It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico is without power but mayor finds way to make and distribute custom t-shirts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by SeekingAlpha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dembow

He's doing media relations and you bought it

And you are buying the others story, congrats.

The fake outrage I'm talking about is coming out of seekingalpha and not the people in PR.

Help is there and more is coming, maybe the people of PR can do a bit more then crying and start helping with the clean up efforts so the supplies can get to where they need to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You'll see true "fake outrage" soon when PR hits 3 weeks without water/power.

Typical right wingers, always forgetting the bigger picture.

originally posted by: thesaneone

He's doing media relations and you bought it

And you are buying the others story, congrats.

The fake outrage I'm talking about is coming out of seekingalpha and not the people in PR.

Help is there and more is coming, maybe the people of PR can do a bit more then crying and start helping with the clean up efforts so the supplies can get to where they need to go.

edit on 30-9-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

+5 more 
link   

It is misdirected outrage.

Why didn't they have plans and preperations in place well ahead of time?

Why didn't Obama or Bush already have standing emergency plans in place?

edit on 30-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
***ATTENTION***

The name calling and insults stop now. The next person that attacks another member gets a 72 hour post ban. Go after the ball, not the player.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
So now I need to just "deal with it" when a president golfs during a national disaster. LOL!!!!!!! Please stop exposing yourself as a right wing cultist. So at what point do you get on your knees in front of Emperor Snowflake with his pants down. LOL!!!! F'ing lapdogs.

LOL!!!! Trump is golfing this weekend fool. Example 23234354 why he is the worst president in US history with the right wing cultists right there with him to pick up his dung.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Here's something that is not liberal "fake" news. Emperor Snowflake is playing golf at his resort while millions suffer in 100+ degrees heat without electricity, power, water, and food.

F'ing incredible. For Emperor Snowflake and the WH to say that things are going well is a complete F'ing joke.

Looks like you swallowed the propaganda, hook line and sinker.

I will go with the Higher ranking PR officials assessment.

Governor Of Puerto Rico Praises Trump Administration’s Response To Hurricanes
"The president has been in contact with me almost on a daily basis."

In a Wednesday appearance via satellite on The View, Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello spoke about the damage caused by Hurricanes Irma and Maria and thanked President Donald Trump and the federal government for a “very good” and “very effective” response to the storms.

www.westernjournalism.com...

Who cares if he is golfing, work is still getting done.

Deal with it seekingalpha.

I still can't get over how submissive your name is, LOL.

Lol, what are you doing to help?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm not. He's supposed to do the job he was elected to do and if he can't he needs to step the F down. Right or Left, we didn't elect him so that he can profit off of tax payers while he plays golf on his own course and starts tweeting about PR's debt while Americans are suffering.

Yes, don't forget. He is fleecing the taxpayers every time he goes on his golf trips.

originally posted by: SaturnFX

So now I need to just "deal with it" when a president golfs during a national disaster.

I mean, would you rather he be in full tweet mode? The only thing he does is screw everything up anyhow..maybe he can be president of the golf course for the rest of his term. I'm cool with that.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LOL!!!!! Always trying to divert if the questions or situations get too hot to answer. Nice try though.

So now I need to just "deal with it" when a president golfs during a national disaster. LOL!!!!!!! Please stop exposing yourself as a right wing cultist. So at what point do you get on your knees in front of Emperor Snowflake with his pants down. LOL!!!! F'ing lapdogs.

LOL!!!! Trump is golfing this weekend fool. Example 23234354 why he is the worst president in US history with the right wing cultists right there with him to pick up his dung.

Here's something that is not liberal "fake" news. Emperor Snowflake is playing golf at his resort while millions suffer in 100+ degrees heat without electricity, power, water, and food.

F'ing incredible. For Emperor Snowflake and the WH to say that things are going well is a complete F'ing joke.

Looks like you swallowed the propaganda, hook line and sinker.

