It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem on Trump - Thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well he went in....

What do you guys think of this? I respect the hell out of it personally.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ExCloud

Seems like he had a clue for a minute there during the trailing Obama days. Too bad, but I'm sure he'll find a way to capitalize financially.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It rhymes I guess,

He hit a few of the SJW narratives and tick boxes, got the racism line in which is compulsory in these times, I didn't hear any plan to deal with mass uncontrolled unvetted migration though which is the elephant in the room..

The USA is very much damaged at the moment and society is not getting any better, not sure I ever heard any rappers talking smack about Obama even when to the logical mind it tells you he let the black community down as every democrat does.

Posted on BET "Black entertainment TV", oh the irony, its only racist when a white person does such things...

The old saying goes "if you are not a Liberal in your 20s you have no heart, if you are still a liberal in your 30s you have no brain", in the same guise I have grown out of Rap music esp with the quality that comes out now..

RA
edit on 11-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExCloud

What do you guys think of this? I respect the hell out of it personally.

I used to be a fan of Shady's back when he was good, now I'll slap the sh!t out of him if I ever see hm.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Great to have him spit fayah!!!.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Respect the hell out of it?
What is there to respect about that?
More D-List celebrity nonsense from a clown that has more money than brains.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You sure that wasn't Shia Lebeouf?

Insanity level sounded in range so I figured I'd ask.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

More D-List celebrity nonsense from a clown that has more money than brains.

So, you're saying you would definitely consider voting for him if he ran for President? I mean, from that description it sounds like he's right up your alley.

edit on 2017-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am more amazed at how much dumber this population drives itself to become everyday. This has got to be the dumbest 5 minutes of life I have ever had the displeasure of wasting.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yo Eminem, you're white
Your raps were dope they were dynamite
You used to be quick and whitty
Now ya old, and the rymes are sounding sh!tty
You think your a rap god with a steeple
All I see is a man exploiting black people
Don't use the Trump train to regain fame
He'll go on twitter and drive you insane
You lame dirty unwear stain!
-Kid Rock for Senate 2018!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I like that he's talking #### about Trump, but I hate it when rappers stop after a few bars to think up the next few.

Keep going, it should be a flow. And Eminem used to have one of the dopest flows. Put a Mike-Will-Made-It beat behind it and get it to number one on ITunes, then Trump will have to notice.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah. That's a really bad combo too. And a bit shady if you ask me. I'm losing all respect for people in the business. Everytime these snowflakes open their mouths all I hear are sheep asleep at the wheel.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Meh. I thought I was going to like it. I tend to like the guy but it didn't do it for me.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

kudos, that exact speech by bush is what came to my mind as soon as em said that ultimatum bull#, its like a propaganda motto for tptb.

i used to like some of em's work in the old days but this is just depressing, so much of his rhymes in this spit are nonsense, just said cause they rhyme, i remember when he would spit long time back he could keep the whole flow sensible understandable like an actual conversation, and he wouldnt have to pause every 5 seconds to think of what to say next like in this video, his performance has really gone down hill. just old age i guess, or to much drugs, or perhaps the cognitive dissonance he is maintaining compromises his abilities.

had to laugh when he drew that line in the sand telling his trump supporting fans to # off, it was funny cause he's late to that party, most his supporters drew that line themselves long long ago...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Classic Bootlicker...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Why? Why would I care what this guy or Meryl Streep or any of the other idiots have to say? He does the rap thing. He needs to just shut his trap about his politics, do his rappy thing and take his checks to the bank.

Posturing $#!7@55.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So having a different opinion to you means his thoughts are no longer valid?
edit on 11-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
God I hate rap music...

Call me a old fart but av tried it, really I have, but it doesn't matter what it is I just can't enjoy it, give me a pid of Pink Floyd or something else, anything else, but please just not rap music.

Anyone else remember though when Neil Young released a entire album protesting Bush over Iraq

This was a particular favourite of mine.

edit on 11-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join