It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Signs a Resolution Condemning White Supremacists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This should upset a reasonably large part of his supporters.

But it won't, because what you've been told to think about Trump supporters and so gleefully lapped up isn't true. They're not mostly racists. Learn to think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Ummm...should...?

Whatever for...The percentage of white supremacists is such an insignificant percentage of the population that it only registers in the minds of those that are subject to the latest manufactured outrage...

The overwhelming majority of people read this pap and shrug a silent meh...what will they think of to stir the fringe next week...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

But it won't, because what you've been told to think about Trump supporters and so gleefully lapped up isn't true. They're not mostly racists. Learn to think for yourself.

Told - how about witness. To be fair though, it's more just general racism and superiority versus organized supremacy.

edit:

Maybe you are not being aware and thinking.
edit on 9/15/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You've witnessed a large enough sample size to draw conclusions about 63 million voters?

You should become a pollster, they love inaccurate results as long as they fit their worldview.

Wake. Up.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
No ones going to care.

www.bloomberg.com...

Before making his statement, Trump made it quite clear who he's condemming. Yet again, he gave the Nazi's a pass.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Did I say all Trump supporters? No.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No, you said a reasonably large part. My point stands. Get out of your bubble and learn to think for yourself. You've been misled.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If someone acts on their views of supremacy with violence, that is actionable. Im not sure if the OP really thinks we need to invoke second guessing as an investigative means of thought policing....how would you put "teeth" into condemning white supremacists?

Why can't we do what we used to do as a society? Just laugh at them for being retarded assholes, and go on ignoring them otherwise?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Your in denial. No use continuing.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The only one in denial is you. You think you're too smart to have been tricked, but you've been tricked. Bad. A large percentage of Trump supporters aren't racist, white supremacist, any kind of supremacist. This is baseless nonsense you've been spoon fed and swallowed hook, line and sinker.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if you are of any other nationality it is considered PRIDE, but if you are of white ancestry it is considered Racism and hate?

This is a dangerous and slippery slope happening here. Repeating the past does not change the present.

Reality check... if you are a racist in this life, you come back to earth school in the body of those you hated in the last.

Racism, bigotry, and hate knows no form other than change. It is the exact same mental energy trying to teach us how to become a type one civilization.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

the only one In Denial Is yOu. you Think...

I don't care about your opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

White supremacy hasn't been an in issue in the US for decades.

I wonder when the most wide spread and socially accepted form of racism, anti-white racism, will be condemned?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You care enough to keep responding, even after you pretended you were mature enough to walk away without replying. You've been sucked into lies and you're too arrogant to admit it. I encourage you to learn to think for yourself. You are forcing yourself to stay ignorant. Blindly believing a large segment of the population is racist based on nothing but fairy tales isn't healthy.
edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yet again, he gave the Nazi's a pass.

This is what I don't understand. How is he giving NAZI's a pass?? I need you to break it down lie I was born yesterday. In fact, I was born yesterday. Now can you please explain how him correctly pointing out that the other side shares blame for inciting violence while also condemning white supremacists, nazi's, racists kkk etc.. etc..

its like "oh, he pointed out my flaws, that means he is supporting racists and giving out passes durp
"

Please, seriously. I was born yesterday, please explain how this gives NAZI's a pass??

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like Trump is bending over for Kelly....

What would have been served by him vetoing this resolution rather than signing it? If anyone is bending over, it's Congress who bent deeply to appease a handful of media loudmouths and the political benefactors of a few select professional protest groups.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Why can't we do what we used to do as a society? Just laugh at them for being retarded assholes, and go on ignoring them otherwise?

Because we've raised a couple generations of pussies who are more worried about the mortal wounds of words than they are of the bone breaking potential of sticks and stones. We're becoming a nation of what Nixon would have called "candy asses."

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

When you say that everyone is bad, you remove all contrast, it's the same as saying everyone is equally good.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Only Whites can be racist? Come on idiot media! We've had enough of your BS! All these White groups are blow back for all the wrongs done to whites. You created them through state sponsored injustice towards whites.

Antifa, Black Lives Matter White Nationals. No different. All trying to influence politics through violence (the very definition of terrorism). And I'm not sure the the White Nationals are as bad. I haven't seen them do any racial acts. All self defense from what I've seen.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

White supremacy hasn't been an in issue in the US for decades.

I wonder when the most wide spread and socially accepted form of racism, anti-white racism, will be condemned?

That will never happen. They're so small and corrupt. They could never consider such a thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join