It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
AlienScientist recommends turning our attention to Battelle Memorial Institute in Columbus, OH.

Memory-metal files are missing (Herald Tribune, 2009)

At issue are some missing reports from Battelle’s study of a nickel/titanium alloy called Nitinol, renowed for its resilience as a “memory metal.”

The problem is, neither Battelle nor the USAF can produce copies of what the scientific literature refers to as the “Second Progress Report on Contract AF33 (038)-3736.” Bragalia suspects that’s because the data is still highly classified due to its source -- a flying disc that crashed outside Roswell, N.M., in 1947.

In 1991, retired brigadier general Arthur Exon confirmed for author/investigators Schmitt and Kevin Randle that the Roswell debris was transferred to Wright Field in ’47. Civilians and military personnel who handled the stuff compared some components to aluminum foil, except that it would conform to its original shape after being crumpled.

Watch it bounce! (Video really worth a click)

"Born in the labs of Caltech and NASA, decades of R&D has lead to the ability to “freeze” the random atomic structure of molten metal into a solid metal part."

Inspired by Roswell?
Will we read about this in the NYT this year?

edit on 3-8-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Do you want to walk faster than light? Just stop the light. Some old beliefs will not last forever.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

just stop the light.

Not in a vacuum. Because that doesn't work.

Or do you want to climb into that chamber that's a little teeny tiny bit above absolute zero to take your walk.

This isn't new science and it does not contradict Einstein in any way.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for clarifying it. Still an interesting experiment, I find.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
THANK-YOU TTSA!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Exactly! As much as TTSA can be criticized, they are the ones who get things moving. We have no proof, no disclosure, but we have public discussion starting. That IS progress and that IS valuable.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Season 2, Episode 5

Interesting cases. E.g. NORAD registered UFO and jets were scrambled...
edit on 9-8-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Establishment of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force [www.defense.gov]

The Department of Defense established the UAPTF to improve its understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs. The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security.

I think this would not have happened without TTSA, therefore kudos to them.
It will be hard to pull a new "Project Blue Book"-style swamp gas explanation this time.

The critics will say that it is the next step of some secretive plot to mislead us. We shall see.
To me this is progress regardless. We can and should always make our own judgements and not blindly believe what the government (or anyobody else) says. Be it about the need for a privately held FED, income tax, Covid19 or UFOs.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interview with Chad Underwood, the man who filmed the Tic Tac UFO.

UFO Jesus comments: I'm enthusiastically awaiting the debunker explanation on how Chad Underwood's F-18's radar system was jammed while simultaneously taking footage of a "747 in the distance."

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wait... im confuses you guys seem upset with tom for duping you? I thought you couldn’t be duped because you have proof of aliens n disclosures?

Tom talks like everyone else does on this subject, like he has the answers, like he has been talking to those with the secrets and now he holds them too... for just 19.95 and the free copy of our new book you too can know the truth! Out October 11th!

I think Tom is well researched and turned his interest into a new career path, good on him. His mistake is selling he has answers to you. Your mistake is thinking you already have answers and want to be validated on your own theories.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I find TTSA as a group tries honestly to not pretend they know what the UFOs are.
Elizondo especially always stresses that we should look to the data and not jump to conclusions.
But also not ignore the data.

On a grand scale TTSA has done a LOT to bring the subject out of the realm of ridicule into the public awareness.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
After watching the season closer.....imo the show is drifting towards joe blow witness’s. Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation in its beginning was beefy with military, government workers “Highly Credible” folks....after tonight’s show..not so much.......and now everybody and their mom’s know how to use photoshop and video manipulation tools, not to mention granny and her orange flashing lighted drone. Can some orbs, tic-tac’s, triangle etc. be explained? There are patents out already that are great candidates for what people are seeing....but do you think the Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation team actually wants to read patents and interview the inventors....Naw ... the show is entertainment just like ancient aliens. Before you know it...they’ll be mashup episodes of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation shows with Georgio and crew making segment appearances.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Season 2, Episode 6

5 more people in the Hawkeye had VISUAL contact with the Tic Tac, "they saw it real close".

The Hawkeye and Fravor were Navy. The people who confiscated the Hawkeye harddrives were Airforce. How come?

Very interesting look into radar spoofing technology (projects Palladium and Nemesis).
Chris Mellon, however, does not think that US technology explains the phenomena.
Such kind of secretive testing against your own troops would be forbidden.

Orbs causing malfunctions in helicopters.

John Alexander appearance: "The biggest thing that has to happen ... is getting information and making acceptable in the civilian sector. That's what they're really afraid of. I do suspect you're gonna get blowback."

Also looked into: Covering up secret military programs with UFO stories, published especially in the National Inquirer and Weekly World News run by a former CIA psychological warfare officer.

