It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Erik Prince possibly Implicated in murder and genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A former Blackwater employee and an ex-US Marine who has worked as a security operative for the company have made a series of explosive allegations in sworn statements filed on August 3 in federal court in Virginia. The two men claim that the company’s owner, Erik Prince, may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company.

Blackwater Founder Erik Prince possibly Implicated in murder and genocide

The former employee also alleges that Prince “views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,” and that Prince’s companies “encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life.”

In their testimony, both men also allege that Blackwater was smuggling weapons into Iraq. One of the men alleges that Prince turned a profit by transporting “illegal” or “unlawful” weapons into the country on Prince’s private planes. They also charge that Prince and other Blackwater executives destroyed incriminating videos, emails and other documents and have intentionally deceived the US State Department and other federal agencies. The identities of the two individuals were sealed out of concerns for their safety.

link
(Inserted the word "possibly" into headline, since this is still speculation)

Is this a surprise to anyone?

Blackwater changed their name to "Academi" in 2009.

Wiki article
edit on 22/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Also worth mentioning is that he is the brother of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
edit on 9/22/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejenIs this a surprise to anyone?

it shouldn't be. blackwater grunts are psychopaths and prince is the biggest psychopath among them.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"has “learned from my Blackwater colleagues and former colleagues that one or more persons who have provided information, or who were planning to provide information about Erik Prince and Blackwater have been killed in suspicious circumstances.”

sounds very vague. Erik Prince is a very shady guy and it would not surprise me that he has a lot of dirts on his hands. But I'll wait for hard evidence.

BTW the company's name changed even twice: from Blackwater to Xe Services to Academi.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

There are videos of Blackwater mercenaries driving in Humvees in Iraq, shooting up buses (civilian buses), crowds of people (civilian people), and vehicles (with civilians in them, not "bad guys") and laughing about it the whole time.

I'm relieved to hear this mercenary-for-hire profiteer is under the gun ~ his Blackwater (or whatever name they go by now) groups have murdered innocents with impunity, committed war crimes and crimes against humanity with little to no repercussions.

LOCK THIS SOB UP!

edit on 22-9-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yeah, that name change was interesting. Blackwater sounded so tough, so macho kinda sounding. But then Jeremy Scahill wrote his book '' Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army'' in 2008 and the name became way to widely known and easy to remember and reference. When they changed their name the first time it was considered by many an attempt to side step the negative press that was beginning to surround their easily remembered name. I mean, Xi Services, who can remember that one. And now I see that they have changed it again to help cover their tracks.

It is interesting that as Xcalibur points out, Prince is the brother of Betsy DeVos. Not coincidence I think. The halls of power seem to be a rather small circle.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Also worth mentioning is that he is the brother of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

More importantly, he's Bannon's buddy and part of the Mercer circle. It was Bannon who was pushing Erik Prince's proposal for a CIA-led merc army in Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

More importantly, he's Bannon's buddy and part of the Mercer circle. It was Bannon who was pushing Erik Prince's proposal for a CIA-led merc army in Afghanistan.

Because Bannon wants another war to end all wars. I did a thread on that.

These are scary people - I hope that if this is all true they will face justice.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't think that many outside of D.C. or not in the military understand the situation. Prince merely tried to take it mainstream and sell stock to make even more money on it.

A former commander makes a few phone calls to former men under their command.... they go on exotic "vacations".... come back exhausted, with cash deposited into their bank accounts.

Prince is only the idiot who showed his head and got greedy.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They also charge that Prince and other Blackwater executives destroyed incriminating videos, emails and other documents and have intentionally deceived the US State Department and other federal agencies.

BS , I smell a scape goat........

My money says the Federal agencies and State department knew damn well, crap got too hot, and hes the fall guy .......

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Origin of the name Erik: Popular name derived from the Old Norse Eirìkr (eternal ruler), a compounding of the elements ei (ever, always) and ríkr (ruler, king). However, there are some who believe the name comes to the Old Norse via the Germanic ehre (honor) and the Proto-Germanic rīk (king): hence, “honorable king.”

His name means King Prince interestingly.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

the fact that the alledged victims are not even cited is disturbing

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wonder if he had any thing to do with the murder, I mean suicide, of Phillip Marshall.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Good.

While theyre at it, throw Bush and Obama in jail too.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This story would not surprise me, it's obvious he created a culture of murder for hire, but I suspect they'd have done it for free.

originally posted by: FamCore

There are videos of Blackwater mercenaries driving in Humvees in Iraq, shooting up buses (civilian buses), crowds of people (civilian people), and vehicles (with civilians in them, not "bad guys") and laughing about it the whole time.

Do you have a source for this?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I just sent it to you via U2U - disturbing nature of it prevents me from posting it in this thread.

But you can just look up Blackwater firing at civilians in Iraq, or leaked blackwater videos on youtube and find multiple videos.

They batter and run cars off of the road smashing their windshields and continuing to plow through traffic, fire high caliper automatic weapons into crowds and at vehicles as they drive by, the behavior is absolutely appalling and about as disgusting as it gets. Humans are capable of the very, very worst, and these people are a perfect example of that

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They also charge that Prince and other Blackwater executives destroyed incriminating videos, emails and other documents and have intentionally deceived the US State Department and other federal agencies.

BS , I smell a scape goat........

My money says the Federal agencies and State department knew damn well, crap got too hot, and hes the fall guy .......

Read Jeremy Scahill's book Blackwater. Read David Isenberg's book Shadow Force.

Absolutely, unequivocally, definitely the government knows about everything. And still continues to award contracts and extend contracts. DoS only cut bait after it was politically unfeasible to be associated with them any longer.

And then immediately turned around and awarded them a new contract.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A crusader tasked with ridding the world of Islam. Can't hold that against him.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've heard plenty about Blackwater, or whatever name they operate under these days. These guys are basically a real-life equivalent of the evil goons from an action hero movie.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Scapegoat for a Shadow World? Interesting nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join