It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Spider879

I actually hate both the alt right and SJWs/Regressive leftists. I believe they are doing nothing but tearing the country apart. I would rather rational voices prevail but sadly at this point, rational voices are drowned out by both the extreme alt right and SJWs/ regressive leftists.

The alt-right is rational. That is the entire point of it. Don't confuse alt-right with right. Nazis and KKK are not alt-right.

Could you clarify something for me...??

I assume the alt right is Trump supporters, therefore how do we classify these guys giving the Nazi salute and chanting "Hiel Trump"? Is Trump the new "Fuhrer"

edit on 15-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Spider879

I actually hate both the alt right and SJWs/Regressive leftists. I believe they are doing nothing but tearing the country apart. I would rather rational voices prevail but sadly at this point, rational voices are drowned out by both the extreme alt right and SJWs/ regressive leftists.

The alt-right is rational. That is the entire point of it. Don't confuse alt-right with right. Nazis and KKK are not alt-right.

I assume the alt right is Trump supporters

This kind of generalizing pretty much sums up most of your problem. Open your mind, you've been brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Alt-right is a term used by people on the RIGHT, REPUBLICANS! It was coined to represent the far-right. Alt-right polled better with conservatives than far-right. Maybe it reminded them too much of the democrat's far-left. Anyway, it's just politics mincing words. Republicans are REALLY good at it. Which is why everyone equates Russia scandal with nothingburgers lol.

Horseshoe theory of politics, the far left and far right are actually closer together than the democrats and republicans. They're just too blinded by ideology to see the similarities.

Are you walking around screaming "Jews will not replace us" while burning tiki torches? No? Then you're probably not a Nazi.

Also the democratic party or whomever you're alluding to never said all trump supporters are Neo-nazis, you're accusing the left of exaggerated rhetoric while doing the same lol.

Everyone in America is of immigrant descent. Unless you're a full blooded native American.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Everyone equates Russia scandal with nothingburgers because there's nothing there. That's not wordplay, that's reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A generation of men died fighting to keep the world safe from Nazis. Nazi, neo-Nazi, Alt-Right.... these people are an enemy to a country that celebrates diversity. They are an enemy of love... they are an enemy of the world. As such anybody who identifies as such should be booted out of the country. Swastikas... Neo-Nazis... they should all be hunted down. May be time to eradicate all the Nazis again.... is that too strong a reaction?

I mean these f-tards get bent out of shape when they see a Mexican flag, but then they go waving swastikas and making nazi salutes? F them. F them straight to the gates of hell. They should be wiped out.

Maybe I'm just too pro-American, I don't have room in my heart for racist Nazi f-tards.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Count yourself lucky Knowledgehunter0986 because i'm now apparently a woman that carries a deadly virus and goes around deliberately infecting people. Truth and honesty is now considered a virus. Can't wait what they come up with next.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
A generation of men died fighting to keep the world safe from Nazis. Nazi, neo-Nazi, Alt-Right.... these people are an enemy to a country that celebrates diversity. They are an enemy of love... they are an enemy of the world. As such anybody who identifies as such should be booted out of the country. Swastikas... Neo-Nazis... they should all be hunted down. May be time to eradicate all the Nazis again.... is that too strong a reaction?

I mean these f-tards get bent out of shape when they see a Mexican flag, but then they go waving swastikas and making nazi salutes? F them. F them straight to the gates of hell. They should be wiped out.

Maybe I'm just too pro-American, I don't have room in my heart for racist Nazi f-tards.

If you were pro-American enough you'd know why we don't boot people out of the country if we don't like them. Study up, you've got a long way to go in your pro-Americanism.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thank You,
A good movie, "the Crying Game" come to mind. In it the star kinda goes along with everyone and is mild mannered; however,
he is a member of an Irish terrorist group. The Scorpian and the Frog scene explains it all. A leopard never changes his spots.

The ironic thing about John's group is that his head of security was an undercover LEO. He is the guy that made all of their security badges. I think someone once said that in the militia at the time, every 3rd member was a fed.
The security guy asked me if I was a member, and I said hell no, I would never take an order from John!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This may be RANT, but it is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is quite funny actually. Here is a View's take on Hitler comparisons to Obama.

www.youtube.com...

Conversely, here is the View's take on Hitler comparisons to Trump.

www.youtube.com...

I have really got to ban myself from the news. It is firing me up and it is just unhealthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Its a sad day when every form of the system is painting the white male as the enemy, I wonder if they realize that if we just all stopped paying our taxes that their system would crumble inside a week ? our system here in Australia is buckling under the cost of housing all these immigrants and feeding the 10+ kids they all seem to have. Its perfectly fine to march under the banner of dark skin or homosexuality but never as a white because you get instantly pained a Nazi by the fake news media controlling the public opinion.

