It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Many have called Trump "orange," "Cheeto-in-Chief," well you get the idea. His fake tan and hair....the internet can't resist.

But,

Are we about to see how Trump really looks in orange - prison orange?

Longtime Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’: report

Felix Sater, one of Donald Trump’s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time — and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectator‘s Paul Wood that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s deep dive into Trump’s business practices may be yielding results.

With the Russia investigation, CEOs resigning from Trump's business councils, The Joint Chiefs' statements on racism, and Trump's failure to denounce racism unequivocally, I believe we may have arrived at That Moment.

VP Pence has altered his schedule to return to the US for a Camp David meet up. It's possible, the 25th Amendment, Section 4 is about to be engaged.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Tighten your seat belts and put your tray tables in their locked and upright position. Turbulence ahead.

Read all about it
25th Amendment

edit on 17-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I feel like this is will be like all the " happening" threads across the internet and nothing will actually come of this news.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I look forward to the responses of this thread. I expect it to be popcorn worthy from both sides.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

They told him the POTUS is a POS.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That runs along the line of him wondering if he can pardon himself a short while back.

Any dumb ass can run for president these days.

Vote for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

RE: "Longtime Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’"

I know an FBI agent who has confided in me there are people in the FBI ready to testify and the feeling within the bureau is very negative with regards to the president.

edit on 17-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I look forward to the responses of this thread. I expect it to be popcorn worthy from both sides.

Right??

I live for this stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Do you think he will have time to completely destroy the country before he goes to jail ??
And the world maybe ...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Donald Trump will never go to prison. They might put a bracelet on his leg and let him run free at Mar a lago, but people that rich don't go to prison. There is always someone who can be bought, and those who would buy them.

On second thought, he could flee to Moscow, and Putin would refuse to extradite him.
edit on 8/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Donald Trump will never go to prison. They might put a bracelet on his leg and let him run free at Mar a lago, but people that rich don't go to prison. There is always someone who can be bought, and those who would buy them.

Also, he hasn't done anything illegal. (That I'm aware of)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Origins of this story stem from IR.Net on June 26, 2017.

Guess what are not in the story?

Sources....

Proof....

Evidence...

Oh, right, nothing but speculation and... What's the rights two favorite words right now? Ah, I remember... Fake News.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: QUANTUMGR4V17Y
Origins of this story stem from IR.Net on June 26, 2017.

Guess what are not in the story?

Sources....

Proof....

Evidence...

Oh, right, nothing but speculation and... What's the rights two favorite words right now? Ah, I remember... Fake News.

Changed my mind about my previous comment.
edit on 8/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My sisters cousins friends said it ain't so. The judge laughed.

Gonna need a reliable source

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
...And meanwhile, the Meuller investigation goes on...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Donald Trump's behavior recently tells me that he's looking for a way out. I don't think his heart is into being Pres. anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More here. This is real folks.

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
More speculation appearing...

END OF TRUMP? President preparing to RESIGN and will be GONE by autumn, says former ally

Donald Trump could step down in a matter of weeks, the ghost-writer of his best-selling memoir The Art of the Deal said today. 

Tony Schwartz said Mr Trump will resign in exchange for immunity in the investigation into Russia’s alleged interfering with last November’s presidential election. 

Mr Schwartz, who became close to Mr Trump while spending 18 months shadowing the business mogul during the 1980s while researching the book, said today: “The circle is closing at blinding speed. 

“Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice.

I'm not familiar with this source. Can anyone in the UK shed some light?
Source

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I was really close to FBI guys and their higher ups. They hate every president.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
More here. This is real folks.

thinkprogress.org...

Think Progress? Seriously? Yeah, there's a nonpartisan source!!!

This thread may in fact be one of the funniest I've yet seen.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

While I do read some of the things from Raw Story and have occasionally tagged them to share, I am not as confident in them as I am in other sources.

Right now, there's no indication that Trump is going to be arrested - this may be angry bluster from a former associate.

HOWEVER... the number of people favoring impeachment is rising, according to one source I saw (with linked poll.) I think he's losing his wealthier base - people who stand to lose fortunes and businesses if they adopt Trump's current stance on Charlottesville and Confederate monuments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join