It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI : "Massive Scandal" - Awans May Have Compromised Sensitive Data to Foreign Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
This should be huge news.....which, of course, means it will get absolutely zero coverage.

This is the "first LEAK" in quite some time...

Hmm...

Technically this is "sources" but it holds water!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He also gave us another hint:

Trump has referred to D.C. as the “swamp” on a regular basis since the GOP primaries, but had a change of heart on Monday morning.

Potus tweeted, “Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer – it’s actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!”

It begins with the Fake News. That is not just rhetoric. The media and Dems are in bed together.

(BTW, before I forget about a little note in the margin of my mind, Kamala Harris' sister works at MSNBC as a political analyst. There is talk of Harris running for prez in 2020. The media groundwork is being laid. Please file this tidbit away. The MSM are in bed with the Democrat Party....They are indeed part of the sewer.)

Wasn't it Harris who flew up to meet with Hillary at her home out of the blue? It was rumored then this was about her getting the nod to be the "next one".

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

This should be huge news.....which, of course, means it will get absolutely zero coverage.

This is the "first LEAK" in quite some time...

Hmm...

Technically this is "sources" but it holds water!!!

Yes, it would be nice to get the name(s) the info is coming from. So, as always, take it with a grain of salt and look for confirmation or evidence to the contrary.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And you know why?

Trump nailed it perfectly. A sewer is a network. Once you pull the plug and start the drainage, the filth navigates through a system of connections and routes along which things can become clogged, plugged, or "treated".

The MSM is part and parcel of that network for the liberal Dem-wit party. They "treat" information.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Should this go unpunished I think the country really will implode.
We let the bankers walk before and even rewarded them for being criminals.
The public won't tolerate any more, especially when it's foreign nationals involved.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, just to be clear, in this case anonymous sources and guilty before innocent is ok. Got it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Should this go unpunished I think the country really will implode.
We let the bankers walk before and even rewarded them for being criminals.
The public won't tolerate any more, especially when it's foreign nationals involved.

At this point I really doubt the population at large will stand together against them. We have been so thoroughly and successfully divided, uniting to remove the corrupt bastards from power will not be easy.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
So, just to be clear, in this case anonymous sources and guilty before innocent is ok. Got it.

No. I clearly stated we should look for more information.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While you may be absolutely correct, given what history tells us, part think that is their keystone. The guys is connected and deep in the establishment. If he is as morally corrupt as some say, he'll talk.

here's to hoping.
edit on 20-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm following this case very closely hence my threads about it and me and other members found connections that are at least highly questionable. I'm still weirded out about the fact that the white house logs got scrubbed just shortly after Imran Awans arrest. This goes back probably back a decade. This is not about Trump mind you.

Edit: There are rumours that next week will be full of surprises and the hammer is about to fall. First we have the self-fulfilling prophecy of the Eclipse to take care of.
edit on 20-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins like rumours

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The dirty hands of debbie coming "clean".

Both hands of a double agent collecting from both sides in the middle.

Pluto in Capricorn unleashed !!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah.

You sure "got it".

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm following this case very closely hence my threads about it and me and other members found connections that are at least highly questionable. I'm still weirded out about the fact that the white house logs got scrubbed just shortly after Imran Awans arrest. This goes back probably back a decade. This is not about Trump mind you.

Edit: There are rumours that next week will be full of surprises and the hammer is about to fall. First we have the self-fulfilling prophecy of the Eclipse to take care of.

Nope, not about Trump. And I don't want to be claiming "double standard" where it's unwarranted, but it surely sounds like one based on the NYP article and OP/responses on the first page.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Federal authorities are investigating whether sensitive data was stolen from congressional offices by several Pakistani-American tech staffers and sold to Pakistani or Russian intelligence, knowledgeable sources say.

WE TOLD YOU SO.

All that Russian snip was a false flag to cover up the DNC'S incompetence.

it seems this would be THE ONLY thing you would believe, since you have already made up your mind, regardless of the outcome of the investigation....I can hear it now, if "the Russia connection" is found out to be true...your group will simply say it's the "deep state" or it's "covered up lies".......your opinion on this can never be changed, so it would be useless to discuss it with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Indictments are a good indication, in this case 4. Would you like to wager that he will not see a trial and more than likely reduced charges?
edit on 20-8-2017 by JinMI because: Spelling....again.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Better than running around acting like MCCarthy for the last EIGHT MONTHS.

Crying the Ruskies. The Ruskies!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually there is a Russian connection with the Debbie scandal.

But it comes back on guess who.

And it ain't Trump.

In fact, Trump's people may have uncovered it unbeknownst to the many.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even said it in the op.

Federal authorities are investigating whether sensitive data was stolen from congressional offices by several Pakistani-American tech staffers and sold to Pakistani or Russian intelligence,

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Nope, not about Trump. And I don't want to be claiming "double standard" where it's unwarranted, but it surely sounds like one based on the NYP article and OP/responses on the first page.

People familiar with the case know exactly what OP is refering to. Like i said we found highly questionable connections and this article is backing it up. Imran Awan got indicted on 4 accounts already. DWS just vanished into thin air. Not a peep from her since the arrest.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Indictments are a good indication, in this case 4. Would you like to wager that he will not see a trial and more than likely reduced charges?

Right, indictments on unrelated charges. I'm talking about this much larger claim of espionage, which seems to be anonymously sourced. But I guess that's ok in this instance. To be crystal clear - I'm not talking about the validity of the claims, only the double standards that many seem to hold.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join