It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander and Chief's Mental illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this and other things recorded about him in the last 2 years should convince people something is not right about this guy thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
1. George W Bush pretends to be "Commander In Chief".

2. The Commander In Chief's dubious mental health has been covered off in psychiatric terms before, at ATS. I wonder what new material you add.

3. Fixie linkie, no workie with smilie.

Or more helpfully...

thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
vote to close pointless thread

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Actually his choice of words has always been OK when they are written down by somebody else, but when he is left alone to do explanations of any kind he does lose his train of though.

Yes he may have some problems, but they have been covered very well.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Marg, when written down by others he can't read what they wrote. "And we, t, t, teko? Oh take, you , uh, hmm, no Mr. President, I mean Cheney, will you read this? Waaa! Where's my coke?(this time the drink, not drug)" Hell, look at the debates, he has a EARPIECE and he still sounds like me when I first wake up. He uses everything he can to help him talk and he still can't do it. The only thing he ever said well was the stuff he did in spanish.

Anyways, this has been covered before, everyone with the blinders off know he has serious mental issues caused by alchohol and coc aine use.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is the site www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Waaa! Where's my coke?(this time the drink, not drug)" Hell, look at the debates, he has a EARPIECE and he still sounds like me when I first wake up. He uses everything he can to help him talk and he still can't do it. The only thing he ever said well was the stuff he did in spanish.

he has serious mental issues caused by alchohol and coc aine use.

You know that I don't like bush, but outside the bush bashing, he remind me when I speak to rehabilitated heavy drug users, they seem to have a problem getting their words together, is like the brain is not connected in a efficient way anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Obviously - he's got major mental problems. They're getting worse, too. But, what are we gonna do about it?

new topics

top topics

join