It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Read these patents for yourself IN FULL online at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Shown below is just the first page of each multi-paged patents.... you’ll be WOW’d about the technology explained...... I know I was...
I did read them. If those impress you, this might impress you even more...

"Turbo Encabulator" the Original

Did you notice what that has in common with those amazing patents assigned to the Navy?

originally posted by: SacredLore
Here is what I found earlier.
I see your link spoke with Carl Willis about the Pais patents and he also noticed the similarities with the turbo encabulator. It takes someone with his technical capabilities to recognize that, because laypeople just aren't that proficient at interpreting highly technical material they aren't familiar with.

Ophiuchus1, Steve Justice with TTSA has a BA in Aerospace engineering, so he may be technically qualified to read the Pais patents as well as Carl Willis. If so, that may be why they haven't replied, if they know what Willis knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I see your link spoke with Carl Willis about the Pais patents and he also noticed the similarities with the turbo encabulator.

Ahem

April, 2019.
edit on 8/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

"Turbo Encabulator"

What made me file Pais as noteworthy in my mind is that his boss insisted on the patent being filed after the patent office refused to do so first.
Further more the AlienScientist who is extremely critical of pseudoscience seems to see some interesting connections to theories that do hold merit, at least in his opinion.

My current take on the Pais patents is that they are some kind of placeholder that would allow the US army to claim the rights to future discoveries they find to be in the realm of the possible. They have nothing but speculation, probably inspired by UFOs, and want to make sure that they could grab it legally if necessary, just in case.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I see your link spoke with Carl Willis about the Pais patents and he also noticed the similarities with the turbo encabulator.

Ahem

April, 2019.
You have good technical skills to see the correlation, and I knew what you meant there, but Ophiuchus1 might read that post and think Phage is confirming the Pais patents are utilizing the most advanced technology from the turbo encabulator project, which is why you posted them together.

What made me file Pais as noteworthy in my mind is that his boss insisted on the patent being filed after the patent office refused to do so first.
That link you posted mentioned the secret patents, and the question it asks and that I ask and that you should ask, is if those patents really were game-changing technology, why wouldn't they also be secret patents?

Further more the AlienScientist who is extremely critical of pseudoscience seems to see some interesting connections to theories that do hold merit, at least in his opinion.
We have different opinions of alienscientist. My first exposure to him was maybe a decade ago when someone on ATS posted one of his videos where he went through many UFO myths with an appalling lack of critical thinking skills applied to all the nonsense mythology circulating in the UFO field.

At that time I think he mentioned he was still working on his physics degree, and he says he eventually got a BS in physics. So he made a very poor first impression on me.

Eventually I found his web page where he does debunk some pseudoscience, like Bob Lazar and other hoaxes, so that improved my opinion of him somewhat to think maybe he's got some, and I mean SOME, critical thinking skills after all.

But I'm not sure he applies those critical thinking skills to his own ideas or those of his business partner at hover brothers who according to the website is "a self-taught physicist and engineer", but I'm not sure he even understands mainstream physics. At least I can follow the theoretical underpinnings of some fringe ideas in science, but I can't begin to fathom the theoretical underpinnings of how hover brothers plan to use quantum entanglement to turn off gravity and float a rock, and I'm not really sure that the hover brothers "theories" make any more sense than Bob Lazar's "theories" which have been so thoroughly debunked.

By the way I find that intriguging that alienscientist claims to have a BS in physics, and makes this huge debunk page on Bob Lazar, but oddly doesn't use his knowledge of physics to point out that Bob Lazar's knowledge of physics is nonsensical, as this real physicist did:

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar’s pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.
So in other words, Lazar doesn't really know physics, so the question about his education seems irrelevant. If he had a masters degree in physics from MIT, he would still understand physics even if someone made his degree "disappear".

