It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So if ur alt right, would that make you a lefty, and if your altleft your righty?

Sticks and stones.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

From what I understand, the driver is apparently a Nazi white supremacist and rammed into a crowd of SJW's.

Do we have any links or date showing such affiliations, or is it simply being claimed? I recall too well how the guy who shot a judge and congresswoman was first labeled as "right wing" when he was the exact opposite. Even if this fellow is affiliated, do we know if he was threatened in his vehicle? Most cases we have seen of these "protestors" (blocking streets isn't legal protest) being hit, it's because they were either in a busy street, and hit by accident, or they were surrounding and menacing a vehicle and its occupants. I wonder if that's the case here.

The video clip I have seen is so short, it's hard to say anything for certain. You'd think, with all those people around, someone else would have some video of this incident, and I wonder, too, why we haven't seen that yet.

So many questions in this case.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Perhaps I am confused, but I was under the impression that the car rammed the "white supremacist" protestors, which would presumably mean the ones who were pro-Trump. Did I get that backwards? Articles aren't very clear on the details.

I saw one of the pictures of the car slamming into people and saw 4-5 white people being ran over, and one black man being run over. Who was the driver going after, the white people or the black man? Maybe both? Either way, this was a terrible act by an idiot.

That's certainly one possibility! Who the people were that were hit, we still don't seem to know, [or what side of the protest they took. What side he was on seems a mystery, too. Was he targeted? Is there no more video than the one very short clip? I could see it being short, if the person heard the engine and barely had time to start recording, as far as that goes. I wonder, though, where he was just before that, and if his vehicle was threatened in some way, as we've seen so many times. If so, that could be a reason for his rapid driving right there. If not, then he's more likely to have been deliberately targeting people, for whatever reason.

I just hope we get all of the facts, before any judgement is made. If he did target them, and wasn't under attack, he needs to pay for that. I am hesitant to rush to judgement, though. Too many times, we end up finding out the data we were given was woefully incomplete.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeh I hope we get all the facts before judgment is passed. It's not like this is a Muslim where we shout Radical Islam right away... this is just a guy at a white Supremacist Rally runnng down protestors... We need to get the facts... No rush to judgment... and if we was a Nazi let's all try to remember not all Nazis are the same... There are some really good racist Nazis out there who believe in only the most humane bnishment of all unclean races... So please... let's all keep our wits about you... I ssay again... it's not like this was some black thug or Muslim... ths needs a little extra thought... LOL

link   

Yeh I hope we get all the facts before judgment is passed. It's not like this is a Muslim where we shout Radical Islam right away... this is just a guy at a white Supremacist Rally runnng down protestors... We need to get the facts... No rush to judgment... and if we was a Nazi let's all try to remember not all Nazis are the same... There are some really good racist Nazis out there who believe in only the most humane bnishment of all unclean races... So please... let's all keep our wits about you... I ssay again... it's not like this was some black thug or Muslim... ths needs a little extra thought... LOL

link   

Yeh I hope we get all the facts before judgment is passed. It's not like this is a Muslim where we shout Radical Islam right away... this is just a guy at a white Supremacist Rally runnng down protestors... We need to get the facts... No rush to judgment... and if we was a Nazi let's all try to remember not all Nazis are the same... There are some really good racist Nazis out there who believe in only the most humane elimination of all unclean races... So please... let's all keep our wits about us... I say again... it's not like this was some black thug or Muslim... this needs a little extra consideation before judging...

edit on 23-8-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This is a white guy that ran down some white people. Seems a bit off for a "white supremacist", don't you think? Instead of tossing around a straw man, how about addressing the actual issue, and waiting for facts? That shooter in Arizona was a "right winger" before the facts came out, and we all learned he was a Leftist.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join