I will go with the Higher ranking PR officials assessment.

Governor Of Puerto Rico Praises Trump Administration’s Response To Hurricanes
"The president has been in contact with me almost on a daily basis."

In a Wednesday appearance via satellite on The View, Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello spoke about the damage caused by Hurricanes Irma and Maria and thanked President Donald Trump and the federal government for a “very good” and “very effective” response to the storms.

www.westernjournalism.com...

Who cares if he is golfing, work is still getting done.

Deal with it seekingalpha.

I still can't get over how submissive your name is, LOL.

Lol, what are you doing to help?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm not. He's supposed to do the job he was elected to do and if he can't he needs to step the F down. Right or Left, we didn't elect him so that he can profit off of tax payers while he plays golf on his own course and starts tweeting about PR's debt while Americans are suffering.

Yes, don't forget. He is fleecing the taxpayers every time he goes on his golf trips.

So now I need to just "deal with it" when a president golfs during a national disaster.

I mean, would you rather he be in full tweet mode? The only thing he does is screw everything up anyhow..maybe he can be president of the golf course for the rest of his term. I'm cool with that.

Again, things are getting done, deal with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
EVERYONE should look at PR right now and imagine this happening in every big city in the US.

we have been "wimpified" (dunno if i can say the other word) to such a degree that the average city dweller literally would be dead inside a week if they had to fend for themselves. ZERO survival ability.

3 weeks without power shouldnt be a catastrophe...and the only reason it is....wait for it....is due to PRIVILEGE.

i wonder how many BILLIONS of people around the world live without power all day every day just fine.

OOPS, just had to answer my own question....

world population living without electricity
edit on 30-9-2017 by tribal because: word omission

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I hear your complaints.
I still believe its in the peoples interest to keep him on the green and out of politics as much as humanly possible.

Its like if we hired a retarded monkey to preform surgery...and so far he banged on the chest of the patient for a bit, flung some poo at the nurse and then went to go eat a banana...lets keep him on the side eating bananas until the next shift starts.
Just my view.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Actually, the better question is that FEMA does have a disaster relief plan and why we didn't follow it for PR?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

People in the cities wouldn't last 3 weeks.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This post I agree with.
Same with governors here in the states who are coastal cities with no quick response plans for the inevitable flooding/hurricanes/tsunamis.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Actually, the better question is that FEMA does have a disaster relief plan and why we didn't follow it for PR?

What makes you say we didn't follow it?
Stop believing in the fake media, seekingalpha.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That's all you got?!?! You can't even wrap your mind around the fact that he's profiting off taxpayers with his golf trips while he barely lifts a finger for PR. And your best response is that things are getting done. Please stop proving to everyone why you are a cultist.

Again, things are getting done, deal with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why don't you look up the quotes from our military generals that have worked on natural disasters from the past. Pay attention to the real news, not right wing propaganda.

What makes you say we didn't follow it?
Stop believing in the fake media, seekingalpha.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
See what you are saying, but it's still inexcusable for the most powerful person in the world.

I hear your complaints.
I still believe its in the peoples interest to keep him on the green and out of politics as much as humanly possible.

Its like if we hired a retarded monkey to preform surgery...and so far he banged on the chest of the patient for a bit, flung some poo at the nurse and then went to go eat a banana...lets keep him on the side eating bananas until the next shift starts.
Just my view.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
On the flip side of the coin, we are not a 3rd world country.

originally posted by: tribal
EVERYONE should look at PR right now and imagine this happening in every big city in the US.

we have been "wimpified" (dunno if i can say the other word) to such a degree that the average city dweller literally would be dead inside a week if they had to fend for themselves. ZERO survival ability.

3 weeks without power shouldnt be a catastrophe...and the only reason it is....wait for it....is due to PRIVILEGE.

i wonder how many BILLIONS of people around the world live without power all day every day just fine.

OOPS, just had to answer my own question....

world population living without electricity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join