It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There may have been a sighting of the Croydon cat killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is has been going on for 3 years?! What kind of sick person kills animals and mutilates them and goes uncaught for three years?!

Apparently, this person mainly attacks and beheads cats, but they've also gone after other animals too.

He or she is believed to have killed, dismembered and decapitated more than 250 pets since the first cat was found dead in Croydon in 2014.
As well as cats, the deaths of deer, foxes and rabbits have been linked to the suspected serial animal killer.
In many cases, animals are found with heads cut off and recent incidents include a fox cub that was found mutilated at Caterham’s Tesco and cats being found decapitated in Reigate and Oxted.

They think they may finally have a break in the case because someone reported a person acting suspiciously and then a "kissing sound" was heard just before the latest killing.

The latest feline victim was tragically found dead in Surrey this week – but, just before the killing, residents heard the noise of someone making a ‘kissing noise’.
People also reported a stranger acting suspiciously before hurrying off, and hearing the sound of a tinkling cat bell close to where the mutilated corpse was discovered in Caterham.

And you can see from the graphic that this person is getting around too. That's a wide area to own a pet and have to worry that you might have a decapitated kitty corpse in your back yard the next morning or that evening.

I can't believe how sick some people are.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Better catch that budding serial killer before 'it' graduates to people.

Many serial killers enjoy the suffering they impose on other life forms. They always start small, usually on animals, in their youth. Look for a younger person, hiding in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Another thought I didn't voice.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Creepy. Looks like they might live in Croydon, spreading out from the epicenter and they own a car or transportation, so I bet it's not a child doing it. Some of the locations are 60 miles apart.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Looks like they might live in Croydon, spreading out from the epicenter

Thats what I thought too. Right at the bottom of the map somewhere, probably just outside of the city limits

In any town there are ample numbers of feral cats, they tend to stick to empty spots in neighborhoods, along tracks, rivers, utility corridors.

This person may ride around on those rails or busses. He'll have a 'kit' with him, too.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It is believed this vile cruel man is in his 40's and possibly wears a headlamp or carries a torch. What a piece of work. I hate very little but people that are cruel to animals and children for kicks, those types of people I could probably happily beat the crap out of.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Odd indeed.
In our area there's been a few cats poisoned but it turned out to be someone who was tired of them using his garden as a toilet.
Sometimes kids get hold of an airgun and get all Rambo on the poor things but that's only local and short term.
Looking at the area and the numbers it looks like a pretty determined and relentless kind of pattern.

Rather disturbing.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It is believed this vile cruel man is in his 40's and possibly wears a headlamp or carries a torch.

Thats probably why he's not been caught yet. People are looking for the wrong person.

i say its a younger person, maybe even a teen.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That's pretty crazy. This guy is obviously a sociopath and it's only a matter of time before he starts killing people.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"What kind of sick person kills animals and mutilates them and goes uncaught for three years?!"

A later serial killer!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Utter #-bag!
Youll notice the fukker keeps to smaller pets, scared of getting bitten?
I would go out of my way to have a chat with this, whatever it is accompanied by some like minded pet owners.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Creepy. Looks like they might live in Croydon, spreading out from the epicenter and they own a car or transportation, so I bet it's not a child doing it. Some of the locations are 60 miles apart.

Getting around London is fairly inexpensive if you live close to a train station. From this map, you can see that it is easy to get between Richmond, Kingston and Easy Croydon by train. There are only two train lines needed. Once is between band 5 and band 4.

londonmap360.com...

Travelling by train usually works out at about £1/mile with a discount for return. So it could be possible that in all that ticket purchase information that the railway companies have, that there are one or more ticket machines with purchases that correlate to the days when those attacks took place. Maybe someone looked up the train times as well. Or they work as a delivery person which would give them the opportunity to travel into these areas.

Decades ago, there was a student in one of our classes who liked to shoot at cats with a BB gun.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yeah, they do primarily cats, but not just them.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The sooner they catch this piece of excrement the better, I agree it sound's very much like a serial killer in the making, this person get's pleasure out of harming animal's and WILL graduate to people, there modus operandii suggest's this very much.
Stalking animal's, the kissing sound is like they were coaxing it so they like the animal to think they are kind then they turn on it getting there sick and twisted pleasure, if they get the opportunity they will do this to a human being's probably a child.

You know though there was once a pope whom hated cat's, he declared all black cat's evil and this led to a killing of cat's all around Europe which then led to an increase in the rodent population and actually contributed directly to one of the worse plagues Europe ever suffered.

edit on 27-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hope i never meet this man. His demise would take months..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I just don't understand it. I don't like bees all that much, but we have two hives of sweat bees in our yard that we're trying to wait until the winter before we do anything about. We figure that once they go dormant in the winter, we don't have to worry that anyone will pick up a stray sting (husband has developed a severe localized allergic reaction to them), and we can get the repellent you spray on your yard. We think if we get that over the winter and use it in the spring, they'll have plenty of time to relocate themselves with an entire season ahead of them. Relocating them now with fall rolling in would be cruel and might kill the whole hive.

I mean here I am not liking the bugs and still not wanting to kill them unless I have to!

The idea of just wantonly murdering animals, much less the pets of other people is a foreign concept to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately, this is quite a common occurrence in the UK.

One of my cats was poisoned recently.

If it weren't for my woman and my child and my amazing family and small group of excellent friends, I would have given up on humanity some time ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Even if this person would never escalate to human torture and murder, the piece of filth needs capturing and confining for the rest of his days.

new topics

top topics

join