It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Play Into The Divide & Conquer Game

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All,

With all the political crazy back and forth insanity which I am trying to stay out of going on lately, I thought I would post something that may alert you to what is really going on. You are being purposely manipulated at the emotional level to divert attention from real issues. Not to mention those wonderful media ratings as everyone tunes in to watch the nuts in Halloween costumes fight it out.

This is not the mud-pit so please discuss if you believe that there is an intentional agenda in progress to divide people and divert attention away from "something".

Let's not discuss these despicable violent people out there with torches, helmets, bats, bandannas, face masks, etc. Arguing who is this and who is that and those are worse than these, is futile and there are more than enough threads on that topic.

blacklisted news

I think the U.S. citizenry is being afflicted by a sort of mass insanity at the moment. There are no good outcomes if this continues. As a result, I feel compelled to provide a voice for those of us lost in the political wilderness.

We must persevere and not be manipulated into the obvious and nefarious divide and conquer tactics being aggressively unleashed across the societal spectrum. If we lose our grounding and our fortitude, who will be left to speak for those of us who simply don’t fit into any of the currently ascendant political ideologies?

Specifically, we need to review some obvious facts. Neo-nazis and Antifa didn’t destroy the middle class. They didn’t start an unnecessary and barbaric war in Iraq either. Neither of these groups jack up prescription drugs, nor do they poison your water or food supply. Oligarchs and their political minions do that. Violent Americans dressing up in Halloween costumes aren't the real threat, oligarchs are, but the corporate media doesn't want to talk about that. This is precisely why they focus so heavily on clueless protesters and counter-protesters punching each other. It benefits the true power structure in America.

edit on Tue Aug 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Tue Aug 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Never underestimate the power of social engineering and never underestimate the evil that men do.

Thanks for an excellent thread and something we should all ponder deeply.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Very refreshing. Thank you for this thread.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Trump and the media are playing a psyop on the people, this "war" they are in has spilled into the people and caused infighting just as planned in my opinion.

Those in power are still very much in power, maybe even moreso than ever.
edit on 8/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And who are these oligarchs? From what I can see they are victors in our economic system. They are the ones who control the corporations and hence through their monetary power our government.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And who are these oligarchs? From what I can see they are victors in our economic system. They are the ones who control the corporations and hence through their monetary power our government.

Agree,

BIg Ag, Big Pharma, Big Finance, Big Insurance, Big Tech, Big Media, etc.

They bribe and finance both parties and most of our laws / bills are now written by their lobbyist organizations for the continuation of their profit, influence, and anti-competitive regulation for their continuation.

Almost none of our politicians represent the interest of their constituencies, just their big donors.
edit on 15-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Totally agree OP. All those protesters - on both sides - mostly fit into the same socioeconomic brackets....middle, barely middle or broke as hell. And they didn't do it to each other.

This is the kind of discussion that this board should be filled with because it's damn sure a conspiracy that most are going down rabbit holes the PTB has dug for them.
edit on 8/15/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Totally agree OP. All those protesters - on both sides - mostly fit into the same socioeconomic brackets....middle, barely middle or broke as hell. And they didn't do it to each other.

Now that is obvious truth. They are the witless pawns in someone else's orchestrated game.

And look how well it is succeeding, story after story... more emotional tit for tat. What the hell is going on in the background that we are not seeing?

Only "strange" thing lately for bills is HR 339 Northern Mariana Islands Economic Expansion Act

www.govtrack.us...

H.R. 339 makes certain changes to the foreign worker permitting process for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), a U.S. territory. Under current law, CNMI is undergoing a “transition period” in implementing U.S. immigration law in the territory. Foreign workers can currently apply to be treated as “nonimmigrants” for work purposes.

