It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley protest, Bay Area Rally Against Hate live feed(s)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yay! A hate rally, against "Hate". How nobal and progressive of them. I wish I could've been there. So much hate, and so little time.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Can i get everyone in America ,
to roll a joint ,
light it up and ,
CHILL the heck out please

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Can i get everyone in America ,
to roll a joint ,
light it up and ,
CHILL the heck out please

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Funny no one talks about the rally in Belgium.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Here's a bonus video for you since you're directing people to the channel of Vincent James (Red Elephants), agitating bigot who is trying to make a living off popularizing political violence:

Here's him just last week, agitating and provoking crimes (and receiving stolen property as a "trophy"):

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Black_Fox

Here's a bonus video for you since you're directing people to the channel of Vincent James (Red Elephants), agitating bigot who is trying to make a living off popularizing political violence:

Here's him just last week, agitating and provoking crimes (and receiving stolen property as a "trophy"):

I watched several live streams, like 7 or 8. Why did you pick one?

The fact you look so hard to make excuses for your team to commit violence while condemning the other is telling.

Color me surprised.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Funny how it's almost exclusively Liberals and Leftists on ATS that can admit both sides have their violent morons.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Funny how it's almost exclusively Liberals and Leftists on ATS that can admit both sides have their violent morons.

BS!!!

That is an out and out lie!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Jesus Christ dude!!!
You are obtuse if you think Nazis reside on "our" side...

Oh no, I said "Jesus Christ"
Should we schedule a protest or can I amend my opening phrase?
Praise Allah dude!!!
There, that's better...I know your side is offended by the Judeo-Christian ethos and prefer the sensibilities born of the homophobic, mysoginistic mysticism enumerated by the prophet...

Now you may return to your moral relativistic progressivism and self-righteous sanctimonious lessons from the left...
We are all so lucky to have your open minded liberalism to keep us all in check...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Huh? "Look so hard to make excuses" for "my team?" What excuses did I make? Please, enlighten me. I mean, you just said I made excuses and it's not like you randomly lie, is it? So let's see the excuse I made for "my team."

Your "team" is lousy with violent bigots, including straight up neo-Nazis, and you get your panties in a bunch because I try to discourage people from putting money in the pockets of those who actually facilitate and profit from political violence out of a misguided sense of obligation to all things right-wing?

What's your agenda?
edit on 2017-8-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

BS!!!

That is an out and out lie!

Yup. Very typical lefty tactic. Accuse the other side of doing exactly what they're doing themselves. Leave that emotional tactic at home. It serves no purpose to move forward. Then again, the left has no purpose to move forward. They'd rather bring us back to the Bronze Age.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Our team?" You mean republicans? Then yes, I'm sure there are some racists and bigots in this party. As I mentioned earlier, they make up around .000003% of the population.
Now, let's talk about your party.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's equally telling when it is those on the left calling anyone a Nazi simply for defending free speech.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

See, how it works is to people on the 'political right' Neo-fascist and Neo-Nazis are outside of the political spectrum, especially on the "right", hence their argument that "Nazis are Leftest"

But, they generalize and group everyone else, hence why they say "Antifa are Democrats" etc
edit on 27-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Obama was president and he said "Antifa have the right to act how they want due to free speech" would you call him an "Antifa apologist'?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's equally telling when it is those on the left calling anyone a Nazi simply for defending free speech.

I'm still trying to figure why people are still pushing that particular nonsense.

The Left calling anyone a Nazi for defending free speech?

That's pure drama and hyperbole.

I've said everyone has the right to free speech, even the Neo-Nazis/WS's. No one has called me a Nazi. There may be a few out there that has done so, but not to any noteworthy extent.

Seems to me that people such as yourself have fabricated that particular argument as a straw man in order to shut down any reasonable debate.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Obama was president and he said "Antifa have the right to act how they want due to free speech" would you call him an "Antifa apologist'?

*shakes head*

I've defended that one state senator who hoped Trump was assassinated.
I've defended BLM's right to free speech.
I've defended Kathy Griffin's right to free speech.

But I say that the KKK has the right to free speech and you idiots call me a ####ing Nazi apologist.

Un-freaking-believable.

Don't you have a book to burn?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Directing who to what?

I didn't say go his channel, subscribe and like.

I thought and still do think the video is funny.

Nothing more than that.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm still trying to figure why people are still pushing that particular nonsense.

I've said everyone has the right to free speech, even the Neo-Nazis/WS's. No one has called me a Nazi. There may be a few out there that has done so, but not to any noteworthy extent.

Seems to me that people such as yourself have fabricated that particular argument as a straw man in order to shut down any reasonable debate.

Denying it won't make it any less true.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Denying it won't make it any less true.

What is there to deny? The Left is not calling anyone a Nazi for simply defending free speech. The conversations I have read on such a topic has had much more context to it than just, simply, a Leftist calling anyone a Nazi because they defended free speech.

Again, you are being hyperbolic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join