It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAVNI...DWS...AWAN...DOD...THE TIE THAT BINDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ok....so going down the rabbit hole here....we have all read about the Debbie Wasserman and Imran Awan stuff....

Well a story came out today about thousands of compromises to the MAVNI program and our armed forces.

MAVNI compromised

After more than a year of investigation, the Pentagon’s inspector general recently issued a report – its contents still classified but its existence disclosed here for the first time – identifying serious problems with Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI), a DOD program that provides immigrants and non-immigrant aliens with an expedited path to citizenship in exchange for military service.

So apparently this is MAJOR as far as a military personnel breach.

Oddly DWS is seen here adamantly defending it...scroll to the 7:10 mark....this was released June 29....

And a report yesterday about this apparent major breach...

Now this program specifically targets Pakistanis as a portion....and in particular those that have a Russian language skill as part of their skill set...

Applicants must speak one of the following languages and demonstrate speaking skills by passing an Oral Proficiency Interview.
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cebuano, Cambodian-Khmer, Chinese, Czech, French (with citizenship from an African Country), Georgian, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hindi, Hungarian, Ibo/Igbo, Indonesian, Japanese, Kashmiri, Korean, Kurdish, Lao, Malay, Malayalam, Moro (Tausug/Maranao/Maguindanao), Nepalese, Pashto, Persian Dari, Persian Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Sindhi, Singhalese, Somali, Swahili, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu (with citizenship from Pakistan or Afghanistan), Uzbek, Yoruba

Bold is mine...

Oddly, the US Army's link to the MAVNI program pdf has been 404'd...

404 US Army MAVNI PDF

So what if this DWS thing is tied to MAVNI? DWS is heavily defending it implementation and if you listen to her speak in the video I linked to it is oddly seeming to be connected to her current situation.

Can anyone find out if any of the connected Awans came here under this MAVNI program or had anything to do with it's process?

MAVNI has not come up for a while, yet suddenly it is on the front page and oddly DWS spoke for it about a month ago.....

edit on 8/2/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a DOD program that provides immigrants and non-immigrant aliens with an expedited path to citizenship in exchange for military service.

So the US military for years simply contracted out work for roles such as the ones highlighted in the OP, now however it is yet another option to getting into the US. Seems they do want to water down the local populous by any means...

I will keep a eye on this one..

RA

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I wonder whether Awan was in some way involved in coercing congressmen to support the program?
Time to check the votes on the bill and who voted YAY compared to who Awan was 'working' for...
edit on 2/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oddly, the US Army's link to the MAVNI program pdf has been 404'd...

Fortunately for us, the waybackmachine has an archived copy of the document. From the most recent version saved on March 9, 2017:

If you are a legal non-citizen living in the United States and you are proficient in more than one language, you may be able to join the
Army and get on the fast track to U.S. Citizenship.
Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI) is a recruiting program that allows legal non-citizens with in-demand skills to
join the Army in exchange for expedited U.S. citizenship.
The Army is currently searching for individuals with language and culture skills in 51 languages.
EXPEDITED CITIZENSHIP
Individuals who join the Army through this program are able to move from non-immigrant visa or asylee/refugee/TPS directly to
citizenship, bypassing the Green Card process. In most cases participants in the program will become naturalized U.S. citizens by the
time they graduate from ten weeks of Basic Combat Training or accept a commission as Army Officers.
The military is the only employer that can offer expedited citizenship. Only military service members can naturalize without first
obtaining a Green Card.
PROGRAM CRITERIA
Applicants must be in one of the following categories at the time of their enlistment:
Non-immigrant categories E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, O, P, Q, R, S, T, TC, TD, TN, U OR V
Asylee, refugee, Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Applicants must legally reside in the United States for a minimum of two years prior to joining the Army (excluding DACA) without
a single absence from the country lasting longer than 90 days.
Applicants must have a high school diploma, and qualifying scores on the Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT) and a proficiency
test in his or her native language.
Must be 17-34 years old and be under 35 at the time of shipping to BCT.
CURRENT LANGUAGES RECRUITED
Albanian
Albanian
Amharic
Arabic
Azerbaijani
Baluchi
Bengali
Bulgarian
Burmese
Cebuano
Cambodian-Khmer
Chinese
Czech
French (with citizenship from an African Country)
Georgian
Haitian Creole
Hausa
Hindi
Hungarian
Ibo/Igbo
Indonesian
Japanese
Kashmiri
Korean
Kurdish
Lao
Malay
Malayalam
Moro (Tausug/Maranao/Maguindanao)
Nepalese
Pashto
Persian
Dari
Persian Farsi
Polish
Portuguese
Punjabi
Romanian
Russian
Serbo-Croatian
Sindhi
Singhalese
Somali
Swahili
Tagalog
Tajik
Tamil
Thai
Turkish
Turkmen
Ukrainian
Urdu (with citizenship from Pakistan or Afghanistan)
Uzbek
Yoruba
PROGRAM BENEFITS
Bypass the Green Card process entirely and gain U.S. citizenship
Attend high-quality training and gain opportunities for advanced schooling
Earn a steady income with benefits for Soldiers and family members
Gain leadership skills
Earn money for college

