It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had My Name Etched On A Microchip And Sent To The Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you.
This is worth the read.

Edit: but off sub.. we're dealing wth "potential" energy then.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Hairy black holes"

Hawking might be talking out of his azz on this one..

Gawd it would be amazing if Someone really named it the Wiley coyote effect. It's perfect. He even seems to hover over the hole like time stopped..
edit on 15-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Nah, he is merely re-living his youth. I can only imagine what being a prisoner in your own body would invoke.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I wrote my name in some snow once.
It's probably not there anymore.

DNA might be.

How much DNA is in piss?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A fair amount, dead skin cells shed from your urethra, lining of your bladder, blood, cells from your kidneys etc..

You'd be incredibly surprised.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Nah, he is merely re-living his youth. I can only imagine what being a prisoner in your own body would invoke.

He's typing please kill me over and over again but his handlers just say "oh look he wants a cookie"

Ok that was a little dark..

Honestly though everyone is trapped inside their own body.. some people just have more range of motion in the first 3 dimensions.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Living in the first 3 dimensions is exhausting. I prefer the solace in the next 4, for with in ourselves we will find a reflection of all there is.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Cool..

By the time it's found by said aliens they won't have a clue what it says.

They'll probably think it's ancient kid art and oggle it momentarily for the entertainment it brought them.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Aeshma
Information is never lost.

Well then how did they build the pyramids?

Seriously though could you put that into context?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

its thought that information is never lost to reality.. not to humanity lol..

Here

(PhysOrg.com) -- In the classical world, information can be copied and deleted at will. In the quantum world, however, the conservation of quantum information means that information cannot be created nor destroyed. This concept stems from two fundamental theorems of quantum mechanics: the no-cloning theorem and the no-deleting theorem.

then this becomes an issue with black holes as nothing is supposed to escape them..

well then you have virtual particles that can escape...

but it gets weird.. and I struggle to imagine conserving information in or at the event horizon of a black hole.

even those who say you can still conserve information say the info is useless at the edge of black hole.. chaotic.. mixed up..

me needs more brain power to get more out of all that.

blackholes seemingly make quantum physics inconsistencies that hawking is trying to fix..

I dont know i think its forced personally.

information becomes more inhearently important when you get to small scales (smaller than atoms).
Virtual particles are my favorite aspect in all of this. I mean if you can call them particles..

Its too confusing honestly. I cant think wavy enough yet..

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I Had My Name Etched On A Microchip

You need to up your game bro, and start etching your Brain Cells onto Microchips

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Now they know your name at dark side of the moon ( twilight zone tune)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How many posts about this are you going to do?

The last one you tried to mislead people into believing that this was something you pulled off because and i quote "you knew people" .

my sentiments stay the same as the last post. It being sad about you feeling so insignificant that you feel you must mis lead people. My wishing the earth would end so i dont have to continue reading or dealing with undeserved self righteous people.

againI realize eveything i said above was self righteous. However i can admit it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Here

(PhysOrg.com) -- In the classical world, information can be copied and deleted at will. In the quantum world, however, the conservation of quantum information means that information cannot be created nor destroyed. This concept stems from two fundamental theorems of quantum mechanics: the no-cloning theorem and the no-deleting theorem.

then this becomes an issue with black holes as nothing is supposed to escape them..

but it gets weird.. and I struggle to imagine conserving information in or at the event horizon of a black hole.

even those who say you can still conserve information say the info is useless at the edge of black hole.. chaotic.. mixed up..

blackholes seemingly make quantum physics inconsistencies that hawking is trying to fix..

information becomes more inhearently important when you get to small scales (smaller than atoms).
Virtual particles are my favorite aspect in all of this. I mean if you can call them particles..

Possibly there is such a thing as "information entanglement" much in the same way as there is quantum entanglement. So even if the information leaves the event horizon (via in/out particles) in the wrong order or jumbled up, information entanglement would keep the information bits connected in the proper configuration...so no information lost.
I know, I'm a genius. You're welcome.
edit on 10/15/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

edit on 10/15/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Here

I understand. I'm just thirsting for "daddy's insight". Phage?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join