It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Dr. Evil Puts His Pinky Where?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In the movie Austin Powers, Dr. Evil has the catchphrase demand for "1 million dollars", and he places his pinky to his mouth.

Where do you remember Dr. Evil putting his pinky in relation to his mouth?

Try to answer without looking it up - where would you say it was? Try to respond first, then look it up.

I'm betting the majority of you will look it up first then answer, but it can't hurt to try - maybe some of you will be surprised?

After we get a few responses, we can put up an image of where he places his pink in this reality.. and of course a few residue images (there are tons) - but I have a feeling it will fall flat and won't be worth the time or someone will post an image of the current placement and ruin it for the others.

...Either way - commence to jigglin'!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
pls stop
this is getting sillier and sillier
edit on 8-10-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Pinky on the lip.

Also, as that last topic disappeared.
When did your name change from Pearlj?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I think he puts them in his ears so he doesn't have to listen to the Mandela ridiculousness.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Can't really say where he put it, because of T&C, but it was stinky.

Seriously: like K_U mentioned, your username used to be Pearlj. How did you get it changed?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

As you can see in this vid, there isn't one specific, exact position he places his finger each time he does it.

You really need to stop this now.
You seem so hell bent on bringing new MEs to the forefront here that you are completely forgetting to do the slightest bit of research.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sorry, it is exactly how I remember it. No Mandela here.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Where does Dr. Evil put his pinky

Who knows ,

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Depends he did the same thing in multiple movies.

In the spy who shagged me he does the same thing, gets laughed at for demanding 1 million then demands 1 trillion dollars.

Mandela effect is BS, human memory is fallible.

I've got good memory. I get things wrong too, the 1 trillion I mentioned might actually be 1 billion he asks for though I remember it being a ridiculous amount... I could Google it, but that wouldn't be testing my memory.

What makes you think that poor memory equates to a paranormal event such as a "Mandela effect"?

Ego?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ddd doy!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Depends he did the same thing in multiple movies.

In the spy who shagged me he does the same thing, gets laughed at for demanding 1 million then demands 1 trillion dollars.

Mandela effect is BS, human memory is fallible.

I've got good memory. I get things wrong too, the 1 trillion I mentioned might actually be 1 billion he asks for though I remember it being a ridiculous amount... I could Google it, but that wouldn't be testing my memory.

What makes you think that poor memory equates to a paranormal event such as a "Mandela effect"?

Ego?

Exactly.
OP is going to claim that it's changed from the side of his mouth to the middle of his bottom lip, or vise-versa. Even though he does it both ways. One of the times he does it his finger doesn't touch his face anywhere.
Hell, he doesn't even do the pinky gesture at all the first time he asks for one million!

This is more embarrassing than the Converse thread.

I'm beginning to think that Pearlj is someone's alt account being deliberately overly ridiculous...
edit on 8 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

kek

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I don't know about all this stuff BUT,
If you were to ask me were pinky has been....

Well? ahh.. That may fall under the category

"The Man diddling Effect"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
These threads are dragging ATS down the drain. Seriously .. the whole Mandela Effect topic is getting beyond a joke. As soon as someone remembers something being different they are claiming Mandela Effect I beginning to think that anything Mandela Effect related should be moved to Below Top Secret/other topics forum and then if there is a Mandela Effect thread that holds some credibility with great amount of evidence then the mods can move it to ATS

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

American politics are dragging ATS down the drain, not Skunkworks level material. This thread is in the perfect forum so doesn’t deserve to be moaned at. Threads like this have been on ATS since day dot and are fine. If you don’t like it, don’t read and reply!

Anyway, I remember Dr Evil touching the corner of his lips with his pinky!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe
But this thread is about a film! How can anyone claim Mandela Effect regarding a film? Where did Dr Evil put his finger? Come on really this is hardly anything to do with Mandela Effect this is simply a case of someone watched the film once and forgot every single minute of it .. then rewatched the film and thought they recalled a character in that film doing something different

As others have mentioned there isn't one specific area he put his finger so obviously the OP has just gotten confused and decided it's Mandela Effect.

But you're right maybe I should ignore the Mandela Effect threads (I wish there were a way to block me seeing anything Mandela Effect threads only). But I managed to avoid posting on the OPs other Mandela Effect thread regarding the world map .. that was just stupid

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
As others have mentioned there isn't one specific area he put his finger so obviously the OP has just gotten confused and decided it's Mandela Effect.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this is a perfect examples of a transitional Mandela Effect. In one reality Dr. Evil always puts his finger in his mouth, in another it's next to his mouth, but in our current reality it's both since the jump from one timeline to the next hasn't been completed. Nelson is both dead and alive until you look in his Mandela box.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

And down the memory hole it goes. Don't you feel better, safer & more emotionally secure now..?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

American politics are dragging ATS down the drain, not Skunkworks level material.

100% agree. Since the electioneering began, as an Englishman looking in, American politics is overly-dominating the scenery, and it really, really is a shame. Bring back the time-traveling reptilian lunar anomaly threads!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join