It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI : "Massive Scandal" - Awans May Have Compromised Sensitive Data to Foreign Intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: rexsblues

It all happened under Ol dodgy Hillikileaks' watch - the bitch should be dragged before a live-stream court and injected with a truth serum so we can finally hear from the criminal herself what most already know, but just can't prove - because she's dodgy AF, and a lawyer, and a career politician, and married to puffin billy.

DWS and this other pawn are just that - distractions and under-the-bus fodder.

Even with the best truth serum money could buy she probably couldn't remember .....air head comes to mind

I could get the truth out of her. I have been trained.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

what exactly is the double standard?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I sure hope they're doing a thorough examination of all properties owned or formally owned by the Awans. Who knows what other items of interest might be found.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jesus I just started electronic forensics class, I hope they have the most anal retentive sob they got on picking through the rubbish this twat had in his trash, if so we will find out.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is getting ready to explode into a huge scandal.
The espionage charges are coming very soon.
50-80 members of congress will be found to be involved.

you mean just like pizza-gate, birther movement, Benghazi, world-controller George Soros......can't wait...(yawn)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
So, just to be clear, in this case anonymous sources and guilty before innocent is ok. Got it.

Of course you are right.

I demand more thaan just anonymous sources.

But CNN, The NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, and almost every other main stream media outlet was quick to report every anonymous sourced piece thaat made Trump look bad.

All in the name of our national security right, cause he may be a traitor.

But when its the democrats, crickets.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This part seems to be the facts that are public, and not just from an anonymous source.

Alarm bells went off in April 2016 when computer security officials in the House reported “irregularities” in computer equipment purchasing. An internal investigation revealed the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars in government property, and evidence pointed to five IT staffers and the Democratic Congress members’ offices that employed them.

The evidence was turned over to the House inspector general, who found so much “smoke” that she recommended a criminal probe, sources say. The case was turned over to Capitol Police in October.

When the suspected IT workers couldn’t produce the missing invoiced equipment, sources say, they were removed from working on the computer network in early February.

During the probe, investigators found valuable government data that is believed to have been taken from the network and placed on offsite servers, setting off more alarms. Some 80 offices were potentially compromised.

Most lawmakers fired the alleged “ringleader” — longtime IT staffer Imran Awan — in February. But Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee chief, kept Awan on her payroll until his arrest last month on seemingly unrelated charges of defrauding the congressional credit union.

nypost.com...

So just to clarify, when there were suspicions of trumps team colluding with russians, the democrats screamed it was possible treason and all steps must be taken to ensure that no stone is unturned to make sure private info is not being used by russians connected to trump.

But many of these democrats knew in April 2016 that these IT giys allegedly may be sending info to russia.

Did they fire them then? Nope.

Then in October the capitol police started investigating these IT guys. Did the democrats fire them then? Nope.

They waited until february, and even the DWS still kept them.

If they were so concerned with Russia, why would they continue to employ these people for 10 months aafter they were suspected of this?

It almost seems like a double standard.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I could get the truth out of her. I have been trained.

In seduction?

LOL

There's currently a special on Amazon that includes her other bestseller, Fifty Shades of Corruption.

edit on 20-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It almost seems like a double standard.

Um...I don't think you are allowed to use the "double standard" line, you aren't a firm lefty.
I'll double check and let you know, but I'm pretty sure it's bad, mkay.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

DWS just vanished into thin air. Not a peep from her since the arrest.
Probably doing Dallas before she gets Arkinsided

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well FREAKING DUH!

Was there ever any doubt?

Think how many people are already dead because of this, or will be killed. Carelessly lost to a world of enemies waiting.

Who knows how long some have been compromised. Who knows how much has been revealed.

We may be primed for an attack from several players.

Every government network could be at risk from others that have already been affected.

This is some "redefine state executions by firing squads for treason" isht.

Every American should feel betrayed.

The people responsible are still in a position to hurt us further and are probably doing so right now. How much evidence has been destroyed and hidden by now?

What are we supposed to think of our Lawmen?
What can we say of our politicians and government employees?

What should we say to our kids when they ask who to fight for? Will they protect our childrens lives or sell them out to shady goons?

Is our government even competent anymore?

Problem?

edit on 8 20 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
another win for outsourcing. Yippie.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I can't post links right now,..

But remember the first military raid after trump was in office?

US soldiers were killed, and I thought I remembered accusations that perhaps the enemy knew of the raid.

Not saying awan is at fault for that, but it just goes to show how dangerous Intel leaking out can be.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

These politicians should be serving the people not serving their pockets. I hope this house of cards falls hard. Our government needs a good cleansing.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Were the Awans still doing their Congressional IT thing during Benghazi?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great Article about a singing canary

www.sunshinestatenews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Grambler

Were the Awans still doing their Congressional IT thing during Benghazi?

He started in 2004 for Robert Wexler

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Months ago I told my dad about this. He said if it was newsworthy it would be on maddow.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Hells yeah!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Look at this List

Among the congresscritters who employed them are former Chairmoonbat of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL); Joaquin Castro (D-TX) of the intelligence and foreign affairs panels; Cedric Richmond (D-LA) of the committee on homeland security; André Carson (D-IN), who Nancy Pelosi wants to remind you is a Muslim and who is a member of the intelligence committee; Jackie Speier (D-CA), who is also on the intelligence committee; Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), who served on House committees addressing the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi before graduating to the Senate; and Lois Frankel (D-FL) of the foreign affairs committee. Apparently no Republicans employed them, although this is unclear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join