It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The issue is, with the given information, the few videos from the ground, we can't prove anything. Until/if we get more information, the answer people will go with, is the most rational one, a balloon, even if it shows very little characteristics to what we'd expect a balloon to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Nobody knows how it departed so far

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Jesus christ.

I've seen that.

I've seen the same ...craft.

I saw it during mid-afternoon, clear as day. 150 yards away from me. I had this crazy feeling that it was looking right at me. Looking, I know, is quite a leap of conclusion. But unless you've had the same experience, I couldn't explain it any other way.

I was on my phone at the time, and after my initial bewilderment wore off, and my phone dropped to my side, I uttered what any other rational human would say. "What the FU-"

And with that, it took off at about a 45 degree angle away from me, at a speed that I couldn't even comprehend the mph or kph. from a stand-still, it was too far to even see within a split second.

That moment, that mere 10 seconds, changed my life forever.

I don't care if the very, VERY few people I've told believe me. I believe me. That's all that matters, I suppose.

In my mind, they are observers. The they is skeptical, whether it is the government or some other human entity, or extraterrestrial or interdimensional yadda yadda.

It seemingly reacted to my reaction.

Seeing this entity, or craft again.... I couldn't watch more than literally half a second of the video. It sends shivers down my spine. I can't even begin to explain to you all.

Jesus Christ man pull yourself together.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth

The issue is, with the given information, the few videos from the ground, we can't prove anything. Until/if we get more information, the answer people will go with, is the most rational one, a balloon, even if it shows very little characteristics to what we'd expect a balloon to do.

Sure.. will take time to sort out. Very recent sighting.. needs study and research and all that. It's a very intriguing video all the same. I think balloon is a go-to response. Just like "black project." Don't know what it is? Immediately dismiss it as one of those two things.

Could very well be mundane.. but I don't think it's a balloon. Nor a black project. The military doesn't regularly fly their top secret stuff over major city neighborhoods for obvious reasons. So it's imo either a very unconventional drone, or something astoundingly well pulled off.. or something no one is expecting. Really don't think it's a balloon to be honest.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I didn't come here to learn about how many hops are in Unicorn hop-scotch

that's for sure
edit on 3-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Wow at 2:22 in the video two fighter jets flew past it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I never would have imagined that one of the best UFO vids I have seen would be of an object that looks like a frigging weather balloon. Only in the great science of Ufology.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
I never would have imagined that one of the best UFO vids I have seen would be of an object that looks like a frigging weather balloon. Only in the great science of Ufology.

Look at the video on a high-resolution monitor. This looks more like the round ball that Luke Skywalker was using for light-sabre practice.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Exclusive to ATS... a stabilized version of a big chunk of the footage (the first few mins don't stabilize too well, but everything else does)
With Inception music for added dramatic effect, and "two fighter jets" in the first few seconds LOL

I think it makes it clearer to see that it doesn't ascend or descend, perhaps at all, not even slowly, it's maintaining altitude IMO. And beyond its few miles-per-hour movement, it really does appear "motionless", rather spooky in fact!

As mentioned before, if there's enough "wind" to move it then why doesn't the wind rotate it? Unless it has somehow been weighted inside at the bottom (although there is a little bit of rotation in the first few mins that isn't in my stabilized video), enough to keep it aloft but little enough not to sink back to the ground...how would that work? Hot air balloons do a pretty piss poor job of maintaining altitude, how come "this one" can??

And I also found a third angle/witness (from the freeway) which at the very least confirms solidly that it truly did happen

Bed now. Thanks for the kind words you said about my other rambling

PS. Looks like giant floating head of Kim Jong Un looking down at LA in one of those shots lol

PPS. Hang on, it's the thing in my avatar! some how it became anti-gravity!!
edit on 3-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It is coming the time they reveal themselves. Are you excited for the wealths of knowledge?
What lies outside our existence? How many civilizations nearby? Why does anything exist?

edit: the last one was just for appeal to you guys. I already know

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Those were two birds that flew by. You see the wings flapping. A benefit of HD video. Thanks for that second clip from the highway too. Further confirms that it wasn't a fake, generated by the original author.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I was taking the mick out of the dumbass reply 2 or 3 posts before mine, and giving them a medal for their expert identification skills.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
our planet has and always has been a lie. it has been manipulated by the powers that were.