There's also this nonsensical video title from alienscientist:
Are there MORE Bob Lazars? 10+ physicists whose names you SHOULD know..
That is really very sad that alienscientist talks about a real Nobel prize-winning physicist like Richard Feynman, calling him "more like Bob Lazar", when the two couldn't possibly be more different, with Feynman publishing textbooks in mainstream physics that actually make sense, versus Bob Lazar making videos that not only show little knowledge of mainstream physics but violate it drastically, with sloppy terminology and muddled distortions of experimentally verified theories.

So this is the kind of thing which makes me think even if alienscientist does have a BS in physics as he claims, his own knowledge of physics is significantly lacking. In order to get a good grip on why Lazar's physics is so bad you may need to have at least a master's degree in physics, which alienscientist doesn't have.

Now I wouldn't judge alienscientist's physics theories or those of his business partner quite as harshly as Lazar's nonsense, but I can say I haven't seen even the tiniest shred of evidence to suggest that anything they say which departs from mainstream science is true. It's also a bit of a red flag when they complain that mainstream science has ignorantly tossed aside or willfully ignored key data their theories are based on.

alienscientist also completely trashes modern cosmology and says scientists need to wake up a and realize there's no such thing as dark matter, which seems to show again that his understanding of the evidence for dark matter is not very good. He only talked about galaxy rotation curves and not about other issues like gravitational lensing, which the alternatives to dark matter like MOND don't explain.

My current take on the Pais patents is that they are some kind of placeholder that would allow the US army to claim the rights to future discoveries they find to be in the realm of the possible. They have nothing but speculation, probably inspired by UFOs, and want to make sure that they could grab it legally if necessary, just in case.
This doesn't make sense to me in several ways.

Again, why wouldn't the patents be secret?

If they are just speculating based on UFO behavior, if they ever get a real crashed alien ship and reverse engineer it, the chances of it matching their speculation are incredibly small.

If we don't get a crashed alien ship to reverse engineer, and have to develop advanced propulsion tech on our own, the chances of us making such enormous advances before the patent expires are again incredibly small.

A more plausible idea was mentioned in the article you linked to which suggested the patents could be a diversion for foreign scientists to pursue and waste limited resources on, while US scientists and engineers focus on more productive projects. But I don't know if that's the case; if it is, then Pais is compliant with the deception, or else maybe Pais is self-deceived and doesn't realize what he says sounds nonsensical to other scientists.

edit on 2020824 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That link you posted mentioned the secret patents, and the question it asks and that I ask and that you should ask, is if those patents really were game-changing technology, why wouldn't they also be secret patents?

Perhaps a look at the Patent Examiner rules for patents under Secrecy orders .... might or might not shed some light..... found here www.uspto.gov...

The years in which Salvatore Pais patents were formally granted (not to be confused with the year that the patent was applied for which can vary.

2004 Assignee Northrop Grumman
2015 Assignee Secretary of the Navy
2016 Assignee Secretary of the Navy
2017 Assignee Secretary of the Navy

After reading the rules and regs at the link above.... note the very bottom paragraph VII EXPIRATION

If I read this correctly, and maybe not, there is an expiration of 1 year for the Secrecy orders and then it has to be renewed or then its available publicly.

So...“IF” the SP patents were initially filed for Secrecy orders .... could it be that the Secrecy orders lapsed from forgetting to renew the Secrecy orders by either Salvatore Pais and or the SecNav (administrative screwup) or by design to let lapse as a false flag for the general public or that it will be what the government can say when a time comes, can point to to say “That information has always been published and public, we didn’t hide anything” (some CYA)?

Who knows, I just wanted to point out, at least by graphic patent evidence that the shapes dipicted in the Salvatore Pais patents are imo, the shapes, at least some them, that may be the craft (Tic-Tac, orb, triangle or other..) being seen in the sky’s and challenging/testing with the military. Now the military has an “official” format to document what they see and the characteristics of craft they (pilots) cannot explain. That information gathered is essentially field testing evaluation data results for development. As for the tv show... well it’s a entertainment ratings game imo.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: Added text

edit on 24-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Adding to previous post .... tic-tac, triangle, orb, other shapes

edit on 25-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I would postulate that IF the Pais patents ala concepts, have been and continued being developed into testable platforms, proof of concept testing, or already at the 1st article stage...then by virtue of their high speed maneuverabilities.... I would say Yes ...these objects are quite possibly U.S. unmanned drones for at least some of the reporting. That is to mean some of those craft so now predominantly all the rage and highlighted by ATTIP and the TV show with Elizondo and Posse. IMO

edit on 25-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thanks for your interesting analysis of the AlienScientist!

