It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Univ of Alaska findings on WTC 7

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Passports are documented as being identifiable even after being knocked out of the sky by a missile.

EXCLUSIVE: Why are Flight MH17 victims' personal possessions STILL lying at crash site? Families' fury as charred passport is among items found nine months after jet was blown from the sky
www.dailymail.co.uk... s-personal-possessions-NINE-MONTHS-jet-blown-sky.html

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The only thing you have proven is how selective your research is. And the truth movement cannot come to grips with the fact the passport was just one of the hundreds of IDs recovered, and passports have a history of surviving jet crashes.

Why does the truth movement need to create false narratives?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: CreationBro

OK - so what is it about official story you don't like

Be specific. Provide hard verifiable evidence

Your opinion does not matter ........

My opinion doesn't matter?

So the aforementioned question you postulated was...rhetorical in nature?

Ok cool bot, i mean, bro.

I think its funny that you and Mrbig both don't use proper punctuation. So i guess your rhetorical question was in fact, an oddly worded statement.?.?

Probably just a coincidence. Just like the coincidence when I thought I might be Jesus, and immediately, a young boy pointed at me and said, "hey look, its jesus!"

Darn those tricky coincidences, playing mind games with us robots.
edit on 6-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Passport was recovered from street and handed to police detective

The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly thereafter. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11. See FBI report, interview of Detective Chin, Sept. 12, 2001

Number of items from inside the aircraft were recovered on the street including mail from cargo hold

.On Oct. 12, it arrived inside a second envelope at Mrs. Snyder's modest white house on Main Street here, and the instant she took it out and saw it, she says, ''chills just went over me.'' It was singed and crumpled. A chunk was ripped out, giving the bottom of the envelope she had sent the look of a jagged skyline. Mrs. Snyder's lyrical script had blurred into the scorched paper. The stamp, depicting a World War II sailor embracing a woman welcoming him home, was intact.

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center.

Here 2 people examine seat cushion from aircraft

www.911myths.com...

Passports from Malaysian airlines MH 17, which was shot down by Russian missile over Ukraine, were recovered on ground

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

My opinion doesn't matter?

No it doesn't .......

Opinions are like rectum, everyone has one, and are usually full of crap......

Again hard verifiable facts.......

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
a reply to: firerescue

Mind if I jump in on this one, I will make it quick.

The 9/11 commission being set up to fail, in which Dr. Husley just showed, it did. Here is the word from the horse's mouth. 9/11 commissioner admits they were set up to fail.

Footage from Pentagon being withheld from the public. (Do you really need a source)?

Passport of the hijacker found blocks away from the crash site, because jet fuel can't melt passports. www.youtube.com...

So as the question goes, what is it you like about the official story?

I think your post says it all. After what should have been one of the greates reveals concerning the physics of building design and collapse, you are already back to using innuendo based YouTube videos. All about horses mouths and passports? Nothing based or rooted in physics? Ironic?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here's a video of the presentation:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Look below your post and you will find all the physics you need.

While you are at it look up a dictionary. There is no innuendo in those videos and there is no irony in my post. The head of the commission admits it was set up to fail. The NIST has been proven wrong for years and years by reports like this. The footage of the pentagon has not surfaced for years and years. You trolls have been doing nothing but wasting time for years and years.

I have no idea what truly happened that day, but only a complete fool would believe the official story. I will let you guys have the last word, this is it for me. I already know what you are going to say, so go ahead and do your thing. I will mark it as read at a later time.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

If it wasn't fire? Then what?

Who rigged WTC?

Definitely wasn't conventional explosives or nukes. No audible detonations. The initiation of the collapse with the visible sinking of the penthouse was in near silence.

How did a floor by floor CD system survive the fires.

If only taking out one column with thermite produced a collapse at free fall rates, then the truth movement cry the resistance of every floor had to be removed to see the witnessesed collapse speeds is another truth movement lie. Making the inward buckling and collapse of the towers even possible in the world of truth movement pseudoscience.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The study is trying to say not fire while there is no proof of CD? And the duration and extent of the WTC 7 fires makes it virtually impossible a CD system would have survived to set off charges.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

AE 9/11 Truth is stuck in explaining how WTC 7 was wired as a whole to implode, the extent of the CD system, how such a complex and precise CD wiring and detonating system would have survived the WTc 7 fires, and where was the origin of the signal that would have set the charges off in the false narrative of WTC 7 CD.

29 Structural and Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11

www.ae911truth.org...

Obeid, S.E., ponders
it. “A localized failure in a
steel-framed building like
WTC 7 cannot cause a
catastrophic collapse like a
house of cards without a
simultaneous and patterned loss of several of its columns at key locations within the building.”

