It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sucked In:: My Mandela Effect Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This situation was something I did post about very briefly when the epic ME thread started but I think I should put it here also as it was such a mind f#ck at the time..

So the story goes,

In about 2010 I was working in a Public industry, I was trained and everything was ticked off for me to begin working, The start of my day was to head into our operations room and touch in with a round key sensor to show I was there, I guess like a time card of old..

The second faze was to use a plastic module that was put into a machine that then needed a 7 digit code (My personal code it never changed) to in put to get a download of information for me to then eject the module and head off for the days shift..

Now anyone that has done similar will tell you after a brief time you totally stop looking at the numbers and simply in put the code in a pattern, similar to predictive txt on a phone, after a while you know how many presses bring up certain words..

The key pad was always

C0

So anyway I start this particular shift and do everything as I had done the same for the previous months only when I in put my code I got a rejected sound, ok try again I thought, same thing..

I then looked at what my 7 digit code was to make sure I was not having a "moment" and to my utter dismay the key pad on the machine had changed to

C0

The thing was the machine was worn, it was even more weird when 95% of the other people I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about when I said the numbers where different, BUT!!!!! There was a tiny percentage that did notice that the numbers had changed and they had to re check there own codes and came to the same conclusion I had, (The numbers had reversed)..

I know that there is a lot of BS regarding this subject and a lot of it is people looking for any tit bit they can hang onto, but this situation was long before the theory was known or at least years before I had heard about it. I cannot for the life of me understand how it happened, I would point out from that moment every machine I used (There where others out in the field as it where) that all had the numbers reversed and all where typical old machines, I had to in put this code 2-3 times every day to gain information in what was 100's of machines that where availiable, but the whole lot had changed...

So there, my little bit to add to the whole crazy theory, I think with numbers and patterns it stands out so much more as it was totally wrong to what I was use to and my old in put pattern proved that. Just mega weird that only a handful of others noticed the same..

RA

edit on 27-8-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I had my Mandela effect experience on the golf course.

I use to think it was all bs but I believe a little more every day. The world is different then the one I grew up in.

Like night and day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I have no trouble accepting ME as it jives with my understanding of Digital universe theory.

Plus it was interview with A vampire not the.

I also think that reality uses it self for updating, and the internet for one us a big source.

As to the keyboard pad, could it have replaced by a used one with the 987 order?

Ps

A lot of people are pissed of by even the idea of the Mandela effect because it shatters everything for them. I understand that but I rather know the Truth.
edit on 27-8-2017 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I've had similar experiences with a certain password of mine. However, I've chalked it up to aging synapses, not a new universe. Just me I suppose.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I've had similar experiences with a certain password of mine. However, I've chalked it up to aging synapses, not a new universe. Just me I suppose.

The pad had now a reversed order...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I got that. But did the pad change order or did the memory of the pad change order? Without evidence it's just his memory against the memory of all those he worked with.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I got that. But did the pad change order or did the memory of the pad change order? Without evidence it's just his memory against the memory of all those he worked with.

For clarity,

The best example is that I guess you can type to some degree?.. Even if you cannot you will know where certain letters and numbers are at.. Imagine going back to your computer/laptop and seeing all the letters/numbers totally reversed, you would not put this down to a iffy memory..

RA

top topics

join