It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Kim wasn't very happy with how President Trump threatened to destroy North Korea in his UN speech. But he's probably even more incensed with the sanctions that Trump slapped on him today:

In his lengthy response, Kim slammed Trump as "mentally deranged" and said the American president had "made the most ferocious declaration of a war in history." "I will make the man holding the prerogative of the supreme command in the U.S. pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea, Kim said. Kim added: "Whatever Trump might have expected, he will face results beyond his expectation. "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U. S. dotard with fire."

Source

I've said many times that sanctions don't work with Kim. They never have and never will. Like with Iran, who, btw, has been helping Kim with his nuke program.

It would be better to use diplomacy of course, but Kim won't respond to such measures or sanctions. Therefore, a pre-emptive strike would, imho, be in order. Repeated sanctions and multiple rounds of empty talks won't yield the results we need. Sanctions just give Kim more time to develop his WMD's.

Now that this has happened I would say we're much closer to WW3 than we were last week. One can only step up to the abyss so much and then step back w/o falling in.

This time I think someone will fall in.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How long has North Korea, much less Kim the Third, been making these threats?

I'll save you the work... Since 1950, and the invasion of the South, it's been a constant never ending barrage of this sort of thing.

What has come of it? Nothing.

When North Korea stops the bombastic rhetorical flourishes then, and only then, will I begin to get a bit concerned.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I don't disagree with some of what trump said, I disagree that he said it. You don't taunt a wild animal in a corner. Lil Kim knows America can smash them, but he also knows, he holds SKorea as ransom. Its a crap situation. trump could end up killing millions of people if he does not appear a little more diplomatic, and willing to talk.

If Kim really thinks "war is eminent" like he has told his military and people, he may strike first. At least if we appear willing to talk and come to some agreement Kim may not strike. Like I said crap situation, because it looks like NKorea has to have its nukes.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Kim is crazy, sure, but people who think the US can easily defeat NK in a military confrontation are very wrong.

America lost to Vietnam, had a draw with N Korea before, this time they’ll do no better.

The US should say to NK we will take the sanctions off for six months. If they don't agree to negotiate then they should consider sanctions again.

Or just accept that NK has a nuclear bomb

The cat's out the bag and can't be stopped

They let the lunatic religious nuts in Pakistan have nuclear bombs what is it that NK has them

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Today, the Japanese govt. said that they will be asking the people to start building nuclear bomb shelters. I didn't catch all what was being said and I'll see what info I can find on the speech on this mornings news. Times are changing and for what it is worth, you don't trust North Korea leadership anymore then you would trust any other leadership around the world. So, yep, looks like I might have to build a bomb shelter in our yard here. Luckily, we have the space.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

President Trump triggering skills always work like a charm.
Kim a$$ triggered

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Pakistan is not threatening the US with nukes on a semi daily basis.
Nor is it lobbing missiles over India.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
His statement reads like a DNC press release, falsely claiming Trump "called for" the total destruction of NK. That's not what he said.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that Trump's rhetoric isn't even aimed at NK. It's to convince China he isn't bluffing like previous administrations and if they don't want # to hit the fan they better reign Kim in.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Kim is crazy, sure, but people who think the US can easily defeat NK in a military confrontation are very wrong.

America lost to Vietnam, had a draw with N Korea before, this time they’ll do no better.

The US should say to NK we will take the sanctions off for six months. If they don't agree to negotiate then they should consider sanctions again.

Or just accept that NK has a nuclear bomb

The cat's out the bag and can't be stopped

They let the lunatic religious nuts in Pakistan have nuclear bombs what is it that NK has them

Your argument is half right and false.

America could destroy anyone. But rules of engagement and political correctness will see it otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
in all fairness, our president did threaten to 'totally destroying' their country...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
youtu.be...

edit on 21-9-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
in all fairness, our president did threaten to 'totally destroying' their country...

That's misleading. He said if NK attacked us we would totally destroy them. That's not the same thing, at all. You make it sound like it was an unprovoked threat. Spread truth, not lies.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So you don't think that the powerful man in the world has LOTS of voices around him telling what to do or what to say?

If he's making these speeches and imposing sanctions, he definitely knows that Kim's just gonna be more pissed and maybe attack someone.

This is basic social engineering.

I still think this is a play where TPTB wants Korea to hit the attack button, so they can attack it back. The reason for this? This is waaaay beyond my knowledge.

But I don't think Trump and the U.S. Government are that stupid.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When millions of U.S. citizens and millions of people in Asia become refugees -- after Trump and Kim Jong-Un drop their dirty bombs and all the borders in the West and East have been forced to open -- will people still believe that the globalists didn't plan this and Trump and Kim Jong-Un weren't 'in on it,' all along?

Will people still believe the narrative that Trump is a nationalist...that he is different than the Bushes, Clintons, Obama?

Will they chalk it up to Trump being inexperienced, reckless, and a powder keg, but 'he really does love America?' Will they still believe that Kim Jong-Un is just crazy, petulant maniac who underestimated things?

There is no thwarting the globalist coup, now.
edit on 9/21/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Pay dearly? Jam America's foot up Kim's ass and let the little twit keep the change...

Pyongyang needs to go, yesterday.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Kim makes threats: appease the guy, he won't do anything really.

Trump makes threats: Kill the antichrist!!!

Me: you all suck.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If the US' soil experiences a NorK nuclear hit, it should be chalked up to us dragging our feet too long before taking the needed action of liberating Earth from the Kim lineage before the little red rocket man obtained the tech needed to make such a strike happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, it shouldn't.

We should be a heII of a lot more cynical than that.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
His statement reads like a DNC press release, falsely claiming Trump "called for" the total destruction of NK. That's not what he said.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that Trump's rhetoric isn't even aimed at NK. It's to convince China he isn't bluffing like previous administrations and if they don't want # to hit the fan they better reign Kim in.

Must have worked.
China orders banks to stop working with regime

The announcement came as the Chinese central bank told banks to strictly implement United Nations sanctions against Pyongyang amid American concerns, Beijing isn't being tough enough in response to North Korea's nuclear threat.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, it shouldn't.

We should be a heII of a lot more cynical than that.

Whatever... let's just cynical North Korea back into the Joseon Dynasty and be done with this noise.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join