It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem Rips Donald Trump with Freestyle Rap

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The rapper Eminem struck out at President Trump in a video that played at the BET Hip Hop Awards on Tuesday, accusing the president of racism, hypocrisy, disrespect of military veterans and more in almost five minutes of furious freestyle rap.
www.nytimes.com...

The video is 4,34 long and actually worth a watch , it starts a bit ropey but builds after the first minute.

I like the passion but I fear the consequences , how long before the words stop and action starts ?
America is split and split by design , the question in my mind is for what purpose and by who.

Trump issues executive order to re-militarize the police

The attorney general added that President Donald Trump’s executive order, which takes effect immediately, will send a strong message that “we will not allow criminal activity, violence and lawlessness to become the new normal.”

Sessions however insisted that concerns about the program were “superficial,” and bizarrely, he suggested that the flooding in Houston showed that police need to have mine-resistant vehicles.
thinkprogress.org...

Time to start smelling the covfefe ?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More like a freestyle rant.

Weak.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Already mentioned here . But I'll say what I said there:

This guy is an entertainer. Let him and Meryl Streep and all the other self-agrandizing idiots of their ilk entertain. He has not more chops for this kind of crap than you our I would if we stood on a street corner with a megaphone. It's a sad, sad commentary on the state of our culture that people care what idiots like this think.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Already mentioned here . But I'll say what I said there:

This guy is an entertainer. Let him and Meryl Streep and all the other self-agrandizing idiots of their ilk entertain. He has not more chops for this kind of crap than you our I would if we stood on a street corner with a megaphone. It's a sad, sad commentary on the state of our culture that people care what idiots like this think.

And yet a reality tv Star was elected president.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He's riding the wave of anti-Trump sentiment for the sake of relevancy. It's the same worthless celeb virtue signaling we've seen dozens of times already. The left will eat it up. The right will laugh at how pathetic it is. People will forget about it in a week.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"worth the watch". Ahahahahaha

Congrats on your S&F farming.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It was weak , and not the eminem we remember. Its a good time for him to retire.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If I were S&F farming I would write a thread in support of Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Why would he need to feign disgust of Trump to stay relevant? He's still in a position where if he released an album it would be one of the most talked about of the year. Eminem has been nothing but candid about Trump. Why do you think that would suddenly change with this freestyle?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Is this the same artist who rapped about raping/assaulting his mom?

edit on 11-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wow........Donald Trump is cause of all that is wrong with America and it's politics in only 9 months, Impressive. The world was so much better on January 19th, 2017.

I was expecting a better rant from Eminem to be honest. He can do whatever he wants, doesn't affect me.
edit on 11-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Wow........Donald Trump is cause of all that is wrong with America and it's politics in only 9 months, Impressive. The world was so much better on January 19th, 2017.

I was expecting a better rant from Eminem to be honest. He can do whatever he wants, doesn't affect me.

seems like it already did affect you

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This will definitely do us some good, now Eminem will be headline news for a week and cause yet even more distractions.

I hate to say it because I've always been a fan of his but Eminem needs to be quiet, he's only going to make things worse with this kind of crap. And the rap wasn't even that good.

I'm sure saying "f#ck you" to everyone who voted or supports Trump will make them change their minds.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's hilarious, the guy who used to rail against the media and and all the mainstream BS now parrots the same lines, except with dirtier words.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Eminem has always been a controversial rapper.

White America, for example.

Oh well. He's just "triggering the triggerables."

link   
He is named after candy...

Who gives a $#/+ what he “raps”

-Chris

link   

I can't wait for Trump's response in tweets! What WILL he tweet?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

From what I hear he hasn't released any albums because he's a massive pill popper that's been battling drug addictions for years. He looks pretty strung out, to be honest.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Is this the same artist who rapped about raping/assaulting his mom?

Say what? I never heard of that. I used to like Enmin too. Now that's just disgusting.

link   
a reply to: windword

Freestyle crap ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join