It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Warning: “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

And then there's this:
Why Did the Islamic State Claim the Las Vegas Shooting

Was he some guy superglued to a gun and chair, while others did the shooting and left him the patsy, like I've seen in movies?

Things that make me go "Huh!".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I have just about come to that age where I have experienced enough things to say "anything is possible", history is filled with people giving warnings with what seem like uncanny foresight, people weirding out and turning around not boarding the Titanic, people not flying because it did not feel right before a plane crash, the list really is endless..

However with 22 thousand people esp intoxicated and possibly under the influence all bets are off to if it was just a trippy episode or a full blown premonition. Make sure the clip is saved as there is no telling where this event will lead long term politically and no doubt this will be a hotly contested event for years to come, if she did see something she was not meant to or if she is discredited to absurd lengths by the media then no doubt something may be fishy..

At this point all I can say is RIP to the innocent people that got caught up in this madness....

RA

Some people claim to see everything take on a yellow tinge and everything takes on a black glow. Back in World War II
the air force women said that they knew who was going to die on a bombing mission because they had an aura around
them - behaving slightly differently or something else.

Maybe the women saw all the security people. Or maybe the police arrived before the rest of the crowd was aware of
the shooting. We really need to know what she meant by "they are all around us".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

We really need to know what she meant by "they are all around us".

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? People? Other more ethereal spookiness? It sounds like she was obviously upset by whatever she knew/saw/thought she saw.

Makes me think of "woo" things more than people, but it really is just the wording from one witness. There has to be other people who witnessed this. I hope other stories come out so we can piece it together a bit.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I'm getting confused, having not really kept up on today's updates. 

I stayed up late and watched quite a bit of coverage today, and I'm still confused by a lot of the details coming out. Maybe the other person detained was actually the crazy warning person and not Marylou? Definitely heard she was out of country.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
www.businessinsider.com...
Independent

There was a lady who came running up behind us in the concert and she started to play with people's hair, acting crazy, and she told us that we're all going to f***ing die.

“She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

So this struck me as strange last night. I wasn't going to post anything about it, but noone else has posted a topic on it, and maybe others are thinking similarly.

Well, the US started pulling staff out of Cuba. Thinking that the Cubans have something to do with the strange mysterious ultrasound or electromagnetic radiation affecting staff. But, this same phenomena was found in Florida in the mid 1990s, and has nothing to do with Cuba. So, maybe they are all around us, as the lady says. Just that people can't see them.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the lady was a time traveller ... come on this IS ATS after all

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: violet

I'm getting confused, having not really kept up on today's updates. 

I stayed up late and watched quite a bit of coverage today, and I'm still confused by a lot of the details coming out. Maybe the other person detained was actually the crazy warning person and not Marylou? Definitely heard she was out of country.

I've heard a lot too that hasn't been repeated again or has been contradicted. Like that the shooter was arrested the day before for shoplifting. But now they say he was never known to the police. Speculation and rumour I guess but this story at least is real. Thanks for fixing the second link. Have you read the user comment below that article talking about how the concert was funded by the army etc. Interesting but bit off topic for this thread! The ISIS claiming he is their soldier also hasn't been given any traction in the media. I have a few theories why.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Actually read an account of this in reference to concert-goers. Guy had tickets for all three nights. Wife wasn't feeling well. Thought about going, but decided not to. Offered the tickets to his kids. Both declined. I've had my own "something feels off-intuitions". Nothing quite so dramatic, but enough of them to make me listen to the feelings.

It happens, I've experienced it first hand. A good friend asked me to go to central park to get some acid back in the late 80's. My gut told me not to but I did. We did what we went there for and left the park. Found his car parked on the side of the road where we left it. Windows smashed and stereo was missing. He flipped out and ended up running a red light. I took a hit in the front passengers side door at 60 mph that bent his 76 Camaro in half. My front passenger seat ended up behind his. The reason I wasn't cut in half by the door is because I did not have my seat belt on.I listen to that intuition ever since, whenever I feel it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has this been confirmed by anyone other than the one eyewitness? Every story I've read on this woman warning of the shooting appears to come from a single eyewitness. Wondering if security or anyone else has confirmed?

