It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Play Into The Divide & Conquer Game

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Agree or disagree with him, I can't help but feel that both sides are being smeared by the actions of an extremely vocal, extremely violent minority and the media is taking it to the bank.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

See how upset they were, screaming go home , they hate hate in their eyes.

Why didn't they go home ?...idiots and the cop at the end he has it right, those people want to fight.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why didn't they go home ?...idiots and the cop at the end he has it right, those people want to fight.

Yes, hate...

That is exactly what the goal is. Divide people into two camps and continuously blast stories and videos of how the "OTHER" side is full of hate.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, hate...

That is exactly what the goal is. Divide people into two camps and continuously blast stories and videos of how the "OTHER" side is full of hate.

Well it is all too easy then, just that video has the potential to incite thousands of people into action that would otherwise not have. Yes the media have a lot to answer for.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Specifically, we need to review some obvious facts. Neo-nazis and Antifa didn’t destroy the middle class. They didn’t start an unnecessary and barbaric war in Iraq either. Neither of these groups jack up prescription drugs, nor do they poison your water or food supply. Oligarchs and their political minions do that. Violent Americans dressing up in Halloween costumes aren't the real threat, oligarchs are, but the corporate media doesn't want to talk about that.

Spot on
Better to have the people at each others throats rather than at the power elite that run everything

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And who are these oligarchs? From what I can see they are victors in our economic system. They are the ones who control the corporations and hence through their monetary power our government.

Bingo.

That is why I also shake my head when my staunch republicans friends and family like to blame the gov't for all inefficiency with gov't and how only the private sector can do it right. They conveniently forget that the private sector is the one that drafts our laws that make gov't inefficient and wasteful and our congress robosigns them. Ofcourse the private sector also conveniently is their to benefit from that inefficiency and wastefulness.

That is why is also so important to not discuss healthcare,SS,medicaid, Social issues, economy, etc with a congress that is riddled with conflict of interest. The only thing BOTH the republicans and democrats should be discussing is

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

And bingo back at ya. I will even say that the corporations use government as a shield, as a magnet to draw the ire of Americans who realize we have big problems so that the rage of the people is focused on government rather then the real culprits.

We have allowed the corporations to rob us blind and the only way we might get our power back from them is through our, OUR government. And the necessary steps to do that are the vital steps you outline above.

But even before that it is vital that we strip the vale of ''it's all the government's fault' from the eyes of our people who have been suckered for to long.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
glad that others see it as well

both sides are getting played
history is being repeated

edit on 16-8-2017 by njord because: spell

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Theres only one ism those that run the world care about ....Satanism

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think ATS needs to have a refresher course on social engineering, and how it works.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't care how many boogy men you imagine in the closet, I'm not making common cause with racists & nazis.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry in this situation it must be played racism and bigotry must be rooted out as soon as it rears its ugly head

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The effort is to break up ALL national boundaries for globalism,orchestrated by he who has the most money because of his superior knowledge and existence.
The use of "useful idiots has been ramped up top actual social programming and impinges on MY social programming of killing communists of any stripe because they create dictators where ever the damned countries are governed as such, WE cleaned MANY places like that UP and the countries we fought in are better off WEST than east.
ASSIDE from the RINO hegemonic efforts,we don't like and are mostly kept in TIGHT secrecy so they can get away with it.
The great unwashed beg to defer and could EASILY destroy them,the fear will keep the "DIVIDE and conquer "in play with Highly advanced covert activity and MASS treasure spent.
America is the cherry on the sundae,the bastion of individuality,we MUST fall to globalism or the world must fight us,if necessary.
That's why we were weakened under the last 3 presidents,a greedy sex pervert that is the adoration of the left and his terrifying wife(who started RIFFing troops in 93 to get the cash back), a RINO programmed by DAD and an outright traitor,who also happened to be black(Like I care what color a TRAITOR is...)
edit on 16-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good thread. I think there is definitely forces and agendas at work here and this has been going on for some time possibly decades by various actors.
Their goal to sow division and discord and the useful idiots are only too eager to oblige.

Cavtrooper7 you are onto it there globalist elites and the destruction of national borders and nation states...brainwash the west from birth with PC propaganda and they will destroy their own countries and vote in police states. Look at sweden lol. i believe the EU is running this model also. Manufacture crisis then say the fix is more power to us more EU.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I STILL can't figure out why the world doesn't get how the EU works ,Brussels has the brains but Germany has the power and it IS covert so one has to really dig and will never read that on their cell phone.
Based on world history ...IF ENGLAND remains WITH US style individuality over Islam we will remain strong if not and they fall as well,it will be a great fight.

The difference being we aren't CASTE minded but ONLY individually motivated, only a subject could accept what is seen as the way of things elsewhere.
edit on 16-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

A financier, I believe it was Jay Gould, once said "I can hire half the working class to kill the other half". We are all being played. I totally agree with you. Someone wants us all at each others throats, maybe to create enough civil unrest to have an excuse to put an uber draconian police state in place. Please people, don't fall for this. Do some introspection and realize that you don't hate like they want you to hate. Most if not all people just want to live in peace, have a roof over their heads and feed their children. Skin color has nothing to do with that wish. Its a human wish. We have to STOP this, all of us, we are all guilty of it. Take a good look in the mirror and decide who you want to be, hopefully its a good decent kind person.

PEACE TO ALL.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

It all comes together for those who want to see.

amp.businessinsider.com...

We're being played.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

A white supremacist website that was banned by both of its US-based web hosts earlier this week briefly found a new home for its server on Wednesday in Russia.

That disturbs me something fierce.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's happening.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I will gladly disavow both sides at Charlottesville as well as the Mayor, governor and police for their mishandling of the event (though what orders they were under is not clear).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join