It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designating Antifa as a terrorist organization will lead to Tyranny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh if you'd read the link you'd know 9% of Americans support Neo-Nazis and the KKK - FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS et al. have raised US terror threat to level 4 because of the russian-european-us declaration of war to create the fourth reich.

So please read it beforemaking stuff up.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: XAnarchistX

BS. Antifa are militarized SJW's. It goes without saying. It is known.

AntiFA started 100 years ago to defend demoecracy and the republic against the tyrany of hitler, musolini and franco - it's basic history - please learn it instead of making stuff up because TV said so.

I dont have desktop access, just phone, so my capacity and willingesd to funble around opening links, and properly argue my perspective, currently is lacking.

There have hardly even been proper facists around for 100 years. Meanwhile back when and where there were ACTUAL Fascists in power, just hecause a bunch of kids today call themselves that doesnt mean squat.

Look up what fascism actually is (centralized command & control consisting of a merger of state & corpotate power).

Now when these so called antifascists (whom erupted onto the scene sporting purple hair screaming like millenial sjw's holding sjw sogns and doing sjw chants) in response to trump, that theyre calling trump hitler because he wants to undo Obamacare (government mandated centrally commanded & controlled corporate insurance)... There you go theyre not anti theyre Actual-Fascists. And thats before we even get into their methods and manners (where they out fascist the neonazis of the past 20 years).

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Imagine being so spooked, so submissive to internal phantoms, all you can say is "But muh ANTIFA are the real fascisst"

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Define fascist.

I just did for you, but go ahead and quote me save yourself some time if you wish.

Militant sjw's bent on shredding the fabric of our society, unwitting minions of the ruling establishment technocrats ultimate agenda (which im guessing youre absolutely oblivious to like the rest of your brethren), yes, i will speak out and so on. Call it fear. If you knew whats coming, what your diversion stirring up the ulimate diversion from, which both ensures it will happen AND maximize the worst possible outcome, every human being should be scared. Even just the civil war your tribe craves alone, especially in this modern age, that should have people scared enough, yet thats nothing conpared to whats its a subversive catylist of....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the djw agenda itself were actually genuine, at least thered be an ounce of merit in it, instead they didnt occupy obamas white house to end the war on drugs (blacks), still arent even (instea trolling a white supremacist counter-rebellion into existence), didnt riot obama's corporate fascism, are rioting to maintain oabamas corporate fascism, all while goosestepping like bonafide fascists (of the stereotypicalbhyper bigoted variety), yeah youre movement is pure diabolical hypocrisy.

So back on topic, if se the kkk is terrorist designation worthy, then by all measures so is antifa blm etc.

And if kkk isnt or wasnt then perhaps they should be. All you creatures of the same cloth just different stripes are doing is tearing our species apart when its on the verge of its darkest hour, and do it with primative tribalist nutbaggery laden in pure hypocrisy no less.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join