It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - While Media Says Exactly the Opposite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is one of the many reasons I will be voting for Trump come hell or high water. They shamelessly lie about Trump trying to sway public opinion. Their reward will be Trump for another 4 years. I hope their black little hearts rot out.

The President doesn't just rush in and take sides before he knows the facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The people at the Media are just that skitzo that they hear what they think he is saying. That is a delusion they have, not reality. The funny thing is that if people believe a delusion, that delusion becomes real.

Trump is right, both sides were there to start a conflict, he had to make sure he had all the information correct before slamming anyone. Not all people there were supremacists, some were there just to try not to loose their confederate heritage. Some were nationalists, that is not the same as supremacists.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I feel bad for President Trump, because his own Administration is not supporting him. If they were:

1. The Federal Communications Commission would be auditing the liberal broadcast media's adherence to all Federal codes, with a fine tooth comb.

2. The Federal Trade Commission would put them under a microscope to find rules not followed.

3. The IRS would be doing intensive audits of all liberal media corporation finances.

4. Homeland Security would be looking to see if their print/broadcasts embolden hate groups, here and abroad.

5. The FBI would look at all business dealings of the liberal MSM for potential crimes.

6. And a White House blog would be set up to call out specific MSM outlets and reporters for FAKE news reports.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Even worse there was some moron on another thread that actually thinks Trump is a Nazi sympathizer. If the media is brainwashing people on ATS they should be held responsible.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Even worse there was some moron on another thread that actually thinks Trump is a Nazi sympathizer. If the media is brainwashing people on ATS they should be held responsible.

I almost snapped replying to that clown.
My blood pressure has been flying high the last few days with these Leftist drones.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Feel sorry for him. This is very stressful for a 71 year older.

Sad there are so many nutcases lose today. If they are on govt. payroll (SSID) or whatever, the govt needs to move swift and garnish that money. That will put a dent in those that don't live in the real world. Break the law on this type of criminal behavior, lose your govt. SSID or govt money by garnishment. I'm all for it, are you guys?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i agree. you should tweet this message to trump lol. the media is out to get him no matter what he does.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: carewemust

i agree. you should tweet this message to trump lol. the media is out to get him no matter what he does.

I send messages regularly via WhiteHouse.gov, but since they're not of a threatening nature, they're probably ignored. I'm not a Twitter subscriber. Perhaps you could do the honor?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You d ont understand.

Yes Trump said he condemned white supremacists and racists, but he then followed it up with "but there's blame on both sides... and those violent alt lefters" then he continued and insinuated the left started it... thus giving the supremacists an excuse.

That 's the problem we are having with this.

Nazis and racists are not justified... ever... period... their beliefs directly wish I'll will on others for no reason other than ethnicity.

Therefore, people who have beliefs that impede on the rights of others have no safe haven or saving grace. Period. They can never be right. Period. A beating is deserved if anything

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Totalllyyy agreed! I'm so sick of this. a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I feel bad for President Trump, because his own Administration is not supporting him. If they were:

1. The Federal Communications Commission would be auditing the liberal broadcast media's adherence to all Federal codes, with a fine tooth comb.

2. The Federal Trade Commission would put them under a microscope to find rules not followed.

3. The IRS would be doing intensive audits of all liberal media corporation finances.

4. Homeland Security would be looking to see if their print/broadcasts embolden hate groups, here and abroad.

5. The FBI would look at all business dealings of the liberal MSM for potential crimes.

6. And a White House blog would be set up to call out specific MSM outlets and reporters for FAKE news reports.

His own administration doesn't support him...

Because he is

It's really that simple

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
trump invents an alt-left, lets neo-nazis off scot free, world scratches its head while neo-nazis celebrate.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

You d ont understand.

Yes Trump said he condemned white supremacists and racists, but he then followed it up with "but there's blame on both sides... and those violent alt lefters" then he continued and insinuated the left started it... thus giving the supremacists an excuse.

Nazis and racists are not justified... ever... period... their beliefs directly wish I'll will on others for no reason other than ethnicity.

Therefore, people who have beliefs that impede on the rights of others have no safe haven or saving grace. Period. They can never be right. Period. A beating is deserved if anything

The real problem is that you deranged Leftists can't handle the truth being told to you.
Both sides are vile, pieces of sh!t scum, stop glorifying one side over the other.
edit on 16-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah, and Trump's dad being arrested at a KKK march kind of got forgotten somewhere...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Yeah, and Trump's dad being arrested at a KKK march kind of got forgotten somewhere...

An unsubstantiated story from 90 years ago?
Too bad there isn't a statue of him somewhere to tear down eh?
# it...let's bring back the Salem Witch Trials and The Spanish Inquisition too.

edit on 16-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And let's also not forget Trump kept a copy of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order by his bed...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

You d ont understand.

There is blame on both sides, the communists showed up with baseball bats attacking nazis.

Sorry, there is no excuse to physically attack anyone even if they are nazis.

This is America and even our most vile citizens shouldn't be attacked.

Now Communists, a system that's killed 95 million last century is being completely justified now by Democrats because they're standing against nazis. Well duh, they've fought each other since Hitler broke the alliance with Stalin.

Nazis, communists and racists aren't justified ever.

I remember the communists and anarchists committing violence against Trump supporters before the election so them showing up wasn't only to fight nazis, antifa showed up just to fight right wingers.

President Trump was right now to place the blame on only one side.
edit on 16/8/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
And let's also not forget Trump kept a copy of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order by his bed...

So?

Are you implying he studied that book because he loved the ideology, then he decided to become a nazi, then he decided to let his daughter marry a Jew and convert to Judaism.

What exactly are you trying to sell us here?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I don't think you understand what disavowing is. Giving Nazis and their ilk endless aid and comfort for years, and then petulantly mouthing some words for a few seconds in a completely disingenuous way, is not disavowing.

It's clear who's side he's on. And it's not a side that has anything to with America. Morally. Ethically. Or otherwise.

edit on 16-8-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join