I found this the best episode so far. New data, covering various viewpoints and possible explanations.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: Rob808

I find TTSA as a group tries honestly to not pretend they know what the UFOs are.
Elizondo especially always stresses that we should look to the data and not jump to conclusions.
But also not ignore the data.

Surely that would mean that after 70 years there is still no hard proof in the hands of the US government. Meaning no UFO material of any significance, no saucers at A51 and no dead aliens on ice either. Everything from Roswell and beyond lacking verifiable data.

....On a grand scale TTSA has done a LOT to bring the subject out of the realm of ridicule into the public awareness.

Not really. Lots of their unemployed social media influencers keep telling you this amongst their thousands of posts. If you follow them you will believe this. But look how many people actually reply to them compared to politicians or celebrities. It's a tiny minority group of a few hundred people. In the big wide world hardly anyone else is paying attention.

They've had three years now and achieved nothing but chatter.

The supposed meta-materials were supposed to have been tested by October 2018. But so far nothing.

Where are those warehouses Bigelow supposedly built to store such materials?

There's still no real verifiable proof Elizondo was Director of AATIP. He refuses to prove it and they've even relegated him to Program Element Manager now on the TTSA website.

In fact everyone at TTSA is employed by their entertainment division.

Employees

As of July 30, 2020 we had seven employees at the company. All of our employees are employed by the Entertainment Division (TTS)...

Source

Former state actors who are now just actors!!

What it is it you supporters are expecting TTSA to deliver and how long are you prepared to give them to do so?

edit on 23/8/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They brought up the fact the Air Force has never commented on any
of this, although it’s their jurisdiction. It’s an unsettlingly quiet.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I agree with you that we do NOT have irrefutible, physical proof.
And I had indeed expected more regarding metamaterials.
That is disappointing.

But on the positive side we have new and credible witnesses making open statements.
We have Fox News interviewing TTSA members and there is the show on History channel where they have just dared to state that there is no mundane explanation and that we should be prepared to look for life elsewhere in the universe. In the small clip that I have seen Elizondo almost sounds like Steven Greer. :-) So much for the alient threat scenario theory ...

I absolutely see what you mean with living in a perception bubble on social networks.
Twitter has become my primary source and obviously I follow those who have a positive attitude towards TTSA.
(I still like Mick West, though).
So tried to find out the viewing numbers for the show on the History channel, without success.
I would imagine quite a few people saw the interviews on Fox, but indeed there was no big outcry around the world. But at least there were a few articles in Europe, in foreign languages, too in mainstream media. So there was SOME impact.

And let's not forget briefings of senators and Sen. Marco Rubio demanding answers.

As for the time frame: Tom DeLonge mentioned something of about 5 years. So I will give them until the end of 2022.

Over all, yes, some disappointment, but on the other hand I find TTSA has achieved a lot.
Maybe that is the way to do it. Slowly, step by step. Seems that is the agreement that could be reached.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation’s team has got to have the heads buried deep in the quicksand and with blinders on at that!

I’ve previously tried to contact by email (info@) and addressed, by name, the three principles of the show, and not as much as a ...go away reply...just crickets. Perhaps I need a better direct email address (which eludes me at the moment) ... since standard email is all I choose to use.

Well..... here is what they don’t want to present on the show....

The patents below are from Inventor Salvatore Pais .... the smoking gun is that the owner of the patents is.....drum roll... Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy (Washington, DC)

The base technology for the U.S. versions of the tic-tac, orb, triangle, and other one shown in the navy vid of the object that look to have controlled stepped rotation, shown with an energy field corona when looking at the pictures ....is there! .. and of course with further development, they now appear to be testing phases in the sky’s.

The inventors 4th patent is owned by Northrop Grumman for engine technology (not shown).

I had suggested to the principals to at least interview the inventor perhaps feature him and/or his work on a show segment....as previously mentioned no response...and heads in the sand because as of yet, I have seen all season 1 and 2 and nothing of what I sent them has made it into a show yet. So, why are they keeping this tid bit under wraps. Perhaps it will gut a lot of the entertainment factor and bring nominal to low show ratings.

Read these patents for yourself IN FULL online at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Shown below is just the first page of each multi-paged patents.... you’ll be WOW’d about the technology explained...... I know I was...

edit on 23-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: Add words

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks for pointing to the Pais patents. There could be more to them than it seems, indeed.
But as far as I remember Pais is hard to get a hold of, he does not WANT to be interviewed.

Here is what I found earlier.

I absolutely agree that TTSA is underdelivering in the science department.
The AlienScientist criticizes them for this (and more) and is trying to fill that gap (he and some of his buddies are actual physicist). Interesting man to follow.
edit on 23-8-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

I think it is here that the AlienScientist discusses Pais:

edit on 23-8-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132 >>

join