It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passing a kidney stone right now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I had a gall stone that got so bad , was infected .
I had pain in my back and under my rib cage on the right side , I was going to try to go to work and tough it out but after the shower I just laid on the floor and pain, my wife said that I needed to go to the ER so I did.
The doctor said that thing had to come out today, she did it laparoscopy and said she went the extra mile to not open me up because I told her I had to get back to work .
She said she hadnt seem one that bad in forever . it was 5 cm which is roughly half the size of my gall bladder and really infected.
After the surgery, the back pain I was just thinking came with age and has been living with for about a year or so was gone , I felt so different, and greatful that she didn't open me up which would have laid me up for about 6 weeks instead of the week that it took to feel better .
Anyway I know it's not the same but the pain is comprable I'm told.
Hope you feel better .

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Haha another kidney stone thread. Sorry to laugh.

If you're smacked out and laying there check my thread history for the kidney stone one. The membership scared me witless!

Good luck. They say it hurts more than child birth. Don't say that to a woman though.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've had that problem periodically in my many years. Usually, of a milder sort. Several months ago after a minor bout, I was suggested to try a liquid, OTC medication called "Stone Breaker." It is a bitter concoction that seems to work by taking it frequently with a juice. It supposedly dissolves the stones.

My bottle was ordered via the internet but probably a good health store would have it. I make no claims other than I've not had any problems for several months. And yes, I will buy it again as the bottle with dropper lasts for a long time so the overall cost is minimal.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Had 1 kidney stone about 10 years ago. The pain was terrible. Went to the ER and they basically couldn't find it so it's likely I passed it.

But I will tell you that I recently had to have a root canal done. The tooth pain I had was arguably worst than the kidney stone. The good thing is the tooth pain was intermittent and not constant. If it was I would have pulled it out myself.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Garcinia Cambogia

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Haha another kidney stone thread. Sorry to laugh.

If you're smacked out and laying there check my thread history for the kidney stone one. The membership scared me witless!

Good luck. They say it hurts more than child birth. Don't say that to a woman though.

I have an ex-wife that had two of my children AND kidney stones. She says that the kidney stone hurt worse.

I have had two kidney stones removed. One got stuck in a ureter and they did a laser removal procedure for that.
The other one was an inch in diameter and was lodged in the kidney.... the MF hurt. They had to go through my back and break it up to take it out.
I am carrying one right now on my right side, but it doesn't hurt bad enough to worry about.... or pay a deductible.
edit on b000000302017-09-13T14:31:14-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 13 Sep 2017 14:31:14 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I get them often. It's something in my diet, haven't isolated it yet. But I have good news for you. When you do pass it, the relief will be the most amazing feeling ever. (better than even that)

Same here..
Right now i have 9 on the left, 5 on the right. I have a kidney disorder since birth that has graciously allowed me to pass 2 to 3 stones a week. Some very big, and some meh.

Edit 2:
"Medullary Sponge Kidney (also known as Cacchi–Ricci disease) is a congenital disorder of the kidneys characterized by cystic dilatation of the collecting tubules in one or both kidneys. Individuals with medullary sponge kidney are at increased risk for kidney stones and urinary tract infection (UTI)."

Was just at the urologist on monday..

Let me get his card..
Umm... sidenote. Get a load of Richard, and his last name.

funniest guy I've met yet.🤗

edit on 13-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Buck up kiddo... wait till it gets stuck.........
After the bladder.
Bwahahahaha.

Water water water...
In the future, less dairy, caffeinated drinks, and yes add lemon juice.
edit on 13-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Almost identical to my experience other than the vomiting and passing out. I drove 30 miles for help as well. Told my wife I didn't have time for her to put on her makeup and left her at home. Aha yes, the morphine.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Lemonade will help dissolve the stones. It has to be real homemade lemonade though. Buy lemons and sugar and make your own to taste and drink it frequently. It won't get rid of the stones but it'll wear them down so they're smaller and easier to pass. True story.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Right again..
Real lemons..
Should we tell her/him less sodium , bacon?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Burns. Hell yea it does.

This might be a bit yuk, but I'm kind of proud of these. I popped them out after about 2 weeks of discomfort. The first one almost busted the toilet, it hit really hard and bounced to the other side of the bathroom.

two biggest ones to date. The Wife really isn't pleased that I keep them around. Perhaps in a bag on the fridge isn't the best place.
(kidding)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

WTF! Are those? They don't look like crystal. You passing teeth!! It does hold a calcium look
though.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

they could be for sale. Might make a nice set of earnings.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Sorry you're in pain. I've never experienced it myself, but I hear it's excruciating.

You're also probably regretting choosing the name 'Bananashooter' right about now.

I hope you're feeling better very soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol.. I'm out

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Right again..
Real lemons..
Should we tell her/him less sodium , bacon?

We don't want to traumatize him/her...be gentle with the news. Bacon is very hard to give up.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I will die before I give up bacon.

Oh yeah and my Ct scan showed 2 more
Stones and a partial hernia, yay add that to a torn rotator cuff this month. I am falling apart.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The doctor told me it didn't hurt coming out the ween, it does? Great.a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know woman right, uh I am dying I need to go to ER, okay honey lemme get ready. SMHa reply to: CharlesT

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join