web.archive.org...*/www.goarmy.com...

Quote this post to be able to see the entire url, BB code does not play well with wayback links.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least.

It could be that in her shenanigans with the Awans, DWS was actively supporting this program to help people infiltrate the military.

Or it could be that as a card carrying identity politicking democrat, she merely supported this program for the same reason she would support unfettered illegal immigration; that as a cultural marxist she views everything in terms of oppressors and victims, and to her native born soldier = oppressor, foreign born = victim.

Or perhaps she genuinely thought that this program would benefit our military.

Certainly not proof of anything, but interesting.

I had not heard of this program, and appreciate the info on it.

Think about this; if we can't even properly vet who we are letting into our military, how are we to believe we are vetting other people we let into the country?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just heard about this 2 mins ago.

Seems a bunch of those people are missing.

Pentagon is not giving out many numbers.

Shannon Breen and Col Peters were the ones I heard.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Just heard about this 2 mins ago.

Seems a bunch of those people are missing.

Pentagon is not giving out many numbers.

Shannon Breen and Col Peters were the ones I heard.

Yeah....apparently this has been under I investigation for a while....I guess the issues have gotten so big that they can't keep it under wraps at this point.

Talk about so.e serious national security issues. This could be one of the biggest in history.

They bring in thousands under this program, train them in our military's ways, fast track their citizenship then they disappear....nice.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A week or so ago Pol was researching the Awans leases/rentals and found a 7 story building where a business called Global Infotek was housed. Calling the number the woman gave sketchy info and would not name the CEO. There were 3 addresses for it and google earth found the 2nd address led to a Planned Parenthood in Rome,NY. There was a 3rd in San Antonio.

Someone looked for gov contracts and found one for DOD. They had paid 23 mil since sometime in 2000's with gradually increasing amounts. The last was April 2017 at 5 mil.

To my knowledge they never connected it directly to Awan.

I'll make a search for the thread if you think it worth the effort.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As much as I would like to comment at present I can not do so.
But I will leave you with this as it speaks volumes.

Buck

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Here's the officers for Global Infotek. Can't post URL as a link for some reason

sccefile.scc.virginia.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

A week or so ago Pol was researching the Awans leases/rentals and found a 7 story building where a business called Global Infotek was housed. Calling the number the woman gave sketchy info and would not name the CEO. There were 3 addresses for it and google earth found the 2nd address led to a Planned Parenthood in Rome,NY. There was a 3rd in San Antonio.

Someone looked for gov contracts and found one for DOD. They had paid 23 mil since sometime in 2000's with gradually increasing amounts. The last was April 2017 at 5 mil.

To my knowledge they never connected it directly to Awan.

I'll make a search for the thread if you think it worth the effort.

Infotek has come up here before somewhere....gotta go hunt it down now.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK

Thanks for that. Think Nigam was found but no info on him and all names sound foreign. Wonder if that is why no info on Nigam?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I did a search a few days ago and couldn't find them. I recall the name first from here as well. May have to find early mentions of Awan

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I found this GITI organization chart through Northrupp Grumann's site.