The bill would limit work permits issued to nonimmigrant construction workers in the CNMI to those who had a permit before October 1, 2015. The bill also would limit the total number of nonimmigrant work permits to 15,000 in 2017 (the permits are to be phased out by the end of 2019). Additionally, the bill would increase the fee charged by the Secretary of Homeland Security (from $150 to $200) per nonimmigrant worker to each prospective employer to fund ongoing vocational education curricula and program development by CNMI educational entities.

So what the hell are we building there that requires 15,000 "construction" workers?

The place only has a population of 55,000 people. That is a crap ton of foreign "Construction" workers.

The Northern Mariana Islands are a U.S. commonwealth in the Pacific Ocean. Saipan, the largest island, is known for its sandy shores and mountainous landscapes. In clear waters off its west coast is the tiny, coral-fringed Mañagaha islet. On Saipan's northeast coast, turtles inhabit the Grotto, a cavern dive site. Nearby, memorials mark Banzai Cliff and Suicide Cliff, sites from WWII's Battle of Saipan.

Capital: Capitol Hill, Saipan
Population: 55,023 (2016) World Bank
edit on 15-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They are doing here in the US the same thing they did in Libya. Look at who's caused that and why. That's what I think is currently going on with all the civil unrest.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Guam
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 8/15/2017 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Exactly. It needs a thread. I don't know why more people aren't seeing this. If Putin can't have a strong/capable Trump to do his bidding, he will seek to destabilize the U.S. It's straight out of their playbook but no one is talking about it. I hope intel types are. Jeeze.

edit on 8/15/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am happy to see your post because I spent the afternoon with a group of ladies that are multi-raicial. We were White, Black, Jamaican/Oriental, and Native American.

We ate, talked, laughed, and just plan enjoyed each other's company. Not once did we discuss any of the madness that is being promoted, or any other political issue. Others around us seemed to be having a pleasant time as well, and it made me feel good that we were sharing time and space together in harmony.

My world isn't like the internet world. I am happy for that, and I am not going to let the fake world of the internet steal my joy. It isn't just the news that comes out the internet that is fake. Almost all of it is fake. Don't fall for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If you read through the link, you'll see the majority of the bullet points have been accomplished, including Brexit.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

en.wikipedia.org...

When you would lose a fight by going head to head and you plan on winning what would be your next move.

Which begs the question how is it the U.S. is In such a week state that the Russians actually have any influence at all. ?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Exactly. It needs a thread. I don't know why more people aren't seeing this. If Putin can't have a strong/capable Trump, he will seek to destabilize the U.S. It's straight out of their playbook but no one is talking about it. I hope intel types are. Jeeze.

I'm skeptical, I have seen many times on these boards in Russia there is a war on gay people, I met someone recently that has a Russian girlfriend, he has been to Russia a bunch of times, he came back surprised how many gay bars they were in Moscow, our media is so full of it you literally have to take every piece of information and scrutinize it heavily.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Bingo.

That is why I also shake my head when my staunch republicans friends and family like to blame the gov't for all inefficiency with gov't and how only the private sector can do it right. They conveniently forget that the private sector is the one that drafts our laws that make gov't inefficient and wasteful and our congress robosigns them. Ofcourse the private sector also conveniently is their to benefit from that inefficiency and wastefulness.

That is why is also so important to not discuss healthcare,SS,medicaid, Social issues, economy, etc with a congress that is riddled with conflict of interest. The only thing BOTH the republicans and democrats should be discussing is

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

edit on 19831America/ChicagoTue, 15 Aug 2017 21:19:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I guarantee the FBI knows all about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

These oligarchs are mostly cut from the actual nazi cloth. The Rockefeller, IG farben spawn. They control it all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The media is the biggest driving force in the divide & conquer strategy. Nobody would know or even care about these radical fringe groups if the media wasn't focusing all their energy on them.

This entire situation was bait, plain and simple. The police standing down, counter-protestors aloud to storm the rally without permits. And the media labeling everyone who attended as a nazi/white nationalist. It couldn't be more obvious.

<<   2  3 >>

join