It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I had no idea who Cameron was seven months ago, but my thoughts about him followed this pattern:

"Wow, it sounds like this dude knows his stuff! And loads of people behind that stuff!!!...
Wow, BIG revelations on the horizon!!!
... which never occur...
Hmmm, I wish he'd slow down a bit and take a chill pill... More revelations around the corner...? Really?
... annnnd NOTHING...
Where does he get this crap from?... Hmmm....
I don't think I can listen to that jabbering gob and superfluous garden-gate GOSSIP anymore...
Wha? ...
Oh, # off!"

Your mileage may vary.

edit on 17-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's how the game is played, he's not the one pulling the strings. This whole subject is treated as a form of higher knowledge. There is no proof. Only pieces of information to let us know what they are playing with.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: Hyperboles

The terahertz frequencies that TomDeLonge mentioned will cause the formation of a Polariton in a metamaterial with the required properties. That in turn will cause an antigravity effect (negative mass).
It seems that at least one of the examined metamaterials can produce Polaritons.

But I agree with you: No proof.
Yet.

If this is for real, it would be one of the biggest technological breakthroughs in mankind's history.
Why this should not pique our interest is beyond me.

And as we know every major scientific leap forward has never been announced as something wrapped up in a multi-part series with TV company that you have to watch to find it all out. If you believe this is being done because people aren't ready for it by traditional means, with a press release of what has been achieved, then you are sadly misguided.

If TTSA had made a really astounding discovery in anything you would have heard about it on the global news networks. That would actually garner move interest in any TV series .

The fact that they haven't means that they have nothing. It is just like "Hunting Bigfoot" or "Oak Island". The point is to keep the story rolling and never resolve anything. Keep on watchin....to the stars.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lol you are right. TTSA will never have anything. Its just for entertainment business
a reply to: mirageman

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The RFI is involved in all things TTSA .

Sacred, thank you for taking the time to point out the segments you find of interest.

I will be sure to take a listen.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So TTSA is just going to be a normal run-of-the-mill UFO-Alien theorist GROUP AMONG MANY. Very Pedestrian and no great revelation forthwith as TDL espoused they would be before the creation of TTSA.

Just another History channel program running through the same old stuff going through the same old cases with the same old people.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I will repeat a quote by Joe Murgia on Twitter:
I don't think people realize how important the entertainment wing of @TTSAcademy is 2 entire plan. They're their own production company. If they. have a hit show, they will make MILLIONS. That will fund SOME of science & research and pay salaries. Very important. And smart.

I appreciate your thorough examination of TTSA. Indeed one cannot take everything at face value that comes from them.
But the reasons for this are not necessarily sinister.
Even if the media works hard to convince us of the contrary, I believe that things sometimes can change for the better. Especially when dedicated individuals get to work.

Try to remain unbiased and also listen to what the representatives of TTSA actually say. This is only fair. See my next post.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Appreciated! This is for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nice documentary about Tom DeLonge. Gives some interesting details about TTSA.
I like him.

META: Tom DeLonge - To The Stars

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A very valid explanation by Lue Elizondo why things may not move as quickly as we all have hoped.

Source is Twitter.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He says:
"I mean, look at what we've done in the last year".

I've seen nothing impressive, have you? Maybe I was impressed negatively by their big gaffe seen below.

""I mean if any other person or organization did even one of those things they'd be hailed as 'Oh, those guys are great!' But, you know, I feel like we can't catch a break."

He doesn't bother to enumerate a list of what they've accomplished that they think is so great. This one sticks out in my mind:

REVEALED: Shock truth about Pentagon UFO picture which convinced world aliens may exist

The still image of the so-called "white tic tac UFO" was screened during a major conference when former US government and military insiders were brought to together by former Blink 182 singer Tom DeLonge for his new alien research group To The Stars Academy.

The photograph was shown during an October 2017 presentation by academy member Chris Mellon, who served for almost 20 years in the US federal government in a series of national security positions.

Its use appeared to suggest the image showed the "Nimitz UFO" encountered by a US Navy crew off the coast of San Diego in November 2004.

The UFO, which was also captured on Navy radar video camera, was said to "defy the laws of physics" in its movements.

With a large version of the still image behind him on a screen, Mr Mellon told reporters: "Clearly this is not a US experimental aircraft, but whose is it?