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You only have to watch 15 seconds of that 1 hour and 22 minute video to see where they are headed.
19:30 to 19:45 says it all.

"Our study shows fire was not the cause. Now I'm not gonna tell you what did it. I'm just gonna tell you it wasn't that."

More of the same crap from Gage and his crew.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
1:05:25
"What's new? What's next?"
"Well we welcome your input."
"We welcome input from the world."
"We would want to find out if our findings are based on scientific fact."

So they admit their findings may not be based on scientific facts??????
This study says nothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What would be the purpose of exposing the OS as a lie at this point? Seems like an odd question to be, but one answer is very obvious and very simple: pursuit of the truth for one's own peace of mind. And that can be extended from the individual to the social level too.

But for the curious man with an open mind, the OS was exposed as a lie many years ago. The honest debate was over many years ago, when about 80% of respondents to a poll regarding the accuracy of the 911 Commission Report thought it was dishonest, set up to fail as its heads said in public, and following in the pattern of the public disbelief of the Warren Commission all those years later.

Who really believes the government anymore? No element of the official story can be proved, from airliners to destruction at WTC horribly inconsistent with the NIST report.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Nice rant, now state a theory on what brought down WTC 7. Then back that claim with physics and evidence.

No proof WTC 7 was rigged with multiple charges.

No proof thermite has ever brought down a high rise building, by truth movement logic making it impossible.

A complex and precise CD system needing numerous charges to take out multiple structural supports surviving raging fires is virtually impossible.

While the Insurance Company lawsuits against the WTC 7 designers highlights the unusual design of the building and support angles. The WTC was documented having deficient fire insulation on the steel. And WTC 7 lost fire water because of the towers collapse. And the fires in WTC 7 were so engulfing, the ruble pile continued to smolder after collapse. Thermite would have burned up in one go because of its self sustaining nature.

What do conspiracists like to say? Remove the improbabilities and you are left with the most probable?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

What would be the purpose of exposing the OS as a lie at this point? Seems like an odd question to be, but one answer is very obvious and very simple: pursuit of the truth for one's own peace of mind. And that can be extended from the individual to the social level too.

But for the curious man with an open mind, the OS was exposed as a lie many years ago. The honest debate was over many years ago, when about 80% of respondents to a poll regarding the accuracy of the 911 Commission Report thought it was dishonest, set up to fail as its heads said in public, and following in the pattern of the public disbelief of the Warren Commission all those years later.

Who really believes the government anymore? No element of the official story can be proved, from airliners to destruction at WTC horribly inconsistent with the NIST report.

That's fine. I get that. But what I wonder is if you are better off with truth being the OS?

Would you be better off after the legitimacy of the US government was destroyed when the truth became official? Or were you better off with the OS as it is and the US was able to secure it's global interests that all Americans and their allies benefit from?

As you said, we all know the OS is not the truth but what benefit would there be in making that official? I don't see any good coming from that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The truth must come out...

However, for the 9/11 conspiracies of no jet's and CD to be true, then it is not the government that is lying.

It's the hundred plus civilian eyewitnesses that attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon. The civilian coroner's that over saw the human remains and released them to families. Civilian demolitions experts and civilian engineers that cleaned up ground zero. New York fire fighters that helped with cleanup. New York cops that collected evidence. Laborers and equipment operators. Local cops the worked the WTC lay down yards. NIST would have to actively cover up CD. The transportation board. The persons that analyzes steel and conducted metallurgical analysis. Air traffic controllers. Airport staff. Maintenance crews that inspected jets. The 1000 plus persons working recovery at shanksville......

Get the idea.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nice conspiracists forget there were WTC 7 evaluations before The WTC 7 Evaluation.

www.metabunk.org...

By: benthamitemetric

www.metabunk.org...
The report that I believe does the best job to date in taking into account all info re the condition of the building is the Weidlinger Associates' expert report that was prepared in connection with the Aegis Insurance ligitation. That report (which was one of only three engineering research projects in the world to receive an ACEC Diamond Award in 2015) was in response to the plaintiffs' expert report in the same litigation and I believe persuasively corrected several issues therewith. Notably, however, both reports AGREE on situations in which the collapse would occur due to fire; they merely disagree at a high level as to whether the proximate cause of the collapse in such scenarios is attributable to negligent design/construction

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
You only have to watch 15 seconds of that 1 hour and 22 minute video to see where they are headed.
19:30 to 19:45 says it all.

"Our study shows fire was not the cause. Now I'm not gonna tell you what did it. I'm just gonna tell you it wasn't that."

More of the same crap from Gage and his crew.

People donated money for that. I think I'd be looking for a refund

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It really should, going back a while, the intention was also to have the whole findings published for peer review.

That tells me they'll parrot the official report. Nothing to see here, move along.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join