No you get called a nazi when you do the the nazi salute and shout zieg heil like has just happened in america

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think if there's enough support to ban people just for being muslim, we can find the support to go after the Nazis.

All I'm saying is it might be time for another mass culling of racist evil nazis. Killing Nazis is very Pro American.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Count yourself lucky Knowledgehunter0986 because i'm now apparently a woman that carries a deadly virus and goes around deliberately infecting people. Truth and honesty is now considered a virus. Can't wait what they come up with next.

Reminds me of a "new virus" in Fallout universe. The symptoms included free thinking and questioning your government.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
This is quite funny actually. Here is a View's take on Hitler comparisons to Obama.

www.youtube.com...

Conversely, here is the View's take on Hitler comparisons to Trump.

www.youtube.com...

I have really got to ban myself from the news. It is firing me up and it is just unhealthy.

Your big mistake was including The View with "the news". They're not news, they're sheltered elites preaching from their bubble.

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I think if there's enough support to ban people just for being muslim, we can find the support to go after the Nazis.

All I'm saying is it might be time for another mass culling of racist evil nazis. Killing Nazis is very Pro American.

There's nowhere near as much support for banning people just for being Muslim as the media would have you believe. Get out and talk to people. Most have no problem with Muslims in and of themselves. This is from a guy who lived in the "bigoted" South for 8 years. Killing Nazis was pro-American in WW2. Today, for killing a Nazi to be pro-American, (s)he's gotta be in the midst of doing something that places someone else in mortal danger. Otherwise, that's called murder here in the US and I don't recommend you try it. Point stands. America doesn't deport anyone for unpopular views.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lol u didn't get it. I couldn't care less about Russia and trump. The fact that everyone knows the word nothingburger relates to Russia scandal is a testament to how good republicans are at having a single unified word or phrase be repeated over and over.

Like "death panels" when Obama tried to create the ACA. It's pretty impressive, democrats can't do that. They're all over the place.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Yeah until [insert whatever group] shows up at your door. The naivety is strong with this one.

See this isn't happening...

Jews weren't being rounded up and gassed in 1933 Germany either. Sticking your head in the sand and saying "it won't happen here" isn't a good strategy. Take a history class.

These are hypotheticals that aren't real at the current time.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So, apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi now.

Ok...good to know thy self?

What the hell is an alt-right anyway?

Short for alternative right wing. Alternative to the usual brand of extreme republican.
Alt right comes in a younger, trolly, racist misogynistic flavor and takes stances that are out of whack with many republican stances...They love dictators like Putin for example.
They see themselves as anti-globalists vs. most republicans.
Bannon and Briebart are the nursery for the "Alt-Right"..Bannon has even talked about how he rallied the ideology there under one tent.

From what I understand, basically anyone that supports Trump is alt-right,

No...but the vast majority of Alt-right feverishly supports Trump.

basically anyone that doesn't share the leftist ideology is alt-right,

No..But the Alt-Right hates anything left..plus most mainstream republicans..

basically anyone that believes in freedoms for ALL is alt-right.

that is too weird to attempt logic with.

Apparently alt-right and neo-Nazi is now synonymous because an idiot wing-nut decided to be an idiot and ram his car into a crowd full of people, and apparently since this idiot supported Trump, Trump now has blood on his hands and apparently so do I because I support him. And apparently all Nazi's deserve to die. Or something like that..

Alt-right and Neo-nazi's are incestuous siblings with lots of overlap.

Interesting.. so I guess I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi now, even though I'm not white, even though I'm of immigrant descent, even though I'm not a righty, even though I'm not a republican or conservative.. but because I support Trump, because I support freedoms for everybody, and because I can tolerate unpopular views that some people consider hateful. Or something like that..

You seem awfully confused..

edit on 15-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Another who Sarcasm is lost on. le sigh.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Lol u didn't get it. I couldn't care less about Russia and trump. The fact that everyone knows the word nothingburger relates to Russia scandal is a testament to how good republicans are at having a single unified word or phrase be repeated over and over.

Like "death panels" when Obama tried to create the ACA. It's pretty impressive, democrats can't do that. They're all over the place.

You really need to get outside your bubble more. Your impressions of the outside world are really off.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the race war. when will the lefties and the righties realise that they are simply pawn in the plan to create a race war in america. you would think that people on ATS would at least see this obvious fact

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join