It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegan Activist Extort Butcher Shop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're interfering with how I want to live my life. Thyne poop is returned.

Yes but your life style choice is affecting the entrie planet and future generations to come.. you cant put this stuff back when its gone..

not trying to have a go but really it is selfish act on your part that you try and excuse through humor..

that being said..

hope you happy and good..

bed time here..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh be quiet, jesus christ. "You're eating a steak and killing the habitat!! pfff, get out of here with that nonsense." You know what? I'm just going to buy more steaks and fat cuts of meat, just to spite you.

im not telling you what to do.. that is upto you

In the long term you will reap what you sow..

your choice..

your reality..

reap it..

edit on 2-8-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Oh be quiet, jesus christ. "You're eating a steak and killing the habitat!! pfff, get out of here with that nonsense." You know what? I'm just going to buy more steaks and fat cuts of meat, just to spite you.

In the long term you will reap what you so..

your choice..

your reality..

reap it..

Cool story yo, as long as I get to enjoy my steak, pig and chicken.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

In your situation I would be paying for any water I used, either a little or a lot.

So it's not the same as someone coming in to tell me how to live my life.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You're interfering with how I want to live my life. Thyne poop is returned.

Yes but your life style choice is affecting the entrie planet and future generations to come.. you cant put this stuff back when its gone..

not trying to have a go but really it is selfish act on your part that you try and excuse through humor..

that being said..

hope you happy and good..

bed time here..

'Nite.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In your situation I would be paying for any water I used, either a little or a lot.

I don't see her as telling you how to live your life. I see it as a warning, hence my example. Hoarding water can have drastic effect on farms for example.

edit on 8/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Cool story yo, as long as I get to enjoy my steak, pig and chicken

well to a point..

it will only be a matter of time before you cannot afford to eat such foods.. plans in place for over a decade now to heavily tax meat in the future..

this is only for the dumb ass sheeple that need herding because that dont have the ability to control their stomachs or see the results of their own actions..

enjoy your processed insects..

kekers..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Cool story yo, as long as I get to enjoy my steak, pig and chicken

well to a point..

it will only be a matter of time before you cannot afford to eat such foods.. plans in place for over a decade now to heavily tax meat in the future..

this is only for the dumb ass sheeple that need herding because that dont have the ability to control their stomachs or see the results of their own actions..

enjoy your processed insects..

kekers..
Isn't it your bedtime?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I don't see her as telling you how to live your life. I see it as a warning, hence my example. Hoarding water can have drastic effect on farms for example.

I think you and everyone else can relax. I won't be around forever. You'll have plenty of time to save the planet after I'm gone.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Isn't it your bedtime?

..yes it should be my bedtime but im still up..

just going to eat some lettuce leafs to help me sleep...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I think you and everyone else can relax. I won't be around forever. You'll have plenty of time to save the planet after I'm gone.

Oh I am plenty relaxed.
I am just adding my perpective on what she has been saying. She is very concerned for our planet. No different from people concened about the climate change.
Of course I love steaks.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Of course I love steaks.

Then you're obviously one of the 'kekers' like us and part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Isn't it your bedtime?

..yes it should be my bedtime but im still up..

just going to eat some lettuce leafs to help me sleep...

Ok cool. I usually drink a fat glass of warm whole milks to knock me out. Lettuce sounds interesting, I may do fajitas lettuce wraps!! thank you for the idea, I starred your post 😀

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

kek is just internet talk for lol..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ok cool. I usually drink a fat glass of warm whole milks to knock me out. Lettuce sounds interesting, I may do fajitas lettuce wraps!! thank you for the idea, I starred your post 😀

im very much into herbalism.. there are certain types of lettuce that help you sleep well. they fall outside the remit of ats though.. im sure a google search would work or pm..

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

kek is just internet talk for lol..

Cut the crap. Kek is now used on the internet for Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Back on topic after the hijack

It's clearly no longer protest when it violates others Rights. It is law enforcement who failed that legal business, just trying to earn a living and provide a product people want.

I'd say they need to remind law enforcement there they serve everyone, not just the radicals and the law applies to everyone. Stomp all over others Rights, you go to jail. Simple enough.

If the radical Vegan activists, who's numbers are tiny, want to try and force their beliefs on others, treat them like any other criminal organization.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

How did they force the owner to put up that sign? That was his decision and the protesters were using their Constitutional right to protest. After all the protesters brought attention to this place and that probably will help his business soar. I'm sure some people will go there just to spite the protestors.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Maybe the "protestors" threatened to kill him. Or ruin his business. Or threaten his family or children. Or his pets or property.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Maybe the "protestors" threatened to kill him. Or ruin his business. Or threaten his family or children. Or his pets or property.

Then the police would have been notified.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join