It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KCNA Announcement 9-24

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I started following the KCNA when all of this crap began a few weeks/months back but this is by far the most unsettling article I have seen. They do everything except actually making a declaration of war....

Pyongyang, September 24 (KCNA) -- The DPRK army and people turned out as one in the anti-U.S. confrontation with towering hatred against Trump who made unprecedented rude nonsense of wiping the DPRK of 25 million people off the map on the UN arena.

All the officers and men of the Korean People's Army (KPA) are keeping highly alerted for the moment of decisive battle, while citizens across the country petitioning to be allowed to join or rejoin the KPA.

From every corner of the country can be heard calls for taking revenge upon American war maniacs and loud-sounding songs like "Leader, Just Give Us Your Order".

kcnawatch.co...
edit on Sun Sep 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED EX TAGS and TRIMMED overly long quoteIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
North Korean media huh?

What else would you expect?

Whole lot of Meh.....................

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
North Korean media huh?

What else would you expect?

Whole lot of Meh.....................

Thanks for reading the post and providing a useful and well thought out response.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cnoland

Reminds of the time when a Russian went to North Korea and noticed this:

The key mistake is to read them as a version of us. We walked in the same columns, carrying the same portraits of leaders, but we'd go home and tell jokes about these leaders. This is not about North Korea. In Orwell's "1984," the characters are always trying to escape Big Brother's gaze to get some privacy. In North Korea, it's the other way round. People are born with the dream of finding themselves in Big Brother's line of sight, of being noticed.

Also mentions this:

It's just horrible to imagine what they would do in a war. Every North Korean will be a suicide bomber with a bomb belt. There is not a person there who wouldn't be ready to die for the system that has enslaved them. They have nothing apart from this, it's the only meaning of their existence.

www.bloomberg.com...

It would be wise for the US to not set foot in North Korean soil.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's N. Korean propaganda, what do you want me to say.

Ok, Ok, i'll try for ya...

How's this...

OMG! OMG! NK is bada$$, Trump is the devil, it's all his fault.

OMG!! Kimmy is really the good guy in all this!

OMG!!! Were all gonna die!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
the sad thing is....The NK will be used like the russians did in WW2 to their troops in the battle of staligrad. one man armed with a gun and ammo..and five after him who picked up the gun as the one in front is killed. They dont have massive airforces to drop in troops. they will los e millions of troops in th efirst days if they try to rush over no mans land to remote and manned turrets. we need to give SK back its nuclear tomohawks.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You don't even want to hear what most folks around here think about Lil Kim.

And, the sun comes up in the morning.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
They really are much better at spouting nonsense than Trump is.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

LOL NOTICE ME FAT SEMPAI!! NOTICE MEEEEEEE!!!! Why does KIm remind me o fth eGuy from The Mad max remake? ALL SHINY AND CHROME!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well that does it for me.

North Korea said stuff.

I'm surrendering!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

So do you feel that Trumps UN speech was simply American propaganda as well??

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes!

When don't media or politicians spout off propaganda.

All the worlds a stage.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

North Korea said stuff.

I'm surrendering!

I am not saying we need to surrender. What we need to do is take this # serious. NK has proven to be more capable than we believed time and time again.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How is this any different from any of the other propaganda stories about NK destroying the US war mongers? The difference this time is, if Kim pushes Trump, unlike Obama Trump will push back.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cnoland

originally posted by: DBCowboy

North Korea said stuff.

I'm surrendering!

I am not saying we need to surrender. What we need to do is take this # serious. NK has proven to be more capable than we believed time and time again.

I'm a fat old man. There isn't too much in this world that can scare the piss out of me any more.

Maybe the ladies from "The View", but that's about it.

Some fat little sissy with nukes?

Yeah, sh#t-brains might cause some damage, but I'm going to lose zero sleep over it.

I'm more worried about my prostate than some inbred north Korean lady-boy.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Unlike Obama, Trump doesn't give a crap about our allies.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Did you hear Trump's speech to the UN? How many wars have the N. Koreans started since 1960? How many countries have they invaded? The most war mongering nation on Earth just threatened to wipe them off of the face of the Earth. I think it is a fairly measured response.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Did you hear Trump's speech to the UN? How many wars have the N. Koreans started since 1960? How many countries have they invaded? The most war mongering nation on Earth just threatened to wipe them off of the face of the Earth. I think it is a fairly measured response.

I sure did. I also watch north koreas speech as well and they called us out for lying in order to invade the Middle East as well as being hypocrites to the rest of the world when it comes to holding and maintaining a nuclear program...

My worry is they are fed up with our # and they won't be pushed around anymore. Trump is leading us head first into a war and we are going to pay dearly along with the people of NK and SK.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Time will tell. I keep hearing about how crazy Kim is, but I haven't seen it yet. Hopefully he is not because certainly he has nothing to win by starting a war with anyone, particularly the US. The US, or more specifically its arms manufacturers and the military-industrial complex have a great deal to gain and realize the any damage NK could do to the US would be acceptable losses in their eyes.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Yep, cause Lil Kim has done nothing to provoke or escalate, like unneccessarily setting off rockets/underground bombs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join