I find the angle of Dr. Morgan's critique of Lazar indeed more to the point than what the AlienScientist presents.

I could not find the remark about Feynman, though. I know he likes Feynman, he often posts his quotes on Twitter.

What I like about him and his team is that their goal is to put their ideas to the test in experiments.
That seems to be an honest effort that can be followed here.

A more plausible idea was mentioned in the article you linked to which suggested the patents could be a diversion for foreign scientists to pursue and waste limited resources on, while US scientists and engineers focus on more productive projects.

Yes, absolutely!
I had been aware of this idea once, but forgotten about it, sorry.
This is the most plausible explanation of the Pais patents.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I was not aware that there are patents under secrecy orders.

So...“IF” the SP patents were initially filed for Secrecy orders .... could it be that the Secrecy orders lapsed from forgetting to renew the Secrecy orders by either Salvatore Pais and or the SecNav (administrative screwup) or by design to let lapse as a false flag for the general public or that it will be what the government can say when a time comes, can point to to say “That information has always been published and public, we didn’t hide anything” (some CYA)?

This is a valid theory, I find.

And, yes, the correspondence of the shapes is intriguing.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

It's not a new idea.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one.

archive.defense.gov...

A false distraction can be used offensively. "Squirrel!"

edit on 8/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Season 2, Episode 7

Season 2, Episode 8

At the end of the last episode, Elizonde makes a somewhat surprising coming out as a fan of Steven Greer and David Wilcock! :-)

What does it mean for us if we are presented one day with the fact that there are others out there?
Does it mean that we are not as special anymore?
Or, does it mean that we have brothers and sisters that now we should start a new journey with?
I think there is magic in that, I think it is wondrous to think that in the greater cosmos, billions and billions of light years, with billions and trillions of stars and planets, that we are all part of this interesting cosmic neighborhood.
Wouldn't it be amazing, maybe we will be more human. Maybe we will learn to be more than human if we have a chance to learn from something else, and therefore our definition of a human being is expanded.

I like a lot what he says there, of course, and I believe it comes from his heart. But I am not sure what that expression on his face is: True happiness or discomfort because they made him say those lines? :-)

Also curious to see what negative spin the critics will give to the closing words of Elizondo. A phrase like "our definition of a human being is expanded" leaves room for some solid conspiracies!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Elizonde makes a somewhat surprising coming out as a fan of Steven Greer and David Wilcock!

Surprising, why?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I could not find the remark about Feynman, though. I know he likes Feynman, he often posts his quotes on Twitter.
I gave you the link to the video "Are there MORE Bob Lazars? 10+ physicists whose names you SHOULD know.." where Feynman is I think the 2nd physicist mentioned in the "more Bob Lazars" video. Feynman was a real physicist, Lazar is not, so it's an insult to Feynman.

What I like about him and his team is that their goal is to put their ideas to the test in experiments.
That seems to be an honest effort that can be followed here.
Maybe sincere, maybe completely incompetent, are you following it? Are you aware of the concept of controlled experiments, where you get a result under test conditions, then do another experiment as a control with the test conditions turned off, as a basis for comparison?

That's what the originator of the "anti-gravity" experiment did, and his control showed the same "weight loss" as the test, so I don't know why they are even wasting their time on an experiment proven ineffective by the inventor, but also they don't even perform a control like the inventor did (or at least they don't show it), so it's apparently not competent research. I don't think he knows what he's doing.

