It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley protest, Bay Area Rally Against Hate live feed(s)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Our team?" You mean republicans? Then yes, I'm sure there are some racists and bigots in this party. As I mentioned earlier, they make up around .000003% of the population.
Now, let's talk about your party.

I'm not the one who started talking about "teams" so why not direct your question to the person who did? I didn't say "Republicans," you did. Typical "righty" tactic for those with no real argument. Right up there with making up "alt-facts" :

As I mentioned earlier, they make up around .000003% of the population.

So there are approximately 9.9 racists in America (.000003% of 330 million)? Setting aside your alt-fact (a product of ignorance, delusion, absurd partisanship and intellectual dishonesty), this isn't about the population at large. The concentration of not just racist but violent white nationalists and neo-Nazis is actually quite high at West Coast rallies/protests.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't call you anything, I asked a question

there are a lot of people 'defending' the presence of Neo-fascist and Neo-NAzi groups because "Muh Antifa are the real fascists" and "Soros Leftest globalist deep state'

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I'm sure you had no idea who that was.

I'm just letting you know because people should be aware of what's out there and who is behind some of this so that they're not inadvertently helping them get viewers and make money to perpetuate the cottage industry of monetizing political violence that has sprung up recently.

I'm sure if you were posting links to streams that were lining the pockets of a gang of pedophiles, you'd want to know so you could avoid it.

There's a whole network of people dedicated to this. They agitate, they invite violent neo-Nazi hooligans to events, tag along with them, film them and promote it on the Internet to unsuspecting right-wingers who don't know any better and just think they're watching "patriotic Trump supporters defending free speech." When the truth is they're doing everything they can to foment violent clashes so they can benefit personally from them.

I don't think any of us support that or at least, we shouldn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: Kali74
Funny how it's almost exclusively Liberals and Leftists on ATS that can admit both sides have their violent morons.

Jesus Christ dude!!!
You are obtuse if you think Nazis reside on "our" side...

Oh no, I said "Jesus Christ"
Should we schedule a protest or can I amend my opening phrase?
Praise Allah dude!!!
There, that's better...I know your side is offended by the Judeo-Christian ethos and prefer the sensibilities born of the homophobic, mysoginistic mysticism enumerated by the prophet...

Now you may return to your moral relativistic progressivism and self-righteous sanctimonious lessons from the left...
We are all so lucky to have your open minded liberalism to keep us all in check...

-Chris

Are you hallucinating?

I didn't say anything about Nazi's or Christians or Allah...

Please let us know when your emotions have settled.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Fair enough.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

there are a lot of people 'defending' the presence of Neo-fascist and Neo-NAzi groups because "Muh Antifa are the real fascists" and "Soros Leftest globalist deep state'

No one, as far as I can find, is denying Antifa's right to freely assemble and speak.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Funny how it's almost exclusively Liberals and Leftists on ATS that can admit both sides have their violent morons.

It's equally telling when it is those on the left calling anyone a Nazi simply for defending free speech.

No one brought up Nazi's except youz guyz. As usual.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

No problem.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one, as far as I can find, is denying Antifa's right to freely assemble and speak.

Nah... just calling for them to labeled a terror group, for them to be mowed down, shot, beaten. That's not silencing at all. Though certainly some of them need to be arrested and tried for the violence they've committed but so can't some from the other side.

Now... who gave you a boo boo? Who called you a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Who?

There's a ####ing list. That's who.

As for labeling antifa a terror group, I actually defended antifa.

Try again.

I really try to be consistent here. So if I can be accused of denying anyone's right to free expression, let me know.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

Today? I don't think there's any hate groups there today. It's not a 'free speech' rally.

There were upwards of 7 million members in the KKK in 1920, there are only 7000 today. How is that a movement to fear when they didn't get their Aryan nation back when their numbers swelled? These White Supremacist groups are fringe of the fringe, the KKK is 1000 times smaller today and on the verge of extinction but the Left acts like they are about to take over. Ignore them and let them die out already.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Secret comrade

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You said no one... not you yourself. Meanwhile, I've seen no one call you yourself a Nazi. I have seen Trump supporters called Nazi's but not on ATS. On ATS mostly what I see these days is increasingly rabid hatred of the Left.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well deserved hatred of the alt-left.

Normal Liberals who can still think clearly are welcomed, same with the right and alt-right.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Secret comrade

Just because I didn't think Antifa belonged as a terrorist group does not mean we'll be holding hands and taking long walks on the beach.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"No Trump no wall no USA at all"

This is the current Antifa chant at Berkeley after violently attacking anyone not associated with their ignorance.

Tweeter

Also just recieved a 12 hour ban on Twitter for tweeting the Berkeley police and telling them their actions are disgraceful.

The alt-let and propaganda machine and anti Americans are in full affect. The Antifa hate and American's growing increasingly sick of the left is justified.
edit on 27-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Are there any live streams still going?

I can't seem to find one. The videos in the OP are not current.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
just when the number of hate groups were at an all time low and they were losing membership faster than they needed to sustain themselves...
why did all you liberal idiots have to inflame the situation like this?

now because of you people are going to become paranoid and hate groups are going to spread like wildfire, not only that but a new form of anti-liberal groups are going to show up because your actions are making more mainstream people afraid and fearful of their careers being ruined, their social lives being ruined, having their free speech trampled on, their history being threatened, their race being targeted, all for being white, being southern, being conservative, being libertarian, being patriots, or whatever reason you can think of.

good job sowing the seeds of a future civil disaster you selfish fools, you had the chance to do a great thing for america but once you gained power of the establishment you started abusing that position and you keep pushing the limits, you squandered your chance to change america for the better and you are going to face a backlash because you've gone too far.

remember these words: you had your chance but you ruined it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join