"How did it accomplish these feats?
Here is the TTSA team showing the UFO on a larger-than-life screen in either a display of either extreme incompetence or some kind of intelligence community psy-op:

We did answer TTSA/Mellon's question "Whose is it?" without any help from TTSA:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Granted, they made a stupid mistake with that image. Someone somewhere has even apologized for it, don't remember if it was Elizondo, Delonge or Justice. But are you honestly going to be stuck on this forever?
Why not consider their official publications, mainly the Nimitz case?

The Nimitz case was not only picked up by the typical UFO websites, but by the mainstream media. I am sure you are familiar with that. Why would that be less significant than a single background picture in the opening event?

Also, from the perspective of Elizondo he is probably counting in things that he is aware of but which have not (yet) been made public. They seem to have reached "the highest government levels" in the USA (space force??) and the study of metamaterials has come up with positive results, which should be presented in the upcoming non-fiction series "Unlimited" on the History Channel. Landing a show on the History Channel is also an achievement, I find.

While TTSA may have underdelivered, I would like to ask: What other person, group or organization has done more for the field in 2018? Personally for me it might be Grant Cameron, but he goes unnoticed by most.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The only thing that's the least bit interesting in the Nimitz case is that Fravor saw something he didn't understand but he didn't bother to turn his camera on. He had a camera ready to go and all he had to do was flip the switch to record and then we might have something to talk about, but he didn't so all we have is his story. Someone wrote up what he said, so the story is written down, is that what you think is such a big contribution from TTSA? I'm not seeing it.

We already had plenty of other pilots who saw things they didn't understand before, and in some cases we eventually identified what they saw, like the pilot who said "it wasn't a satellite re-entry I saw", it was a satellite re-entry and so on, so pilot testimony only has limited value without any videos or pictures. If you think that video is of the same object Fravor saw, there's no reason to think that; Fravor doesn't claim it is, and it certainly doesn't display any kind of unusual behavior like Fravor described. Furthermore it was out for a long time before TTSA even existed. Bruce Maccabee made a flawed g-force analysis of that video before TTSA, as discussed here:

The other Gimbal video is also not of any UFO interest, since the very name of the video implies whoever named it knows the rotations seen are a Gimbal effect and not a rotation of the object itself.

Landing a show on the History Channel is also an achievement, I find.
The quality of shows on the history channel varies. UFO Files is an American television series that was produced from 2004 to 2007 for The History Channel.. That series was generally good. It tried to view UFOs through a balanced approach.

But another UFO series on the History channel was a big disappointment: UFO Hunters is an American television series that premiered on January 30, 2008 on The History Channel. I watched it but the quality was nowhere as good as the UFO files. They were so desperate in one episode they were showing what looked like photos of Venus as a "UFO" and I think the show's scientist probably knew that's what it was but he tried to pretend he didn't, because apparently people don't want to watch the show if the UFOs are explained. From the low quality of what I've seen from TTSA I'd expect their show on the history channel to be a further slide to even lower quality. I mean Tom Delonge was posting screenshots from science fiction videos on social media as UFOs for gods sake, the man is clueless about UFOs.

You mention Grant Cameron. He paints DeLonge as a patsy or a tool that the intelligence community wants to use for some purpose so if you appreciate his thoughts on that, it seems a little contradictory for you to think TTSA is something other than what it claims in the SEC filing, an entertainment company.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

and the study of metamaterials has come up with positive results

LOL. Of course it did. The CEO of the company studying the magical materials is also co-founder and Vice President of Science and Technology of TTSA.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lol, correct, they would have to do better than showing some foundry slag as alien materials
a reply to: moebius

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you for the video link, I had indeed forgotten about the zoom problem.

I saw the debunking of the Gimbal video and agree that movement of the gimbal mechanism itself could be an explanation.

It comes down to trust in people. I just don't see why Fravor, Elizondo and others would lie. But indeed, I may be wrong in the end.

Grant Cameron uses the term "plausible deniability". The "proofs" are weak enough so that they can be retracted if needed.
If it continues like this for years then you have convinced me that TTSA is a waste of time. But I don't see how one could attach "plausible deniability" on a material analysis. That is why I remain hopeful.

In his most recent interview, Cameron clarifies his conclusions. I guess you won't agree with him because he is now fully into "consciousness", but you may find it interesting nevertheless (he also makes good comments on the current state of UFOlogy).
The basic idea: An external intelligence is influencing our consciousness with the goal that we should recognize our oneness with the universe/creation. The US government (and others) is playing along (voluntarily or not so), using their methods of influencing the population.
I like Cameron's theory because I am a hippie at heart

But it is far out, of course.

