some kind of lens flare, the light moves in the same general direction that the camera pans to and only shows up after it zooms in.

I'm not sure how two lights on the back end of the stage moving in an erratic fashion would imply coordination. I'm guessing you are just seeing something where there is nothing. Just my opinion though.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
The is from inside of the lens, it's normal when it is pointed towards lights in front of it.
Each lens has multiple pieces of glass inside of it and when light refracts it looks like this.
I will say that when you slowed it down it made me wonder. When I saw the original though I could tell what it was though.

I think the original is way too quick to see with clarity. It takes slowing down to see one light tags the other and replaces it.

Nothing inside the camera lens...AGAIN, the light shone on the back of the stage is always in the same spot no matter how the camera moves.

But thanks. I am not compelled by your explanation, but thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a flashlight would have to be spectacularly bright and small/focused to cast such a small spotlight. the farther away it was the bigger spot it would have. very odd

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I'm inclined to agree with that. It did sound like 2 shooters though. Notice he pans to the left at the end but can't see anything because it's out of his field of view.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And the fact that the stationary light is always on the same spot on the back of the stage even though the camera pans all over?

One light clearly hones in on the position of the other and takes its place.

Lens mechanics do not explain it.

Would love to hear more ideas....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The OP is correct those lights do swap places. That is not lens flare causing that.

I think it may be law enforcement highlighting areas of interest. ('See that opening/window..can you keep it covered...yeah got it now you can move'..) that kind of thing. It is bizarre to say the least. As for lights round a venue...possible. two small lights like that on the back of the stage however?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The "light" just crosses over the other.

It does look like it roughly follows the camera movement. Maybe due to either the lens structure or the CCD being affected by light. It seems to disappear if the camera is moved far enough down.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It does look like it roughly follows the camera movement. Maybe due to either the lens structure or the CCD being affected by light. It seems to disappear if the camera is moved far enough down.

It certainly swaps place with the stationary light. Watch it again slowed down.

Edit: watching it again I find myself doubting my own eyes. You may well be correct. Kind of on the fence with this one. Either way it does look strange
edit on 1841642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

have you worked with photography and various camera for quite some time in order to make that statement as fact?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Agreed, though it could be reflection from the window they were behind too, if they were filming behind a window.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The light shows 1.15 while the camera man zooms. It moves on the roof of said building where you think one light trades places with the other one. At regular speed I'll go with lens flare. Not sure what could be being coordinated after said event is over.

"Shine me with a laser pointer when the camera zooms so I can back away from the window."

I don't see at all how that will work or for what possible reason there would be. If those lights showed before the massacre. (May they rest in peace) that would make more sense.

That or it could be a wondering soul not knowing where to go.

That's just my opinion and it's value is what you place on it.
edit on 16-10-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

have you worked with photography and various camera for quite some time in order to make that statement as fact?

Yes. I am a graphic designer who also served as photographer, for 8 years, at a performing arts center I was Creative Director for.

ETA: BFA in graphic design with two photography classes.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

It certainly swaps place with the stationary light. Watch it again slowed down.

You believe it does so that what you see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join