Here's the experiment claiming weight loss, without control test shown:

The Alzofon experiment showing 17.8% wieghtloss

Here's a writeup of how the inventor's own control experiment showed the control conditions get the same weight loss as the test conditions:

F. Alzofon’s 1994 experiments DO NOT prove his model of gravity

All was going well, until I saw the results of Experiment 3, Test 4, labeled “Control” [Page 157] which shows that the exact same “weight loss” results were obtained with the magnet off!...

I have to conclude that there is absolutely no variation that could be legitimately attributed to a reduction in weight of the test sample.
He comes to that conclusion of no weight reduction by comparing the "test" condition to the "control" condition which show the same "weight loss" so the "weight loss" due to the test is negligible or zero. I don't even see any control at all performed in the above Falcon Space video, where they claim a weight loss.

Also curious to see what negative spin the critics will give to the closing words of Elizondo. A phrase like "our definition of a human being is expanded" leaves room for some solid conspiracies!
What more negative spin do we need than Zondo being a fan of Greer (who hears voices coming from "extraterrestrial" talking bushes)?

This is the actual photo of the bush:

But in Greer's mind, he alleges the "alien" looks like this shopped image and it talks to him, which seems like some form of mental illness, or else knowing deception to fleece the naive and gullible, I'm not sure which:

The other thing that seems slightly off about Elizondo being a Greer fan is that the one true thing in the Greer CE5 video those bush photos were taken from, was Greer's statement that TTSA (the firm Zondo works for) had a false narrative about UFOs, calling them "threats". So Elizondo is a fan of the man trashing his employer and saying they are pushing a false narrative? Or is Zondo just trying to be nice to Greer so Greer will stop trashing TTSA?

edit on 2020827 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Elizondo and TTSA were typically criticized for pushing the "alient threat agenda".

So when Elizondo suddenly states, "Maybe we will learn to be more than human if we have a chance to learn from something else, and therefore our definition of a human being is expanded.", this could be seen as surprising.

Personally I think Elizondo and the rest of TTSA are as much believers in ET as I am and they would surely have realized that just like with humans, most will have constructive intentions and some of them will lean towards negativity and destruction.
But in order to get support from Congress, they decided to stress the "threat" viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Feynman: OK, now I see what you mean.

Alzofon experiment: Thanks for the link to the orignal inventor's write-up!
I am following their YT channel, but I do not have the required background in physics to contribute anything intelligent.
Still I think these guys are honest. They are not doing these experiments in a paid position, they do this out of enthusiasm in their leisure time.
Maybe you could comment their videos on YT, thus helping them a bit?

Elizondo vs. Greer: Sorry, that was a joke on my behalf.
Elizondo never mentions Greer at all, he is NOT a fan of Greer.
And Greer is openely against TTSA. He accuses them of setting the stage for a fake alien invasion, as predicted by Wernher Von Braun and revealed to Dr. Carol Rosin.

I do not find the Rosin/von Braun story convincing. What is your take on this?

When Greer speaks he convinces me. I wish his stories would be the truth.
But I agree, as wonderful as his words sound, as meager are his "proofs".
It is embarrassing what he presents as "sightings" of UFOs or ETs. You gave a good example.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Maybe you could comment their videos on YT, thus helping them a bit?
I think mainstream science has many possibilities for improvement, such as development of unified field theory, quantum gravity theory, and many other things. That said, I have respect for mainstream science and my comments would be along those lines, and I don't think alienscientist would welcome such comments since he is so highly critical of mainstream science, trashing entire branches of it as completely wrong.

So I don't think leaving mainstream science type comments would be welcomed by someone who has clearly expressed such disdain for mainstream science, as alienscientist. It's like this joke:

Q: How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Only one, but the bulb has got to really WANT to change.

I don't think alienscientist wants to hear comments about what mainstream science says, he doesn't believe it.

I do not find the Rosin/von Braun story convincing. What is your take on this?
Didn't Rosin say Von Braun was laughing when he said it? Sort of makes me think of the Ben Rich story of someone who can't take a joke (Jan Harzan from MUFON).

Ben Rich misquoted by many in the UFO community

Many in the UFO community seem to believe that Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

This is far from the truth.