If you are short on time you could jump in at 19:00:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The thing is the word “consciousness” is used by these ufologists as a replacement for God or spirituality.

Cameron IMO is a little off on his metaphysics since there are dimensional, levels, and state realities that are intrinsic to metaphysical science he doesn’t know much about. Though, he may be on to something about consciousness or spirituality and UFOs.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, discussing "God" and "spiritual enlightenment" probably wouldn't get much funding from the DoD

Maybe we really need a science of the spiritual to understand certain aspects of UFOs. I don't see why the scientific method could not be applied to telepathy, OOBE, life after death etc. Indeed, some people have tried and they seem to have come to relevant results. But these subjects are always the target of ridicule. I believe they are real.
Do you know about metaphysical sciences that have "reproducible results", i.e. can bring the subject out of the domain of mere opinion into the realm of science?

Personally, from UFOlogy, I was only hoping for better technology that would buy us more time as a civilization. And maybe a minor paradigm shift that would help people break free of old and overcome solutions that have brought us on the brink of self-extinction.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, discussing "God" and "spiritual enlightenment" probably wouldn't get much funding from the DoD Maybe we really need a science of the spiritual to understand certain aspects of UFOs. I don't see why the scientific method could not be applied to telepathy, OOBE, life after death etc. Indeed, some people have tried and they seem to have come to relevant results. But these subjects are always the target of ridicule. I believe they are real. Do you know about metaphysical sciences that have "reproducible results", i.e. can bring the subject out of the domain of mere opinion into the realm of science? Personally, from UFOlogy, I was only hoping for better technology that would buy us more time as a civilization. And maybe a minor paradigm shift that would help people break free of old and overcome solutions that have brought us on the brink of self-extinction.

The problem or issue with metaphysics is that the inner state of let’s say, a Master teacher, CAN’T be transferred to the student. In other words, what one is inside is personal and can’t be transferred to another like we give each other objects. What we can do is give people emotions and inspiration and experiences. The real spiritual teacher can put people in states of extraordinary consciousness but can’t really change one’s heart which only belongs to each individual. In other words, one can’t give another the enlightenment; they have to acquire it themselves.

One issue with these modern-day folks who want to study this from a quantum physics/UFO/spiritual matrix angle is that they won’t be able to share anything really but the same old outward scientific physical knowledge.

Eventually, they will arrive at the reality that each person has their own inside which can’t be shared like we share outer knowledge.

So, any science of the spiritual will always be limited to that--where ultimately it boils down to one response to the experience.

In spirituality, actually, all a genuine teacher does is try to give students exposure to certain extraordinary experiences (similar to UFO events) but the teacher doesn’t control whether the experience transforms the student.

In Ufology, some believe that’s what is happening now but like the above proposition the controllers of the UFOs CAN’T control the transformation—they can only control the experience.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It comes down to trust in people. I just don't see why Fravor, Elizondo and others would lie. But indeed, I may be wrong in the end.
I never said they were lying, and that's not what I think.

The pilot who saw a UFO and said he was sure it wasn't a satellite re-entry because he had seen one of those before, and what he saw didn't look like that, was also not intentionally lying. But what he saw was a satellite re-entry, so even though he told us it wasn't that, it really was. There was no intent to deceive on his part, humans are just flawed at processing data which is why we need more than stories.

Maybe Fravor did see an extraterrestrial craft as he thinks, and I don't think he's lying when he says he thinks that's what he saw, but for all I know he saw some kind top secret drone from area 51 on a test flight that was not extraterrestrial. People are always saying that technology developed at area 51 can be decades ahead of publicly known technology, and Fravor wouldn't have the clearance to know about such a compartmentalized program so he doesn't have to be lying if he says he doesn't know of any aircraft on earth that can do what he saw. There are probably aircraft on earth he doesn't know anything about, and that goes for all of us who don't have access to that compartmentalized information.

I even saw a former area 51 worker interviewed who said the projects there were so compartmentalized, he wasn't even allowed to see what was going on in the hangar right next to the hangar he worked in. When the project from the next hangar was brought out for a test flight, he and his co-workers were sequestered and prevented from seeing what it was.

edit on 2019326 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join