It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You aren't noticing anything different about the "rhetoric?" I'm 46 years old. I have never planned on leaving the U.S. until now.

There is something the globalists want and the CIA is a globalists' tool.

It's the same rhetoric his father Jimmie use to spout every other year or so

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Why doesn't our Intelligence community get rid of Kim Jong and make it look like an accident, or natural causes? Maybe we (taxpayers) have given the CIA billions of dollars over the years for nothing.

edit on 9/21/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why doesn't our Intelligence community get rid of Kim Jong and make it look like an accident, or natural causes? Maybe we (taxpayers) have given the CIA billions of dollars over the years for nothing.

I am sure that he serves a very important purpose.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

I'm curious, exactly what do you think that you are escaping by going to Canada?
edit on 21-9-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: carewemust

I am sure that he serves a very important purpose.

I'm reminded of the "chocolate cake" incident at Mar A Largo with China's President Xi Jinping. He said he asked why China tolerated Kim Jung Un. Trump explained that President Jingping took 5 whole minutes to explain the complicated relationship that China has with North Korea, and now he understands EVERYTHING! LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Boy I sure hope those new sanctions cause the people of North Korea to rise up and overthrow their government!

We should probably feed them first though... it's kind of hard to fight a revolution on an empty stomach.

They are starving aren't they?

Did they have a lot of pets or something?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How have I fumbled through life in ignorance of the word Dotard.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
During my own lifetime of the Cold War, I never heard it discussed how rogue nations should be dealt with, other than used as pawns on a battlefield, should the need occur.

With that in mind, is anyone surprised at the current state of affairs? The pot is boiling over, to make a bad analogy.

When in doubt, fall back to the basic question, who benefits?

Russia has no strategic use for DPRK, at best it diverts China's attention south from the Siberian Front.

So, in DPRK China has a perfect puppet mad-dog state.....likely beyond anything the West has dealt with since Cuban missile crisis. There is little incentive for China to disavow their cheap proxy state.

How would have such a thing been contended with during the Cold War....? It would have not happened in the first place, Russia is too smart to wage unnecessary destructive war.

Ultimately, this has got to come to a conclusion...the thing that wasn't ever settled, the thing that should have flopped and failed...it needs to go away like the ugly dress that went out of style before it was ever worn.

edit to add, isn't in fact China at the root of the Korean War as well as the quagmire in Vietnam?

edit on 21-9-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
YOU'RE tellin US KIM?
The "Prog, Globies" are GOING nuts...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Even with a peaceful reunification with South Korea, it'd be decades before the north would be what we'd define as prosperous. Better off? Hell, yeah.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

They have nothing that we want, no resources, no strategic importance that cant be fulfilled by SK, no infrastructure......nothing......

Two words for you...minerals. 6-10 trillion dollars worth, possibly. Link.

Embedded deep beneath the country's mountainous zones are some 200 varieties of minerals, including gold, iron, copper, zinc, magnesite, limestone, tungsten, and graphite, Quartz reports.

Oh, the North has all sorts of stuff of value to the outside world... South Korea is insane for not pushing reunification harder. Not at any price, obviously, but c'mon, there's a lot of upside to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

You guys need to calm down.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We lost Vietnam because we never FOUGHT a war there, only a limited action for Paris until we got sick of it and our leaders surrendered,JUST as well the sh#ts on OUR side were more corrupt anyway ,THAT was what we do when we don't try yet WIN every battle.WE ARE still at war in Korea..apparently your cellphone forgot to tell Cnn.

We are in a HIGHLY violated ceasefire with North Korea.
edit on 21-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

America lost to Vietnam, had a draw with N Korea before, this time they’ll do no better.

We didn't lose, we just quit and went home.

The overall K/D was 12.7 to 1, we kicked Carlie's ass in every campaign and every major operation.

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Taught ME how to win so I could give us Desert Storm ,BY GOD!
You guys saw the enemy screw with us, in ways not seen before...OF course NOW it's old hat...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I very much agree. Its a dumb approach, both tactically and diplomatically, but i dont disagree with the position on NK. Even if we are getting ultra prepped for an ass kicking, the language should be disarming.
edit on 22-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Oh Trump will pay for it all right when Fat Boy decided to turn North Korea into his own personal Stalingrad should the US invade his country. By giving Trump his own Stalingrad, that will forever taint his image as a President.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Lol, THREAT # 9,500,678. Bless his heart! Going for a record!!

He should be counting his fk'ing blessings we don't react to his DAILY nuclear threats against us... MAN...

Yes, we heard you THE FIRST 500-billion times you "promised" nuclear bombs. Yes, and isn't your LATEST sanction NOT SURPRISING, LOL...
edit on 22-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Oh Trump will pay for it all right when Fat Boy decided to turn North Korea into his own personal Stalingrad should the US invade his country. By giving Trump his own Stalingrad, that will forever taint his image as a President.

Going back to a conversation I had with a neighbor re. Trump prior to the election, I assumed he would be less likely to get us into war than Hillary. Now I'm beginning to wonder if I was wrong. If Hillary won the election, I wonder how she'd be dealing with this crisis?

This will be worse than Stalingrad.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

That's my concern. Are US troops seriously that mentally prepared for Stalingrad levels of brutality? After it's all over, there will be a lot of suicides from our boys and girls returning home.

The US populace will be very shocked and angry after seeing the brutality and will for sure demand Trump and others to resign and an end to US interventions.
edit on 9/22/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: face23785

World War 2 was a scam led in part by Churchill.

No different than when the French Revolution happened. The powers that be at the time just did not want to see a Monarchy (Of which they all interbred with each other) go down in flames. Napoleon just didn't care for the power structure and soundly rekt everybody that had something to say about it.

Your synopsis about the guy being surrounded by a bunch of yes men afraid to question his authority sounds like the average boss. Who cares.

Napoleon was dead long before WWII. I think you need to brush up on your history.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join