Thanks for posting this. Could be premonition? Could be drugs or mental health problem that was just randomly right... but I am hoping to have more confirmation that this really happened.

I'm sure everyone has bigger fish to fry right now... but I hope we get confirmation on this odd event in the days to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bottom line is if there is precognition to this extent--where a person is so convinced they'll run into hte crowd to warn them, why hasn't science found it? I've read there's an attempt by a group to look at fluctuations in things like the stock market or news reporting, to see if these could predict future events--wagering precognition or something similar will cause masses of people to make abrupt changes to their routine. The results are inconclusive, I think. What else is there to prove this exists?

It can't be anecdotal. It has to be measurable and repeatable.

Maybe the "crazy lady" subconsciously sensed something wasn't right about the environment around her. It doesn't have to be precognition. Maybe the authorities knew something and aren't telling the public? Maybe her subconscious mind spotted this. Why didn't others? Maybe her subconscious is more alert than normal. Or maybe it was well hidden and she was the random person to see it. Maybe she panics easy. Maybe she's crazy too.

And of course maybe htis story isn't true or she's insane and it's only coincidence she had her episode immediately before this event.
edit on 10/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Likely we'll never hear anything about this lady again

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Feel the same way. One of the reasons I didn't want to start a thread was it seems unimportant in scope of this tragedy. But it also gave me a little bit of the goosebumps, and the feeling didn't go away when I looked at it again in the morning. Somebody else had to have seen this, right?
Threat, premonition, vision, hallucination, crazy coincidence? I don't know but it felt dark.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I'm not suggesting I know the answer to that. I'm certain I don't. It could be any of those things or a combination. I just wondered if anyone else felt or thought something similar to what I did because I hadn't seen it mentioned.
Maybe the witness made it up, but it seems an odd detail to invent spur of the moment. Especially as so many people would have seen it if true. If I were going to make something up, I'd say at breakfast a gypsy lady at the diner told me to leave the concert early as she walksd past my table or something. Way harder to dispute.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Probably not a premonition. Most likely saw the Creepers as we like to call them.

In popular culture they have appeared in a motion picture called "Odd Thomas" and are referenced to as Bodachs.

Example: youtu.be... (Skip to about 1:10 in the video.)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

I've never heard of Odd Thomas or creepers, but that's remarkably like what came to mind, yes. That she saw something dark and knew something bad was about to happen.

edit on 2-10-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Another link. Daily Mail
Same witness, slightly different interview/quotes. Same story.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

We really need to know what she meant by "they are all around us".

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? People? Other more ethereal spookiness? It sounds like she was obviously upset by whatever she knew/saw/thought she saw.

Makes me think of "woo" things more than people, but it really is just the wording from one witness. There has to be other people who witnessed this. I hope other stories come out so we can piece it together a bit.

On another thread on this topic:

CNN just did an interview with a girl named Corine who stated that the shooters were on and were shooting people in the back parking lot??? Said they were herding them in to areas. She is convinced they were on the ground with her and said there is no way there was one shooter.

I think she is confused but is an interesting data point. She also had on a red flannel shirt and was with a young gentleman in a blue flannel button down. Feel it's important if we have to go back and review this stuff from a conspiracy standpoint later, to state these things.

CNN back pedal'd hard on her testimony. Also I need to find that footage with the clear gunfire...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I saw Odd Thomas many times, and I do believe there are things in our world that can’t be seen by the majority of folks. I also believe that we don’t listen to the raised hair on the back of our necks near enough.

We have instincts for a reason. Whether this woman was crazy or not, her words were prophetic. I’m wondering if she’s among the dead, or how many of the dead she spoke to.

I might have to sleep with the lights on tonight!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek

I saw Odd Thomas many times, and I do believe there are things in our world that can’t be seen by the majority of folks. I also believe that we don’t listen to the raised hair on the back of our necks near enough.

We have instincts for a reason. Whether this woman was crazy or not, her words were prophetic. I’m wondering if she’s among the dead, or how many of the dead she spoke to.

I might have to sleep with the lights on tonight!

Felt the same way last night, and the feeling didn't really dissipate overnight.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have to say... This story is very intriguing. I will be following.. I'm very curious as to who "they" are.

Does have a striking similarity to Odd Thomas' ability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join