It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Warned Us About Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TrueBrit

Is this like how GW Bush was simultaneously an evil genius and the stupidest person ever?

I think it was more that people considered Karl Rove and Dick Cheney the evil geniuses. Considering the power grab that Cheney instrumented (and that it took Biden 8 years to undo), and considering that W let him do it... I would say that W probably wasn't all that smart. He surrounded himself with some ambitious people though.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Kaileena

Be interesting if this was real, it started trending and loony left would show everyone how serious they are. Maybe like lemmings running over a cliff. As long as they don't hit any good folks at the end of the jump.

Imagine if this was hooked to someones twitter. MSM would have a field day.

So you want political discontent to hit levels that people are willing to kill themselves in order to make a statement? Like in the rest of the world where they suicide bomb, or self immolate?

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
S&F OP.

I've been citing Washington's Farewell Address for years. Spot on analysis, both on his part and on yours.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Speaking of which, it already happens in Turkey. Another journalist jumped to her death to protest Erdogan's dictatorship.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
OK, I didn't watch the video. Just the 1,2 you posted

If you think the "News" we are getting today, is real and fair and honest? I'm sorry.

If you believe everything "Russia" was Trumps fault? I'm sorry

You really need to read more on this site.

Right....
Ha ha

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Trump is a great and honorable man. He saved us from hrc a vile woman whose body count OBVIOUSLY has something to it and whose fake charities uses the monies for stealing organs from Haitian babies, sex trafficking and drug running.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think George Washington would have a heart attack if he were to suddenly come back to life.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ketsuko

How very mature and reasonable of you ketsuko.

But it does not matter how you feel. All that matters is what is right. Just because Obama was wrong (because he was not left ENOUGH, by the way, not because he was too far that way), which he undoubtedly was, does not excuse Trump for not only being wrong, but being so fundamentally wrong that his policies are only missing "actual genocide" and "political imprisonment" from the fascism funtime bingo card.

But good sir, you especially should realize that your opinion is just that, and much like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink. Yours is not more correct than anyone else's, just said with a funny accent.

I am quite sure you are wrong, but that is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Oh, good grief! Just be patient. Give it a few more decades and you'll have worked us all to death. Then you can usher in your democrat ruled Utopian kleptocracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You know ... it's funny, but I seem to have missed where he's done much of anything as of yet.

Certainly, I don't see armed sweeps through my neighborhood to round people up and run them off to the ovens as you seem to be implying. Maybe you get that through the British press, if so, shame on them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, good grief! Just be patient. Give it a few more decades and you'll have worked us all to death. Then you can usher in your democrat ruled Utopian kleptocracy.

If people sharing my ideas towards the world ever get into power, no one will be worked to death. I'm in favor of having easier work weeks. The phrase "work hard" goes against everything I believe in.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think you need to re-read my post, where I covered the absence of political imprisonment and actual genocide, from the bingo card he is working from.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
i can't believe people can be so disingenuous as to read this OP and go "no way this can't possibly be true trump wasn't born back then"

no wait yes i can this is ats

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I didn't see the correlation between trump and this man's writings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join