Ben Rich never said such a thing seriously...

Ben Rich is constantly misquoted as saying “We now have the technology to take E.T home.” That is not what he said.

At the end of his presentation he showed his final slide, a picture of a disk-shaped craft – the classic “flying saucer” – flying into a partly cloudy sky with a burst of sunlight in the background and he gave his standard tagline.

It was a joke he had used in numerous presentations since 1983 when Steven Spielberg’s “E.T. the Extraterrestrial,” a film about a young boy befriending a lost visitor from space and helping the alien get home, had become the highest-grossing film of all-time. Rich apparently decided to capitalize on this popularity. By the summer of 1983, he had added the flying saucer picture to the end of a set of between 12 and 25 slides that he showed with his lecture on the history of Lockheed’s famed Skunk Works division...

Jan Harzan, now executive director of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), ... says that after the lecture ended a few people remained behind to ask questions. Some wanted to know more about the technology to “take E.T. home.” Harzan says Rich initially brushed off these queries but allegedly told one engineer, “We now know how to travel to the stars. We found an error in the equations and it won’t take a lifetime to do it.” I have also heard Rich’s statement quoted as, “First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

Unfortunately, neither quote is verifiable but the second one sounds more like the words of an engineer, especially one with Rich’s stated views as outlined in his letter to John Andrews.

The Von Braun case isn't as well documented as the Ben Rich case, but my guess is that there may be a kernel of truth with Von Braun as there was with Ben Rich, in that they both made comments jokingly, and Rosin even says Von Braun was laughing. Maybe where both cases go off the rails is not getting the joke and taking it seriously, and also misinterpreting and mis-quoting even the joke.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
AlienScientist: Maybe we can agree that his interest is on the fringe of the mainstream.

Q: How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Only one, but the bulb has got to really WANT to change.

A profound truth!

The Von Braun case isn't as well documented as the Ben Rich case, but my guess is that there may be a kernel of truth with Von Braun as there was with Ben Rich, in that they both made comments jokingly, and Rosin even says Von Braun was laughing. Maybe where both cases go off the rails is not getting the joke and taking it seriously, and also misinterpreting and mis-quoting even the joke.

Thank you very much for this!
I had never heard this explanation and it would make a lot of sense.
Just see where the whole Q thing went that started on 4Chan, a message board known for jokers.
One should not underestimate the energy some people invest in pulling a prank on others...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
September 16, 2021 interview with Gary Voorhis Jr. (UAP Expiditions) With UFOJane: www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2021 by LordTravesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LordTravesty

I see you posted this on another thread too.

What I did pick up is that Altman is involved. Very interesting background has Mr Altman. He has crossed my path on a few occasions.

Kevin Day makes me go hmmmm.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thread revival!

As a TTSA investor, I recently got this sign of life in my inbox (aside from the usual advertising for T-shirts, which seems to be the main product of TTSA):

Happy New Year from all of us at To The Stars. We are incredibly excited for a fresh start after a year of re-focusing and growth. There are a lot of great things happening that we’re eager to reveal soon, including new strategic partnerships and exciting original content that is being developed with the help of our scientific advisory board. We are focused on expanding our team of researchers and methods to bring these stories to the world and continuing to support the advancement of our collective knowledge about scientific phenomena and other mysteries of the universe.

So not quite dead, yet. I follow Tom DeLonge on Twitter and, much too my dismay, he is a hard-core anti-Trumper, Biden and vaccine fan. I would not have expected a "punk" musician to be such a well-adjusted conformist. But, alas, so be it.
I guess this is a reason why Elizondo and others left TTSA. They always had a bi-partisan approach and restrained from publicly chosing sides. Tom unfortunately not. And I think this has harmed TTSA. As an investor I have written off the significant amount of money that I paid for the shares. I do not regret it, though, because I think what originated at TTSA did have a huge impact and we still have not seen it all. Although the story continues mostly outside of TTSA.
edit on 9-2-2022 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132 >>

join