It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill, Blue Pill, Old Pill...oh, you know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ahoy-hoy, DrunkenMimeMaster here. Sorta kinda new (I lurked around back in the mists of time aeons ago). I am one of those armchair researchers who tends to get ever-so-annoying. You know, convinced of my own rightness to the point I once argued with a recalcitrant ficus. (The three glasses of Scotch and soda, light on the soda tyvm, might've contributed as well). Former Christian, former pagan, even more former idea in mummy and daddy's mind, I embrace reason and insanity in equal doses - to the point I actually married one. ( Not saying which my wife is, btw.) I tend t disbelieve most theories - Occam's Razor, common sense and a habit of actually checking when something strikes me as fishy tends to filter out what, to me, are the worst offenders. I am a pacifist (gadzooks!), diehard liberal (egads!), staunch supporter of more globalism and less jingoistic nationalism, LGBT supporter ( I'm bi, kids), and the type of guy who would nominate Roddenberry for sainthood, if I believed in faerie tales like Saints. I am also former clergy (hah!) and currently working on a book about a leetle idea I had whilst in the throes of a Fireball lemonade and trying to explain the Templars to m'wife.

I'm not a bad guy, although I suspect i shan't win too many friends here. I disbelieve entirely the idea the moon landing was a hoax, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails are a thing, and New Jersey exists. I think there may be some merit to the idea that the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy, the Vatican is Single Greatest Secret Society EVAR and David Icke is a Space Lemur. I fully believe Alex Jones is a fraud, Donald Trump is a MGW (Muppet Gone Wrong) and that Steely Dan never actually existed. I am also very strange.

Looking forward to the fun. Let's get cracking, shall we?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

Welcome. I once took the red pill and the blue pill at the same time and spontaneously combusted-don't ask.

As for the old pill I took it and I can't stop playing Yahtzee and complaining about young people and how computer games are making them criminals. But I digress, welcome to the dark side.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are u taking any mime apprentices at the moment.l?Dead serious question
edit on 12-8-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Yes, you must be drunk first. Seriously drunk. We're talking "waking up naked next to a cactus in sunglasses. In Mexico. Wearing a donkey pinata" drunk here. Anything less just won't do.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster

We're talking "waking up naked next to a cactus in sunglasses. In Mexico. Wearing a donkey pinata" drunk here. Anything less just won't do.

Hey i thoight mimes werent supposed to talk

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Never said I was a mime, just that I'm the master of Drunken ones. Drunken mimery - a more effrective away to chase off one's foes.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hi DMM, and welcome to ATS!

Good to see that you state your opinions as beliefs, rather than facts. That will certainly help in your chosen discussions here.

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So pour me a shot and lets shut up

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome!

And thanks for the entertaining and informative OP.
I look forward to seeing you around!

ETA
Strange can be a good thing
edit on Sat Aug 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Take both pills, it's a trip!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Matrix is bullcrap fantasy sci-fi.

Get a reality check and study game theory.

new topics

top topics

join