It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You look in your bank account and there is 50 billion... Your first move?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: fusiondoe

Buy ATS and ban you're ass. lol

Ouch! Gonna need some after sun after that.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd also kick in a couple hundred dollars to hire an English tutor for Randy.

For better pay than that, I'd make myself available for that job.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

For better pay than that, I'd make myself available for that job.

It's only $50 Billion, I'm not going to be made of money, woman!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'd build the sickest, most amazing water park,like, ever.

I'm talking mile(s) long water slides that run along mountainsides, and empty you into a huge hot tub with your choice of alcohol served at the bottom.

A lazy river that takes you on an hours long tour through simulated ecosystems, countries and cultures. Along the river you can periodically dock your floaty device, enjoy authentic five star dining from whatever region you happen to be in and be on your way. If at any time your beer or daiquiri needs refilling, all floaty devices have tablets embedded in them that you can use to send in for your next order. You'll be met ASAP by one of our beautiful waitstaff, no need to exit your floaty!

You guys can all come for free! Once. After that, ATS discount of $49.95 U.S. That's a good deal, trust me.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wonder where the hell other 100 Billion disappeared to .

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well, according to Google, the population of the world is 7.5 billion.
So, If I divided it up evenly between everyone on this planet, each person would receive $6.66 each.

So, I'd probably do that and then shoot myself in the groin area.

edit on 22-9-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

After going numb from disbelief, cackling hysterically from shock, and then worrying if such cash would make me a Target, I'd set all but a million in trusts or give to charity.

Ronald McDonald House and the Shriners would get about half. I'd set up a free ride scholarship for all HS graduates in my poor county, and several other close counties. Study Abroad required and paid for. Then, I'd buy up farmland being sold for McMansions and reforest it, then give it to the state in a perpetual trust as free public recreation land.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The first thing I would do is head home to change my underwear.

Then I would buy up some land to build vertical farms on and use them as the foundation of a non-profit work-for-food program.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I would use my money to create an evil army of robots with laser beams and destroy humanity except for people who gave me stars for my posts on ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is why we can't have nice things.

Starred anyway for good measure!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I'd build the sickest, most amazing water park,like, ever.

I'm talking mile(s) long water slides that run along mountainsides, and empty you into a huge hot tub with your choice of alcohol served at the bottom.

A lazy river that takes you on an hours long tour through simulated ecosystems, countries and cultures. Along the river you can periodically dock your floaty device, enjoy authentic five star dining from whatever region you happen to be in and be on your way. If at any time your beer or daiquiri needs refilling, all floaty devices have tablets embedded in them that you can use to send in for your next order. You'll be met ASAP by one of our beautiful waitstaff, no need to exit your floaty!

You guys can all come for free! Once. After that, ATS discount of $49.95 U.S. That's a good deal, trust me.

Someone get this person 50b asap so I can go down waterslides that look like there from RCT

Now that this idea is in my head I have no original ideas I just want this done
edit on 22-9-2017 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Immediately move it into a high-interest account. They pay interest on a daily basis at international lending rates (7% to 15%). By the time they find out where they money has gone, you've made a good profit.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

You didn't mention bathrooms.....

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If I checked my bank account today and saw that much money in it, I'm pretty sure that would indicate that 'world-ends-tomorrow' crowd was right on the money for once.

Yep, it would doom us all.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey! One of those is me, so just keep your robots. Besides, something makes me think you may have some nasty little toys hidden already.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

[ looks around ] Did the water get warm all of a sudden?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would use my money to create an evil army of robots with laser beams and destroy humanity except for people who gave me stars for my posts on ATS.

I'd buy Bone75 his vertical work for food farm under the condition that he puts you to work on it and only allows you the veggies you grow there. I'd also buy your wife a couple of those laser robots so she can use them to ensure you're not only working on that farm, but also not grifting food from other sources.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wait WTF?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Besides, something makes me think you may have some nasty little toys hidden already.

Nothing a TSA body cavity (and fold) search wouldn't quickly find.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe buy greater Detroit area, a big bulldozer and have fun. Then when that got boring, buy up lots near American mosques and start a bacon stand franchise that would sweep the nation.....Porky's 40 Vegan Paradise, selling veggies wrapped in the most succulent meat candy on earth, live the dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join