It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Newspaper-Mermaid caught on video being pulled out of the water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

AN incredible video appears to show a MERMAID being dragged out of a lake in Minnesota – but is all as it seems? The footage, taken by a supposedly gobsmacked onlooker, sees two men in yellow suits walk towards a lake and slowly drag a mystery figure from the water.

Source - The Sun

Yes I know, ‘The Sun’ is not a great start but thought it worth posting.

My lovely yanks, have you guys had anything in your newspapers today as it seems this happened in Minnesota.

I don’t have much to add myself other then it looks very convenient to me in terms of how the camera keeps pulling away every second, I call BS

(post by Revolution9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Easy there...

At least it isn't a political post.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Here is the original video posted by "Paranormal Elite' 2 days ago.

It reeks of fake, I don't even know where to begin - nothing in this video would lead me to believe that an actual mermaid was being dragged from the river - I think it's the 2 freaks wearing wet-weather gear in broad daylight looking around like meerkats that is the biggest give away for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

OK , so the Mermaid one is fake but I bet you can't explain away this one so easily.
Paranormal Elite , delivering the goods.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

AN incredible video appears to show a MERMAID being dragged out of a lake in Minnesota – but is all as it seems? The footage, taken by a supposedly gobsmacked onlooker, sees two men in yellow suits walk towards a lake and slowly drag a mystery figure from the water.

Source - The Sun

My lovely yanks, have you guys had anything in your newspapers today as it seems this happened in Minnesota.

I don’t have much to add myself other then it looks very convenient to me in terms of how the camera keeps pulling away every second, I call BS

Super old video. This was on ATS years ago. It was some sort of video prank or commercial or something if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Source - The Sun

Found it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Not sam3 video, but obviously an attempted repro of the one in the link I posted....down to the biohazard suits and rocky shoreline....

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It was in the newspapers so I decided to post it here to discuss how stupid it was, that doesn’t mean I’m spamming.

the sun isn't a newspaper, they have been among the leaders in fake news even before it was called fake news. and if you get your news from many more super market tabloids i can't help but question your view of the wold and what is real and what isn't.

edit on 7-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Damn,if someone takes life so serious they can`t even relax and have some fun with silly stuff like this I`m sorry for them.Good post op,gave me a little relief from all the grim news lately.By the way,I saw bigfoot getting a ride across the lake from Nessie once-quit taking Ambien after that,lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Funny.

Made me go and look.
Yay! for The Sun, always good for a laugh.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Must have been a slow news day.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yeah... But the source is flawed. We all know that here.

And "no" you cannot post "anything I want" at ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah because getting your news from a mainstream outlet like CNN is any better.... The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

actually i don't watch CNN, Fox or any of the other MSM's. the only news i watch on TV on a regular basis is local. when i watch MSM is only when something is breaking and i hear it here or other sites.

the majority of my news comes from the web.

maybe you shouldn't assume so much and call people hypocrites.

ETA: let me guess, i bet you read the tabloids and think that rastlin is real too.

edit on 7-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sublimecraft

OK , so the Mermaid one is fake but I bet you can't explain away this one so easily.
Paranormal Elite , delivering the goods.

!

Black Triangle!!!

let's see the Air Force dismiss this as swamp gas!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I think that will likely force disclosure.
You can tell it's real because it's wood , everybody knows wood disperses heat more efficiently than metal.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is the same guys in a music video. Seems they have been asked to take care of cryptids now as well...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Clearly the circled area is just a downed weather balloon, and the arrow is pointing to a swamp gas cloud. Why do people have to over think things.

That is probably the third saddest picture I've seen yet today (and I just woke up)

<<   2 >>

join