I got there through Global InfoTek's site looking at Ray Emami - Teaming Coordinator. He's in charge of teaming for their DHS contract. This is what the site says:

Ray relentlessly executes his vision of creating a premier and trusted provider of advanced and innovative Information Technology solutions for the Federal Government. Ray has a passion and the drive to consistently provide superior performance with integrity and focus on clients’ mission and treating the employees like a family.

Under his direction GITI has become a premier contractor supporting Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security organizations. Under Ray’s leadership GITI is focused on delivering innovative and affordable solutions for Enterprise Application Development, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, Applied Research and Development, and Program Management. He believes in team efforts and forms relationship and partnership with other organizations to provide exceptional values to our clients.

Doing a search on his name brought up the Northrupp Grumann .PDF. I don't why Alok stood out to me. I thought I'd seen it elsewhere, but maybe not. However, the chart brings up a whole lot of names to look at.

Maybe useful, maybe not.

Also, a lot of these folks connected to this place have DARPA mentioned a lot with them.
edit on 2-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It seems the only thing you can find on them is business related.

Think we should also consider the federal prosecutor who was found in Florida last may. This is the latest I could find from June

Hollywood police and the Broward medical examiner’s office remain tight-lipped, declining numerous public records requests on Whisenant’s death. In the immediate aftermath of recovering his body on May 24, the department revealed that the highly regarded 37-year-old lawyer in the Miami office of the U.S. Attorney had sustained some type of trauma to his head.

But investigators haven’t added any information since, starting with the most basic questions: Gunshot or something else? Suicide or homicide? Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

“The coroner told Beranton’s wife that he had a gunshot wound in his head when they turned over his body to the family” in late May for funeral services, said Padgett, who lives in Georgia. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Remember he was probing immigration and visa fraud. Did Awan sponsor some of the missing men?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Wonder if this has any connections to what the DHS director said - If you knew what I knew ...

How much do they know about this can of worms? And how deep does this go? Will any of us ever know how deeply we got taken.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Likely that and much more. He just told us it was all a secret. Peons aren't suppose to know or understand anything.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I found this tidbit in the Congressional Record.

It's possible that none of the Awans had to undergo background checks at all to work on the computers and have access if I understand what Gohmert is saying here correctly:

So it is extremely disconcerting. All of us have to hire people to
help us with our jobs, and most all of us need computer assistants. I
can't help but reflect back, there is a new policy last year that was
instituted that requires every employee that may have access to the
computer systems, the massive databases and emails of Members, such
confidential information, they need a background check, but at the same
time, there was the requirement that had to be certified by the Member
or the administration officer in a congressional office, you either
certify that this person has had the required background check to be
allowed to access this confidential information on computers in the
congressional offices. Some of these Members were part of the
Intelligence Committee having access to top secret information. So this
is quite serious.
There was another--there were two possibilities. One, you certify
this person had the proper background check done. And, number two--it
was an ``or in the alternative''--if this person works for more than
one person--which computer personnel often do because you don't need
them full-time, you just need them when something goes wrong or perhaps
when they're needing to break into your computer and steal your data--
you could sign and certify that this person works for more than one
Member of Congress. Therefore, I don't believe the background check is
necessary.

So I hope all of my colleagues will make note that there may be
people on the Hill that don't have the best intentions with our
computer data, including access to classified information. So no matter
who they are, even if somebody is worried, because of their background
or where they were born, that somebody might scream bias or prejudice,
we just need to have everyone who has access to classified information
to have a background check even if they work for multiple people. We
just need to do that. Lessons, apparently, are still being learned in
that regard.

He is saying that persons are supposed to be certified and have background checks, but in the case of those who work for multiple people like the Awans did, there was an apparent loophole that allowed the check to be circumvented? Am I reading that right?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Holy cow!. This is absolutely absurd. And this was dated Feb 7 2017. Well after the Awan's were employed. Apparently Repubs voted for this as well. And weren't they found out in Feb 2017? Always believed they were a deep state asset.

Nothing will happen. DWS will take the fall by being ousted. No prison time. And things will continue as always.

top topics

join