How many of you like to pretend our world is magical and all beautiful.

How many want to wake up that we are experiment.

the powers want to supress us. we are all cosmically tied to god, we are all one.
We have powers of authority. These beings don't want us to recognize this. we are asleep.
They like us to be this way.
We have powers of the divine, each one of us, of god. They don't want you to know this"

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is exactly like what me and my business partner witnessed in Bury nr Manchester about 6 weeks ago a silver looking ball drifting along we got out the car watched it for 10 or so seconds then it just vanished ( wouldn't say it zoomed off ) it literally just wasn't there anymore, we had just arrived at work so as you do we just cracked on working - no time for pics it was seen and gone that quick

But was a silver sphere for sure

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
here's a replica sighting from 2016 www.youtube.com...

here is some creepy shiz in toronto canada www.youtube.com...

here is just after a popular movie theatre ended in north york toronto. a uniform line of flashing lights.
www.youtube.com...

i remember 3 years ago when it happened it was freaky as hell.

"It's time to show them we are responsible..."

But it wasn't the right time. They are antsy for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The object looks real.

The only thing that gives me pause is that around the 2 minute mark, while the helicopter is on its initial approach, he starts to say, "It's going to circle...." and then corrects himself and says, "It's headed toward the object."

A while later, the heli does in fact circle the object. But how would he know that was going to happen?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
The object looks real.

The only thing that gives me pause is that around the 2 minute mark, while the helicopter is on its initial approach, he starts to say, "It's going to circle...." and then corrects himself and says, "It's headed toward the object."

A while later, the heli does in fact circle the object. But how would he know that was going to happen?

Chopper was already in a circuit when he called it, it already looked like it was going to circle in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Dudemo5
The object looks real.

Chopper was already in a circuit when he called it, it already looked like it was going to circle in my opinion.

You must know more about choppers than I do... This is not obvious to me. To me, it just looks like it's headed in that direction... at this point, to my eye, it's not even clear it's deliberately approaching the object and not just, by happenstance, pointed in its direction.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Very strange, and it doesn't spin or rotate like a balloon, not even a little bit. It maintains the same aspect the whole time. The dark material area looks very odd as well.

Agree. It's most certainly not CGI, given the camera jiggling.

Looks like we have an either/or proposition here. Either a balloon (which it doesn't appear to be) or....

Someone said a "drone" but don't those have rotary blades.

It could also be a hoax, perpetrated not by the videographer, but by someone else, which attracted the attention of the helicopter.

But that's just a massive object.

Why would someone do that and not film it themselves. Then again it's big enough to ensure that it would get someone's attention, yet no other vids or reports about it, yet..

I'm glad it wasn't square.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth

Sure.. will take time to sort out. Very recent sighting.. needs study and research and all that. It's a very intriguing video all the same. I think balloon is a go-to response. Just like "black project." Don't know what it is? Immediately dismiss it as one of those two things.

Could very well be mundane.. but I don't think it's a balloon. Nor a black project. The military doesn't regularly fly their top secret stuff over major city neighborhoods for obvious reasons. So it's imo either a very unconventional drone, or something astoundingly well pulled off.. or something no one is expecting. Really don't think it's a balloon to be honest.

Precisely, it can only be either a hoax or something from out of this world.

Why can't we see what happened to it?

Their story will be interesting to hear...

So let's say it's not a balloon and not an interstellar spacecraft, but a hoax, perpetrated by someone other than the cameraman, because his and presumably his son's reaction to it, I don't know but they seem authentic and his demeanor and unshaven appearance, well... guy would have to get an Oscar or something if he's the culprit.

So we rule him out.

Which leaves us with another hoaxer across the city who's managed to build and fly this thing, as a stationary balloon creation (as a sphere, but which some strange attachment/dark area).

I'd like to explore the plausibility of that, and God help us if we have to rule it out, simply because of what we're left with according to the deductive reasoning of Sherlock Holmes, when everything else has been discounted, whatever is left no matter how seemingly impossible, must be true.

To say simply - we just don't know what it is and to assign some sort of indeterminate value isn't a reasonable scientific proposition. It's there. It's a thing. And it's either a hoax, or a craft of some kind, most likely of ET origin.. since black projects don't fly their hardware over major US suburbs just for S&G's.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join